Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**GAME** Simmer Association

bluedanubebluedanube Posts: 1,749 Member
edited March 2022 in Off Topic Chat
The name of the game is called 'Simmer Association'. The logic works this way: the simmer above you will give a description. It could be anything - an single word adjective, a double word adjective or an entire sentence. It can be the name of a color etc. The first two simmers on this thread (myself and the first to come on board, whomever you may be) will start, and the game populates itself with the subsequent members that enter the thread.

For illustration, the description is:

Cool.

You can assign it to whomever you want, but they must be a user that is already on this thread. This is similar to @SupersonicAvalanche's WOTT thread. And I just so happen to think he is cool, so I will tag @SupersonicAvalanche to assign them to the description.

Two ground rules:

1.) The description cannot repeat themselves. Meaning you can't use a description that somebody else before has already used. However, I understand that it is difficult to trace back after a certain point. Therefore, if this thread surpasses 10 pages, I will abolish this rule.

2.) Do not be deliberately derogatory with your description. You can use something uncomplimentary such as 'messy', but please abstain from 'is messed up in the head' or anything that crosses a line. This game is created with the best of intent. I don't want it to snowball into something negative.

Edit: I forgot one final addendum, you can tag yourself for the prior description.

I'll start:

Brave.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top