Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lilith or Rory?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,949 Member
    Greg & Judith?

(I leave the decision to @Simmingal )

• Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    Rory
    Greg & Judith?

mehh who cares about Judith and her wanna be bad act :lol: Miss Crumplebottom would smack her silly with that bag and have her begging for mercy just before dishing out even more punishment. one does not simply try to mess with miss Agnes.....
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,472 Member
    Greg & Judith?

mehh who cares about Judith and her wanna be bad act :lol: Miss Crumplebottom would smack her silly with that bag and have her begging for mercy just before dishing out even more punishment. one does not simply try to mess with miss Agnes.....

You are absolutely right, Greg and Agnes are power. In fact, I daresay they are decent rivals to Vlad and Judith.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Rory
    LiELF wrote: »
    Greg & Judith?

You are absolutely right, Greg and Agnes are power. In fact, I daresay they are decent rivals to Vlad and Judith.

hahah if you say so ^_^ in my honest opinion Vlad and Judith aren't even worthy to dare call themselves rivals to these two horrors. Greg alone will rip them both to shreds... that guy truly is a monster! the amount of work it takes to even have a chance to take him down instead of constantly getting mauled by him while lv 10 fitness is more than enough to mess up Vlad ánd Judith. and do i truly need to elaborate on Agnes Crumplebottom?? guess you never got on her bad side yet ey XD she would knock Vlad and Judith silly with her bag and they would think twice to mess with her again (unless they would really dare to fight an defty old lady like that :angry: )!

nahh matey, the bag and the real top dog are far more than just "decent rivals"
  • Options
    Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    I've seen Vlad die several times from knocking at my door in broad daylight. He sits there until he burns up!

Why decide between vampires and werewolves? There's another occult that's better.

I'm picking a witch over the two as I bet you can make a witch that's better than both. I mean, the witches can vanish and reappear like vampires, and they can become ageless. Additionally, they can make potions that prevent death from actually killing them. You have to keep making and taking it, once before each death, but you then have a chance to outlive werewolves and vampires alike. Oh, and the witch can freeze Temperance and their spells can fail less than those of the vampires, with practice.

Here's a tip- befriend the Sage of Practical magic to learn how to turn ot other Sims into witches.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Rory
    I've seen Vlad die several times from knocking at my door in broad daylight. He sits there until he burns up!

Why decide between vampires and werewolves? There's another occult that's better.

I'm picking a witch over the two as I bet you can make a witch that's better than both. I mean, the witches can vanish and reappear like vampires, and they can become ageless. Additionally, they can make potions that prevent death from actually killing them. You have to keep making and taking it, once before each death, but you then have a chance to outlive werewolves and vampires alike. Oh, and the witch can freeze Temperance and their spells can fail less than those of the vampires, with practice.

Here's a tip- befriend the Sage of Practical magic to learn how to turn ot other Sims into witches.
    nB68PgU.png
    Meet Azshara, the immortal Witch-Queen who outclasses even the three sages combined ;) yet even she is staying away from Greg atm untill she can find a way to either defeat him or subdue him to do her bidding.

i wouldn't underestimate Greg if i were you, he is a powerful mutt!! Vlad is a weakling...
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,966 Member
    edited June 2022
    Rory
    Greg isn't as invincible as many of you believe. You will note the casual, devil may care smile, no that's a full on smirk, on Ava's face...

NVDVQnl.png?1
    y0kQaXP.png

I still believe in the power of the Greg, it's just there is a higher power than him.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Rory
    Greg & Judith?

Judith being Crumplebottomed...what's that...it looks like she's...smiling😉 And yes, she simply did mess with Agnes, I put her up to actually flirting with Agnes.
    413oJ0P.png?2

For the record even though I'm 'playing' Judith I'm letting her do own thing. Aside from making her flirt with Agnes or having her eat the occasional piece of furniture, she's on her own to do as she will. I pity her if she ever tries her act on Rory or, worse yet for her, my Ava. I won't stop either lady from giving Judith what she's got coming. I don't condone Judith's actions, I merely document them for the greater good.😁
  • Options

nB68PgU.png
    Meet Azshara, the immortal Witch-Queen who outclasses even the three sages combined ;) yet even she is staying away from Greg atm untill she can find a way to either defeat him or subdue him to do her bidding.

i wouldn't underestimate Greg if i were you, he is a powerful mutt!! Vlad is a weakling...

Mine's a potion master and spell slinger, and uses a potion to satisfy all her needs.
  • Options
    Rory
    Greg isn't as invincible as many of you believe. You will note the casual, devil may care smile, no that's a full on smirk, on Ava's face...

