The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Recreating my Sims 4 screenshots in my Sims 3 game

I could never answer the question of that strange stare in the sims 4 game, this screenshot is of the Caldwell family and Damon was giving his mother the stare for some strange reason and her face was showing a little concern also when I turned the camera to see her expression. Damon is married to Julia Wright and Becca is visiting her friend Julia and Damon’s cousin and his cousin mother is standing next to him.
1_Sims_4_Recreating_this_image.png
S3Imagne34.png

The sims 3 have a popcorn machine in the room but I couldn't get them to do the animation loop and eat the popcorn at the same time, so they would finished their popcorn and then do the animation loop.

I think I’m going to have a lot of fun doing a few of these.

new.png

Comments

• Options
    yoursharona34yoursharona34 Posts: 3,201 Member
    Wait... first I thought the first shot was the Sims 3 one. Good job!
  • Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,313 Member
    Wait... first I thought the first shot was the Sims 3 one. Good job!

Thank you
    new.png
  • Options
    Piper is always making a lot of noise in her apartment and my sim and Alexandra Goth was fed up, Alexandra came out of his apartment also because he was tired of the loud noise from Piper apartment, and this is how she greeted them.
    RealPiperChristAlex.png
    PiperChristAlex.png

new.png
  • Options
    I did this one just for laughs 😅🤣
    strange_townies.png
    strange_townies_3.png

new.png
  • Options
    I love sending all my sims to college no matter what version of the sims game I play.

Jamar is the sims in the middle, he is one of my most favorite sims in the sims 4 I created, a loving father and a loving husband, he met his wife in college.
    CollegeGroupRecreate(1).jpg
    Screenshot-733(1).jpg

In the sims 3 screenshots there are some Nanites crawling around, but you can't see them

new.png
  • Options
    The male in this picture is Hank Dreamer and that's his Wife Chris Dreamer, Hank Dreamer is the son of Dirk Dreamer in my game. Chris was already very famous and wealthy in my game and just one of her simoleon checks a day is 15,000.00. She and another sim are the only two mega stars in my game. In this picture Hank just finished college after his wife, in my sims 4 game they have 3 kids 2 boys and a girl.

Because I couldn't get the sims 4 and sims 3 to have the same pose I looked it this way, the sims 3 look more like after they took the picture and now are looking at it.

HanknChrisSims4.jpg

ChrisHankSims3.jpg

new.png
  • Options
    I never understood why Bella Goth needed to walk pass the Bailey house after I moved her and her family in the neighborhood almost every day wearing this outfit.

Screenshot_2022-06-11_010825.jpg

Screenshot-747.jpg
    new.png
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @misty4m: Awesome pictures and sims. :)
    :) Smile!

• Options
    Puddinroy wrote: »
    @misty4m: Awesome pictures and sims. :)

Thank you
    new.png
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    I never understand the reason for the stare in the sims 4 game, but my sim didn’t like the fact this sim had a crush on his oldest son, his father is the one sitting in the back with glasses on and his twin brother is standing next to him, he is married to a sim I created of myself, and they have 3 sons. His twin brother is married to Becca Clarke in my game, and they only have one child a girl who could be Becca twin.
    For some strange reason this sim assumed my sims son liked her, but he never did, often when he was younger, he would talk to his father and mother about Judith Ward and when he finished college and became the boss at his job him and Judith started dating and had three kids after they got married.

Judith is madly in love with her husband, and they make a great couple in my game. Before he finished college Judith would show up at the dorm and bring him gifts all the time.

This screenshot is before he started dating Judith, this is after he returned home from college.
    SnipJackJrNCollegeFriendDONE.jpg
    JackJrNCollegefriendDONE.jpg

The sims with the black hair did everything to try to get him while both of them was at college before he started dating Judith, but he just didn't like her, I even helped this townie out by fixing her up in CAS but nope my sim just didn't like her.

Post edited by misty4m on
    new.png
  • Options
    This is just an extra screenshot to add Jack Jr. and Judith wedding day ⬆️above
    VibrancyColor.jpg
    new.png
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    No matter what I did these two twins James and John seem to dislike each other and it got worst as they grew into adult age. When both was kids, they would pick on their older brother Jack Jr. who is now married to Judith. Their father is dancing trying to ignore them and no matter what I did with using their mother to stop them from arguing with each other it seems like they would get upset with her and go off. Maybe because they weren't identical twins could be the answer.

In the sims 3 John don't have that same anger against his brother because there is no history of them having issues and I couldn't stop from laughing trying to take this picture because he sounded upset but his face says something different, so the animation would kick in, but he loves his brother in the sims 3 and have no hate towards him.

08-27-21_10-32-00_AM.jpg
    Screenshot-774.jpg

Their older brother Jack Jr

Screenshot_2022-06-11_204612.jpg

new.png
  • Options
    In my game Dustin Broke is a father of five kids with his wife, two set of twins. Twins' girls and Triplets one girl and two boys.

This screenshot is from his twin girl's birthday party before they become teens.

Screenshot_2022-06-12_054736.png

Screenshot-769.jpg
    new.png
  • Options
    Every time I look at this screenshot I must laugh because Becca wasn’t playing with her husband Jeff that night. “If Jeff started, Becca was getting ready to start all over him because he looks like he was getting ready to flirt but he didn’t”

In this screenshot is Jeff Crews in the black sweater who is married to Becca Clarke and his twin brother Jeff’s. Becca and Jeff have only been married once in my game and that’s to each other and they have a daughter.

