Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

High School Years Official Countdown Thread (Out Now)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    SimplyJen wrote: »
    Kinda bummed to see there's no midnight release for this EP. I guess that's a good thing since my cat has a dental appointment on the 27th and will need lots of cuddles.

cats have dentists i didn't know that. don't be mad its the one animal i'm allergic to probably why i never heard of it.
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,784 Member
    My song of the day because release date is this week.

Alfie Castley - Teenage Mona Lisa
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoNhx26CpCw
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    i'm not bummed about the pack. i was about my soundtouch music player but i fixed it.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Kinda bummed to see there's no midnight release for this EP. I guess that's a good thing since my cat has a dental appointment on the 27th and will need lots of cuddles.

cats have dentists i didn't know that. don't be mad its the one animal i'm allergic to probably why i never heard of it.

Domestic dogs and cats need their teeth cleaned. The animal is placed under general anesthesia while the veterinarian cleans their teeth.

I don't brush my cats teeth at home because that's something that needs to be trained early on. Hoping no extractions are needed. Her mouth will be sore nonetheless and the anesthesia can have small side effects temporarily.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,984 Member
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    Is this week dragging for anyone else? 🤣
    So much! The soaring temperatures and lack of sleep has made it drag even more.

Same, it is extremely hot here. On the Brightside, that one test turned out negative so far, so no quarantine. Still going to keep track due to exposer.

I am looking forward to playing the game, so waiting is the hardest part.

Mine first was negative too. The second one was positive. I have Covid.

Yeah, my youngest had covid a few weeks ago. She got it at work even wearing a mask. I luckily escaped it even when I spent part of a day with her. ( She often wears her mask around me if she thinks she may have been exposed, which is so often these days ). I’m older and have all 4 shots, but have some health issues. I know it is supposed to be much milder than the older covid’s, still just trying not to get it. Sure missed seeing my daughter for 2 weeks though. Kept in touch regularly through calls and texts though. I hope you are feeling well by the time the pack comes out catloverplayer.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,398 Member

Yes veterinarians clean dog and cats teeth and do other dental procedures on them.
  • Options
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    Is this week dragging for anyone else? 🤣
    So much! The soaring temperatures and lack of sleep has made it drag even more.

Same, it is extremely hot here. On the Brightside, that one test turned out negative so far, so no quarantine. Still going to keep track due to exposer.

I am looking forward to playing the game, so waiting is the hardest part.

Mine first was negative too. The second one was positive. I have Covid.

Yeah, my youngest had covid a few weeks ago. She got it at work even wearing a mask. I luckily escaped it even when I spent part of a day with her. ( She often wears her mask around me if she thinks she may have been exposed, which is so often these days ). I’m older and have all 4 shots, but have some health issues. I know it is supposed to be much milder than the older covid’s, still just trying not to get it. Sure missed seeing my daughter for 2 weeks though. Kept in touch regularly through calls and texts though. I hope you are feeling well by the time the pack comes out catloverplayer.

Thank you.
  • Options

Yes veterinarians clean dog and cats teeth and do other dental procedures on them.

i knew dogs got teeth cleaning but cats from what little i know they dn't like much. thanks cat like i said im allergic.
  • Options
    3 Days and Counting!!!!
  • Options

Domestic dogs and cats need their teeth cleaned. The animal is placed under general anesthesia while the veterinarian cleans their teeth.

I don't brush my cats teeth at home because that's something that needs to be trained early on. Hoping no extractions are needed. Her mouth will be sore nonetheless and the anesthesia can have small side effects temporarily.

i hope everything goes well. :)
  • Options
    dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    sigh....I hate waiting. Really want to build something but no point til I get my sweaty little hands on the curved walls!!
  • Options
    coogee78coogee78 Posts: 177 Member
    I tend to retain families from corrupted saves past and add them to the world when I start a new save I'll be playing as a main save. I counted and in my current save there are 42 teens, before you add the new packs ones. Have they said anything a out how the game decides who goes to school yet outside of the new npcs? Is it random each day, or do ones with significant relationships tend to turn up more often, like visitors to your lot?
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    dogzdinner wrote: »
    sigh....I hate waiting. Really want to build something but no point til I get my sweaty little hands on the curved walls!!