NVDVQnl.png?1
    y0kQaXP.png

I still believe in the power of the Greg, it's just there is a higher power than him.

i assume you picked up the perk which increases your odds of winning vs him? because i am pretty sure anything but a werewolf with that perk is just gonna get mauled by Greg...
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 892 Member
    edited June 2022
    Rory

NVDVQnl.png?1
    y0kQaXP.png

i assume you picked up the perk which increases your odds of winning vs him? because i am pretty sure anything but a werewolf with that perk is just gonna get mauled by Greg...

After all the videos I have seen of Greg beating so many different Sims I thought the same thing, but I took Caleb Vatore over to see Greg, expecting him to get stomped. He beat Greg up first try. He is a Sim I have been playing though, so I have invested some time in pumping him up power and physical wise.

As to who I would choose, I like Lilith, but I think Rory is a little scrapper and would take her down.
  • Options
    Rory

NVDVQnl.png?1
    y0kQaXP.png

Yes. She worked hard, she trained hard, she reaped the rewards for that dedication, and she kicked his butt.😁
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,472 Member
    Greg & Judith?

hahah if you say so ^_^ in my honest opinion Vlad and Judith aren't even worthy to dare call themselves rivals to these two horrors. Greg alone will rip them both to shreds... that guy truly is a monster! the amount of work it takes to even have a chance to take him down instead of constantly getting mauled by him while lv 10 fitness is more than enough to mess up Vlad ánd Judith. and do i truly need to elaborate on Agnes Crumplebottom?? guess you never got on her bad side yet ey XD she would knock Vlad and Judith silly with her bag and they would think twice to mess with her again (unless they would really dare to fight an defty old lady like that :angry: )!

nahh matey, the bag and the real top dog are far more than just "decent rivals"

You dare.

Well, now there's going to be a Greg vendetta in my game because Vlad just won't stand for that, no sir. He's goin' down.

As for Crumplebottom... I would concur that she is invincible. (As if I would ever say otherwise and risk the wrath of her brick-filled purse. *Tenses up* She's not behind me is she?)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Rory

Well, now there's going to be a Greg vendetta in my game because Vlad just won't stand for that, no sir. He's goin' down.

As for Crumplebottom... I would concur that she is invincible. (As if I would ever say otherwise and risk the wrath of her brick-filled purse. *Tenses up* She's not behind me is she?)

you want to take him on with Vlad?? haha this should be interesting ^_^

and yes...you are right to fear the purse...very wise indeed! we all do....

• Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,480 Member

What's this Lilith / Rory business about? A true leader would never vote for anything below his rank... >:)

My Simself Teenbeast is 2 pack donations and a beastie boogie away from becoming Emperor Werebeast of all Werebeasts and he won't stop there. Rory, prepare for Smackdown! Lilith, your fangs are pretty but your Town of Hollows is prettier. It'll be mine in about... say, 2 quarters of an hour. Let me have nice things too.
  • Options
    I know, my Sim could sizzle both of them, but won't. That Sim does more stuff than probably anyone else, and uses every last simoleon it has on knowledge and the best magical toys. Everyone loves the Sim as well, making it very influential. There's a lot more to leadership than kicking the butt of tough Sims.
  • Options
    Rory
    Sara1010P wrote: »

NVDVQnl.png?1
    y0kQaXP.png

After all the videos I have seen of Greg beating so many different Sims I thought the same thing, but I took Caleb Vatore over to see Greg, expecting him to get stomped. He beat Greg up first try. He is a Sim I have been playing though, so I have invested some time in pumping him up power and physical wise.

As to who I would choose, I like Lilith, but I think Rory is a little scrapper and would take her down.

well, in the end it is still RNG based as is everything in this game (or any EA game these days for that matter....they love their gambling mechanics..ohh sorry...surprise mechanics!!) so there is a teensy chance you will win. my Witch-Queen Azshara also mopped the floor with him when he tried to attack her! the NERVE!! for such a lesser being to touch a precious perfect flower like her!! (but anyone would be a fool to underestimate this woman!! under that cloak of beauty and awe lies an immense powerful being with a vicious cunning and no regard for those that are of no use to her!). Greg learned that day, like Vlad, the three sages and even the terrifying Agnes Crumplebottom, that Azshara is NOT to be trifled with. yep...i am having a blast with this pack! so much cool new story to add to my games! unexpected but very welcome after the last few disappointments they came up with...
  • Options
    Did you know you can use Scruberoo to eliminate the slime monster in paranormal?