Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Sims 4 Commercial Coming?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,688 Member
    You guys made me want to play a freed baby as a bum... *sigh*

I don't think ts5 will be announced in October. Don't they usually release a new series in early Summer and then the first EP being released a few weeks before Christmas? Or maybe that routine has become old fashioned with 10 packs a year... ;)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    Lbphart3Lbphart3 Posts: 59 Member
    It would be cool if it was for Urbz Sims in the city 2 :D I'm looking forward to seeing what this could be for, Lol could be for a city kit lol lol lololololololol..... :s
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,984 Member
    Maybe we are going to get another city, and this time one with cars. If we are getting another city I hope we are getting more apartments.

I really would like to see updated babies too, and a generations pack. Children and toddlers need more stuff, and things to do.
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,451 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    Maybe we are going to get another city, and this time one with cars. If we are getting another city I hope we are getting more apartments.

I really would like to see updated babies too, and a generations pack. Children and toddlers need more stuff, and things to do.

@SheriSim57 well your hopes were right on. We're getting two new worlds & a baby update 🙂.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,901 Member
    edited October 2022
    SheriSim57 wrote: »

I would love to have more apartments. I'd also love it if we could place our own apartment buildings on any lot, in any world we choose. Another thing with apartments I'd love to see is the option to change windows and front doors without the need for mods to do it.

Edit: I forgot to add that it would be awesome if the apartment building weren't just a single floor. I would love it if the buildings had individual units on multiple floors. We can have a 7 story house, why not have an apartment building that has 7 floors with 2 to 4 units on each floor?