Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spiral stairs should come with the next pack update

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,116 Member
Seriously, along with rounded swimming pools, it's one of the most wanted building tools for the game!

I don't know if EA is thinking in another building tools like drainpipes/gutters, awnings (like in TS2) and others, but definitely spiral stairs (and maybe a staircase refresh) should come with the next pack update.

Comments

• Options
    SkyrryxSkyrryx Posts: 201 Member
    Personally, I want painting ceilings.
    Thank you @83bienchen for modding the game. Whims Overhaul is essential for my gameplay.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I’m on board for round pools, but I will never understand the obsession with spiral staircases.
  • Options
    EternalSunshineEternalSunshine Posts: 340 Member
    edited June 2022
    I would love to finally get spiral stairs. I need a stair option (besides ladders) that does not take up as much build space as the ones we have now.
  • Options
    GreenTurtleGreenTurtle Posts: 153 Member
    Spirals stairs are great, but I'd love to see curved stairs!

But before any of those are added, we desperately need diagonal stairs first.

On a side note, Get Together came with drainpipes.
  • Options
    edited June 2022

On a side note, Get Together came with drainpipes.

Yes but purely decorative. Roof gutters and drianpipes could be a nice touch of realism for lots as a deciated tool instead roof or wall decoration. Even without Season, a BG update with a new gameplay that you must clean the drainpipe periodically or you can suffer water leaks from the roof.

And of course, this new gameplay could be deactivated if "realism" is too much for some players.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    I would love to finally get spiral stairs. I need a stair option (besides ladders) that does not take up as much build space as the ones we have now.

Also the angle or inclination of some stairs sections.

Instead using 3 tiles, adjust the inclination of the stair to fit with two tiles
  • Options
    Skyrryx wrote: »
    Personally, I want painting ceilings.

Me too!