Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken/Updated Mods & CC: June 14, 2022 Werewolves Patch

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Mod Updates
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    LoreaLorea Posts: 243 Member

Mod Updates
    [*] Sit To Eat And Drink (Lotharihoe)
    [*] Swimwear Shower on Pools (Lotharihoe)

It is me or is there no updated file under these links?
    He wrote about Sit To Eat And Drink: "I’ve separated the mod into two packages (one for drinking interactions and one for eating interactions). You can use either or both. Please remove the old package if you had it in your Mods folder."
    I checked three times, but there is only one file with date of february.
    Same date for Swimwear Shower on Pools mod too. And 2021 date for Walk faster.

• Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    Lorea wrote: »

Mod Updates

He wrote about Sit To Eat And Drink: "I’ve separated the mod into two packages (one for drinking interactions and one for eating interactions). You can use either or both. Please remove the old package if you had it in your Mods folder."

They're included in the small mods compilation. Click on that link.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    keepfaithbabykeepfaithbaby Posts: 26 Member
    Does this mean that all body presets are broken? So this means we have to use the hotfix programs uploaded on MTS to fix the body presets too?
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    @keepfaithbaby I've seen only one broken mod report for presets, and many other reports that they work in general.

Mod Updates
    New and Noteworthy for the Pack
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    gemi64gemi64 Posts: 2 New Member
    I just checked Caradriel's page and her mods are compatible for anyone else looking for the better babies & toddlers mod. https://www.caradriel.com/mod-status/
  • Options
    Thanks @gemi64 ! And welcome to the Forums :)

Cleared by Creator
    • Caradriel - all mods

• Options
    edited June 2022
    EIisabetta wrote: »

Mod Updates

Yes, I know. :) I referred to that.. So when you downloaded it, did you see the updated mods? I still can't find them. (That link goes here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zDMaswpAyPJPKskWlPxsesP_YAhkkyYf/view ) Could you please link that?
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    EIisabetta wrote: »

Mod Updates

Yes, I know. :) I referred to that.. So when you downloaded it, did you see the updated mods? I still can't find them. (That link goes here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zDMaswpAyPJPKskWlPxsesP_YAhkkyYf/view ) Could you please link that?

Scroll down - they're at the bottom of the list

Cleared by Creator
    • PandaSama - all mods

New and Noteworthy for the Pack
    • Fated Mate (Zafireria)
      The Fated mate can now trigger no matter which interaction you use, friendly, mean, flirty, you name it. If it's the fated mate, it will trigger.
      Reduced the chance in finding the Fated Mate from 50% to 10%. I left a version where that remains untouched
  • Options
    FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member

I believe what Lorea is trying to point out is that the file details on that link indicate that the last update to this archive was February 17th, so it seems that the "updated" files have not actually been updated or this is the wrong link.
    tnyZajz.png

It looks like someone already left a comment on Tumblr about the issue... was that was you @Lorea? ;)

Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • Options
    FurAndYarn wrote: »

I believe what Lorea is trying to point out is that the file details on that link indicate that the last update to this archive was February 17th, so it seems that the "updated" files have not actually been updated or this is the wrong link.
    tnyZajz.png

It looks like someone already left a comment on Tumblr about the issue... was that was you @Lorea? ;)

No it wasn't me and thank you for explaining to others, I seem to write incomprehensibly. :D
  • Options
    BookwyrmmeBookwyrmme Posts: 59 Member
    Whubble wrote: »
    Hopefully, this isn't considered off-topic but I wanted everyone to be aware that the game is throwing a rather large and nasty LE. It's so convoluted that even the helpful people on Deaderpool's Discord couldn't decipher it. Twisted Mexi's Better Exceptions was picking it up as a mod error called "Resolver" but it isn't a mod.

I have been getting LE's relating to revolver since January 2022. Would any of mine help you?

• Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member

tnyZajz.png

Oh, sorry! Yeah, I think that's normal for their mods. I get that a lot with Purple Skies whenever it's updated.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    Carmin_1956Carmin_1956 Posts: 12 New Member
    There is a Bienchen mod that's broken for me I just can't tell which one is it at the moment (I did the whole 50/50 method. When I added Bienchen mods, the game threw the Error 109 I've been getting everytime I try to load a household.)

I am going to try to figure out which one is it right now but if someone has been getting the error as well, do please let me know which one is it (I have a lot of Bienchen mods ;~;)
  • Options
    > @Carmin_1956 said:
    > There is a Bienchen mod that's broken for me I just can't tell which one is it at the moment (I did the whole 50/50 method. When I added Bienchen mods, the game threw the Error 109 I've been getting everytime I try to load a household.)
    >
    > I am going to try to figure out which one is it right now but if someone has been getting the error as well, do please let me know which one is it (I have a lot of Bienchen mods ;~;)

Edit: Alright, It was the "Call and Visit Tweak" mod. I didn't know it was updated today. Didn't realize.
  • Options
    kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    Does anyone know what is the problem with lamatisse bare skintones cc? It seems to be working ok in my game?
  • Options
    SereniaMSereniaM Posts: 7 New Member
    The links on Lotharihoe's updates all seem to be the old files on their tumblr page. The updated links appear to only be hosted on their patreon.
  • Options
    > @kokoro80 said:
    > Does anyone know what is the problem with lamatisse bare skintones cc? It seems to be working ok in my game?

Right? My sim has been using them fine and I haven't noticed anything wrong with them. I updated them anyways with the fixer thingy but I never noticed any glitch or anything broken.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    Eduction mod is working from Adeeping but after installing someone's else pregnancy mod (Lumpinou) nothing healthcare related shows up from the healthcare mod from Adeepping and both are the latest updates for them. Like I don't have anything on the phone or anything but yet the sims get immuine systems
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    SereniaM wrote: »
    The links on Lotharihoe's updates all seem to be the old files on their tumblr page. The updated links appear to only be hosted on their patreon.

Thank you. :) So this is the good link: https://www.patreon.com/posts/44261276
  • Options
    FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    kokoro80 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what is the problem with lamatisse bare skintones cc? It seems to be working ok in my game?

I'm baffled too because they seem fine for me. Everything Lamatisse from my default skin to the bare and lore skintones all looked fine. Feel like I missed something. :|
    No it wasn't me and thank you for explaining to others, I seem to write incomprehensibly. :D

I've been there, too! Sometimes I think what I typed made perfect sense until someone responds. Honestly, I thought it made sense though... I knew what you were saying. :D

Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • Options
    simvasionsimvasion Posts: 110 Member
    edited June 2022
    Some of my mods have been updated and you should download the new versions if you are using them:

Wellness Aspiration Fixes - removed the fixes for Hustle and Regular Customer. The mod will now only fix the issues with providing 20 spa services (allows using massages to count towards the goal).

Vampiric Interactions Fixes - the mod includes an override to the tuning for occult teleports, so that it can fix issues with vampire routing. The tuning file it uses was updated to the latest version so that it can allow werewolf tunnelling to work normally.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    kokoro80 wrote: »

IIRC from the report it was in a specific use of the them. But I'd have to dig that out again. I think it was a Reddit report. I'll edit the list to indicate that it's not completely broken.
  • Options

tnyZajz.png

Got it! I'll add a note by those reports.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Mod Updates
    Post edited by luthienrising on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top