You'll be able to do that Tomorrow. Curved walls are coming in the Update Tomorrow.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,907 Member
    Maybe it's because the base game updates are coming first but I'm more excited for them right now. I'm ready to get busy playing with the pack, but I'm crazy excited for all of goodies in the update. Curved walls, wants and fears, sexual orientations, and more. This is going to be an amazing week!
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited July 2022

You'll be able to do that Tomorrow. Curved walls are coming in the Update Tomorrow.

I'm so glad but I wont get to play till later because I have to go to the dentist tomorrow its
    such a bummer :'(
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    You Belong With Me
    https://youtu.be/VuNIsY6JdUw
  • Options
    dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member

hurrah! I feel like the curved walls are going to require alot of practice to work out. Judging by the videos Ive seen they appear to have alot of restrictions and are a little bit buggy...no complaints from me though, Id expect a feature like that to have some kinks.

In other words....
    its going to be a learning curve!!LOL

(I'll get my coat...)

• Options
    AnisimAnisim Posts: 181 Member
    coogee78 wrote: »
    Have they said anything a out how the game decides who goes to school yet outside of the new npcs? Is it random each day, or do ones with significant relationships tend to turn up more often, like visitors to your lot?

I've been wondering about this too! I want my main Sim and her BFF to attend at the same time as well as other Sims who I'd like them to meet through school
  • Options
    DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,762 Member
    Do we know what time it will be released online for download?
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • Options
    Anisim wrote: »
    coogee78 wrote: »
    Have they said anything a out how the game decides who goes to school yet outside of the new npcs? Is it random each day, or do ones with significant relationships tend to turn up more often, like visitors to your lot?

I've been wondering about this too! I want my main Sim and her BFF to attend at the same time as well as other Sims who I'd like them to meet through school

See this is worrying me cause Sydney quit going to school in James Turner's game.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member

I've been going through my game updating and or replacing venues. Found a cute shell of a house on the gallery then turned it into nice child daycare incase parents are still at work after school. Now, for the high school, I think I want a nice modern look. I'm grabbing ideas online. :)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member

Since
    I am excited and can't play I used my new iPad and procreate to make a little doodle for how I would rather picture them in their younger days. Now it’s not great I took some time off of digital to work on traditional but I still liked it enough to share.
    df9y38h-38943b90-4245-4db9-8302-e5c4ee208c0f.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2I4M2Y5MzM3LWI2ZmYtNDFjYS1iNTc4LWUxNDk4NjQyMjc5OVwvZGY5eTM4aC0zODk0M2I5MC00MjQ1LTRkYjktODMwMi1lNWM0ZWUyMDhjMGYuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.2zQoRTFJ7Mw75l5LLsys8Nhm9VoQB2BIPdhmYpaq6m0

Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options

I'm so glad but I wont get to play till later because I have to go to the dentist tomorrow its

i have to clean my fridge wanna trade. my dentist never even finds a cavity. my fridge is something i hate cleaning. i work in restaraunt so i know how important refrigeration is.
  • Options

i have to clean my fridge wanna trade. my dentist never even finds a cavity. my fridge is something i hate cleaning. i work in restaraunt so i know how important refrigeration is.

no I really do need to go good work though on taking such great care of your teeth
    I guess we could think of the update as a reward for getting our work done @friendsfan367
  • Options
    Since
    I am excited and can't play I used my new iPad and procreate to make a little doodle for how I would rather picture them in their younger days. Now it’s not great I took some time off of digital to work on traditional but I still liked it enough to share.
    df9y38h-38943b90-4245-4db9-8302-e5c4ee208c0f.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2I4M2Y5MzM3LWI2ZmYtNDFjYS1iNTc4LWUxNDk4NjQyMjc5OVwvZGY5eTM4aC0zODk0M2I5MC00MjQ1LTRkYjktODMwMi1lNWM0ZWUyMDhjMGYuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.2zQoRTFJ7Mw75l5LLsys8Nhm9VoQB2BIPdhmYpaq6m0

good drawing @RedDestiny92