Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I am playing the scenarios, come and join me :)

12345679...Next

Comments

• Options
    jbadger12jbadger12 Posts: 321 Member
    @TeeSea Thanks for stopping by. I didn't add any lot traits, this time around. As winter has come around, Georgina has been making more money from treasure hunting than from farming. If I copypasto that rare necklace about 200 more times, she'll be done with the scenario.
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
    Gallery ID: jjbadgett12
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    TeeSea wrote: »
    @mcrudd
    Great job on finishing the Millionaire Scenario!

It was a lot of fun :)

Elliandre wrote: »

@mcrudd Your brother is missing? Oh my god I'm so sorry to hear that. Sending you lots of love :heart::heart::heart:

He has been missing since 2 March 2016. His cold case has been reopened now, which is very hard, but we hope for closure <3

• Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,145 Member
    I wish you all the best. @mcrudd
  • Options
    Daravi wrote: »
    I wish you all the best. @mcrudd

Thank you <3
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »

@mcrudd Your brother is missing? Oh my god I'm so sorry to hear that. Sending you lots of love :heart::heart::heart:

He has been missing since 2 March 2016. His cold case has been reopened now, which is very hard, but we hope for closure <3

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you and your family get closure and can heal. :heart:
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I have been using plopsy for selling my art and it works like a charm. Thanks so much for this awesome tip.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you and your family get closure and can heal. :heart:

Thank you <3

I have been using plopsy for selling my art and it works like a charm. Thanks so much for this awesome tip.

I know right, its the best tip I have ever received. Money is so good on Plopsy, I know the initial wait is a bit of a pain, but once they start selling the money just rolls in :D
  • Options
    @jbadger12 is Georgina still enjoying the island life?
  • Options
    verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    Have any of you tried custom scenarios? I find the ones from EA too easy and done before any real game play takes place. I mean the caribbean one was done by the time the welcome wagon party was done. You should have to finish all requirements not just one to finish the scenario.
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Options
    verlainem wrote: »
    Have any of you tried custom scenarios? I find the ones from EA too easy and done before any real game play takes place. I mean the caribbean one was done by the time the welcome wagon party was done. You should have to finish all requirements not just one to finish the scenario.

I must agree that the EA ones are very easy :) I don't usually use mods and cc in my game unless I made it, but I am allready using 2 LOL. I am using purplebex's lovely baby skintones and now I am using Pandasims hospital birth fix, so hey why not link me to your custom ones hehehehe . I will give them a try once I complete my hospital testing :D
  • Options
    @mcrudd I took a bit of a break from Georgina, but now that the weekend is here, I think she might finish the scenario soon.
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
  • Options
    jbadger12 wrote: »
    @mcrudd I took a bit of a break from Georgina, but now that the weekend is here, I think she might finish the scenario soon.

Breaks are good :) She is super close I am sure she will be done in no time at all ;)
  • Options

@verlainem I only tried the new Carnival one, but I really liked it actually. I set up a new household for a party and although I thought it was all the tasks that had to be completed, it solved after I baked one of the recipes. It suits my gameplay much better as I play quite fast and switch households around a lot so I found I really enjoyed it. I will play that one again actually. I hope they make another quick one. The other requirements were easy too, so I would like it even if you had to finish them all. The other scenarios are just too long for me. The only thing with the scenarios is that you have to keep making a new household. I really wish we could give them to existing Sims already in the game.
  • Options
    Lo, it came to pass that after nine and ninety days on the island Georgina did become a millionaire and there was much rejoicing.
    hJGLye1.jpg

fm1Ouiv.jpg
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,914 Member
    @mcrudd thinking of you and family.

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,914 Member
    and there was much rejoicing.

yaaaay
  • Options

@verlainem I only tried the new Carnival one, but I really liked it actually. I set up a new household for a party and although I thought it was all the tasks that had to be completed, it solved after I baked one of the recipes. It suits my gameplay much better as I play quite fast and switch households around a lot so I found I really enjoyed it. I will play that one again actually. I hope they make another quick one. The other requirements were easy too, so I would like it even if you had to finish them all. The other scenarios are just too long for me. The only thing with the scenarios is that you have to keep making a new household. I really wish we could give them to existing Sims already in the game.

It took 10 minutes on mine carnaval scenario, then it ended and left me disappointed. I thought I had to do everything, not just one thing. I've spent more time in cas than actually playing the scenario. That's something I honestly don't want to do again, I don't have much fun with cas.

At least the power couple scenario takes a little bit longer, but in due of the bug I'm stuck on the lot and don't dare to travel. That scenario is something what I always wanted to do, because I like the furniture of both branches. They are both level 7 now, each one in their own branch. I keep both on the same level, sometimes a job event interfere, then the Sim doesn't need to finish the job task for a while.
  • Options
    @mcrudd thinking of you and family.

Thank you <3
  • Options
    @jbadger12 Yay, dancing around my lounge doing the happy dance for you and Georgina <3 Way to go :)
  • Options
    @mcrudd Thank you! I've long planned to continue Georgina's adventures in a sort of legacy-type challenge. Now that she's a millionaire (not to mention, a powerful mage) I don't think she'll still be stuck on the island in that phase, but having spent so long there, she has a fondness for it.
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
  • Options
    Daravi wrote: »

It took 10 minutes on mine carnaval scenario, then it ended and left me disappointed. I thought I had to do everything, not just one thing. I've spent more time in cas than actually playing the scenario. That's something I honestly don't want to do again, I don't have much fun with cas.

At least the power couple scenario takes a little bit longer, but in due of the bug I'm stuck on the lot and don't dare to travel. That scenario is something what I always wanted to do, because I like the furniture of both branches. They are both level 7 now, each one in their own branch. I keep both on the same level, sometimes a job event interfere, then the Sim doesn't need to finish the job task for a while.

@Daravi I enjoyed playing with the party clothes in CAS. I want to try the Power Couple one, but I'm not sure if it will be too long for me. How long is it taking you to play it? Can you complete it in less than an hour or at least a few hours at most?

Oh no, what is the travel bug?
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    @Elliandre

It will take take more than few hours, I think I'm now in the second or third autumn of a 7 day season. But I dismissed some aspiration traits for higher climbing the career ladder and they got the workaholic very late. The female is now ceo, but he needs one more promotion, but it takes a while to get the highest logic and charisma skills. And for the first time in my entire sims4 gaming life, the female got pregnant after an normal woohoo, so the baby need also attention.

The travel bug can complete your scenario, even when the goals are not reached. For example one Sim get an invitation to the flea market and et voila, as soon as the sim reached the destination the scenario is finished.
    Post edited by Daravi on
  • Options
    @mcrudd Thank you! I've long planned to continue Georgina's adventures in a sort of legacy-type challenge. Now that she's a millionaire (not to mention, a powerful mage) I don't think she'll still be stuck on the island in that phase, but having spent so long there, she has a fondness for it.

Good luck to you and Georgina for the future legacy <3 It was lots of fun to share in your adventures :) Happy simming ;)
  • Options
    TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    @jbadger12
    🎉Congratulations on finishing The Millionaire Scenario!!🎉