Jack is talking to his first wife, has been married three times in my game, for some reason Jack’s relationship with his first wife didn’t work out and his second wife it didn’t work out but his third wife everything worked out perfect for him.
    JeffnBecca.jpg
    BeccanJeff.jpg

new.png
  • Options
    Becca and Jeff's daughter Monica, for some reason their daughter didn't like Julia Wright who stayed with Becca, Jeff and Jack for a short time, her dislike started with Julia as a kid, maybe she could have been still upset how Julia treated her like she didn't like kids and Julia did the same thing with her own daughter too that's why she and her husband marriage didn't last and I gave him their daughter to raise.

08-15-21_4-35-41_PM.png
    new.png
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,658 Member
    Love this idea, and nice pics.
  • Options
    Astro wrote: »
    Love this idea, and nice pics.

Thank you
    new.png
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    I never understood why this townie often showed up to debate in swimwear, I'm thinking maybe because she is mermaid

sharpen.jpg

FblZ4_pVsAEWiA5.jpeg

new.png
  • Options
    I took this picture of Penny Pizzazz Nair and her husband Krishna Nair while I was playing with another household, they happen to be at the same restaurant downstairs giving the upset stare at each other for a while and it seem like their youngest daughter was trying to keep the peace between them.

Sharpen_3.jpg

sharpen_4.jpg

Penny and her husband have two daughters, Penny is a stepmother to Krishna’s daughter Ananya and their daughters name is Madelene.

They have a very great relationship in my game, this was the first time I ever say them upset with each other.

Here is a second view and their youngest daughter trying to keep the peace between them.

Screenshot_2022-06-11_203724.png

new.png
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    This is Mrs. Crews; she is married to Jack Crews whose twin brother is married to Becca Clarke and their oldest son is married to Judith Ward. I created this sim of myself to get a break from my sim managing their household, but we see in this screenshot how that went, for some reason Jeff took a liking to this sim I created of me, but she doesn’t look like me because I love to create multiple sims of myself that do the things I like in real life. This one of me she loves animals, cooking and gardening and being a mom.

TCrewMom4.jpg

TCrewMom5.jpg

This sim I created of myself had it hard with one of her sons John who have a twin brother named James and they don’t get along; he would go off for no reason on his mother and his two brothers but never his father.

JamesMean.jpg

I had to correct that, she is married to Jack, not Jeff. Jeff is married to Becca
    new.png
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    In this screenshot is Julio Friend a celebrity sim who I sent to college along with his brother Jamar Friend, I have no idea why he looked up at the camera this way but for some reason he wasn’t happy about the party in dorm maybe or just drained with college like I don’t know.

JulioDrained.jpg

In the sims 3 screenshot I didn’t have animation for the second Santa to sign autographs and I didn’t want to use a mod, so I’m using animation that is from the sims 3 game already, so I spread them out a little bit just to show pinpoints from the photo, the other two sims missing from the screenshot is just sitting and waiting outside.

JulioDrainedSims3.jpg

Julio could be drain with dormmate Piper stalking him or maybe drained with Bella Goth stalking him too, she showed up every day at his dorm looking for him and that continued after he finished college too. But I love playing with family in my game and I wasn't going to break Bella and her husband like that so that she could have a romantic relationship with my sim. But Bella and Mortimer Goth did get a divorce in my game later on that had nothing to do with my sim Julio.

Photo Proof ⬇️

BellaJulio.jpg

bellanjulio.jpg

new.png
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    In this screenshot are 4 best friends Thorne Bailey, Orange Bailey-Moon, James Davis Sr, James Davis Jr.
    In my game Thorne is retired from working because his son and his son wife make a lot of money there is no need for Thorne or his wife Octavia to work.

sims_4_throne.jpg

James Sr and James Jr are sims I created a long time ago and they are both married with kids, they both retired from their jobs a long time ago because they just didn’t like working.

Sims_Throne.jpg

All four them spend most of their time working out at the gym with their other friends in a gym group I created for them.

I forgot to add this they are all spoil in my game because I give their households everything
    new.png
  • Options
    If a random sim showed up at my sim's household and there is no friendship between any of the sims in the house, I never answer the door and just let them stand out there until they get tired. The two times I allowed a random sim into my sims household they started fighting with my sim or stealing something.

Townie_at_door.png

Townies.jpg

new.png
  • Options
    In all my sims games I love creating gaming rooms for my sims, some are simple with a bar, and some are true hardcore gaming rooms.
    This female sim is one of my gaming sims in the sims 4, she also has a twin sister who love to game like her, and they make money from their brand and live streaming gaming they get a lot of followers.

twingamer.jpg

I couldn’t make the screenshot look the same because both games have different decorative items for gaming rooms, but I tried to come close.

gamer_twin.jpg

new.png
  • Options
    Sol_RisingSol_Rising Posts: 20 Member
    @misty4m This is an interesting idea you have here. I think your recreations are quite perfect.

Have you thought about recreating lots (homes) from TS4 in TS3?
    Played TS2, TS3, and obviously TS4. Systems I played the Sims on are GameCube, Xbox 360/One, PS3/4, and now primarily the PC.
    fRPtyvE.png
    The picture is from my ROBLOX game. Yep, I'm a ROBLOX developer and proud to be one.