Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What kinds of lots do you plan on putting in Tartosa, the Wedding Stories World?

What kinds of lots do you plan on putting in Tartosa, the Wedding Stories World? 64 votes

More Housing
18%
bshag4lvgreydonntaydevblueyblueskyMoonfoxNightcryOnversermusteniRedShoe7Chicklet453681TTNsimmerRouensimsBookBear 12 votes
Wedding Venues & Reception Halls
6%
robyngravesgoodcakebaker62XxAirixXSiggDiggit 4 votes
Bachelor/Bachelorette Locations
1%
BreeSasha 1 vote
Bridal Botiques
1%
Quaay 1 vote
Honeymoon Spots
3%
YautjagirlAquaGamer1212 2 votes
Anything related to Wedding Stuff
10%
MichelleWncisGibbs02simgirl1010freindlylolMindofyPorcelainFaeryj_nelly 7 votes
Other
57%
crocobauraalexspoom13Cabelle1863imhappyStormkeepJestTrucatloverplayerFreygeaRamblineRoseDragonAge_300905BabykittyjadeEmmaVaneSweetieWright_84lemonellaCAPTAIN_NXR7LatinaBunnyEnkiSchmidtCeridwenImSandsSilentKitty 37 votes

Comments

• Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 848 Member
    Other
    More housing, ONE wedding venue, and probably a restaurant, a rental and whatever else I can think of. But this won't be anytime soon, I'm thinking.
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    More Housing
    I will at least try to make it a greek world. If it looks silly then I'll try something else, but I really need to give it a go!
  • Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 848 Member
    Other
    musteni wrote: »
    I will at least try to make it a greek world. If it looks silly then I'll try something else, but I really need to give it a go!

That's a fantastic idea! I'm also going to try my best to make it a hybrid Greek/Italian/Spanish world. Depends on which architectural style I find the most of in the gallery, as I am a poop builder unless you love big boxes with ugly roofs. Then I'm going to find or create beautiful Greek/Italian/Spanish sims to move into it. I might even give them lore and such with MCCC. I wonder if Monica Bellucci and Javier Bardem are on the gallery?

That actually sounds like something I could start today. :smiley:
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,895 Member
    The first thing I'm going to do is place a honeymoon rental on that beach lot. It's a 40x20 so plenty big for lots of amenities. Hopefully I'll find a nice one to download. The lot extends pretty close to the shoreline so I could see some loungers there for sunbathing and watching the sun set.

QXA7hlB.png
  • Options
    lemonellalemonella Posts: 423 Member
    Other
    I’m thinking of adding a mix of community lots (wedding retail, restaurant, cafe, etc.) and a rental lot to utilize for honeymoons. I don’t have any Sims to move into the world, so I’ll mainly explore it during wedding planning and/or honeymoons.

@simgirl1010 I love that idea! That lot would be perfect for a honeymoon spot. Hopefully someone creates a lot I can download, because I’m definitely not a builder!
    · · ─────── · 𖥸 · ─────── · ·
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    More Housing
    I'm just excited for the new world! I'm definitely not a wedding type simmer, but this pack will make a lot of people happy, plus we get SLOW DANCING!! *runs around, arms flailing*
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited February 2022
    Other
    I have to get the pack and explore what's there already to know what I'm going to add, but I'm inclined to put an actual beach lot on the beach location, so that there's another world where I can have Sims visit, specifically, the beach. I also know that small island property is going to get a nice new starter home.

It is also a guarantee that I will replace the existing wedding venues with renovations.

Beyond those three things, it is up in the air.
    Post edited by Stormkeep on
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    Other
    I'm considering turning it into a vacation destination with a beach, nightclub and restaurant, as well as rental/hotel-type lots.
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Other
    Depending on the save I'll probably put some housing in some, maybe a castle or fort in one or two or three, maybe a whole pirate haven village type dealio in at least one. Possibly some other lot types as well, but pretty unlikely to have any wedding venues at all. Well, maybe one. A small one. Orrrrr maybe not. Yeah, probably that last one.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Other
    I’d like to add romantic lots (restaurants, lounge, etc). for sims to go on dates.
  • Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,044 Member
    Other
    I want to explore the town area first and see what would feel right for the place, and as I'm waiting for it to go on sale I'll be waiting a while and have plenty of time to see what everyone else does with it.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,966 Member
    edited February 2022
    Other
    Honestly I'll only know after ive went over all of it in detail myself but I will have at least one big mansion as party venue or maybe residential and I'm picturing it on the high up lot left from the village
    large.sims-4-mariage-monde-tartosa-02.JPG.a475e35c2aea3222c3c7f25bc3377eab.JPG

depends if the family there is worth their lot :lol:

also if there is any modern builds I am likely to bulldoze them all
    like that nightclub out there is really hurting my eye

might keep the huge looking building behind village it looks kinda cool at least from this angle

i might add pirate vibes cause tartosa name reminds me of tortuga but im still undecided if i'll keep it in sulani cause i can't actually have my pirate ship here since there isn't on water lot like with sulani
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    PorcelainFaeryPorcelainFaery Posts: 29 Member
    The first thing I'm going to do is place a honeymoon rental on that beach lot. It's a 40x20 so plenty big for lots of amenities. Hopefully I'll find a nice one to download. The lot extends pretty close to the shoreline so I could see some loungers there for sunbathing and watching the sun set.

QXA7hlB.png

That sounds nice! I think I'm going to put a wedding venue on the beach lot. I had a pretty beach wedding lot in Sulani set up, but it was fairly small because I had built it on a smaller lot, and I recently got rid of it and replaced it with more of a Sulani/tribal inspired wedding lot instead. However, a rental lot or a beach lot also sounds like something nice for that spot. So, I'm not completely sure what I'm going to do yet.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,966 Member
    edited February 2022
    Other
    Kinda wondering if Don Lothario should move there hmm... i mean with some tweaking his ts2 house could probably become a coastal spanish home... or am I just reaching :lol:

but also like i don't really see bella goth going all the way to Tartosa to scale his deck
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    FreygeaFreygea Posts: 867 Member
    edited February 2022
    Other
    I think I am going to create a bakery and have my two sims run a bakery for the town. I plan on making my sims a permanent home there. I am going to have them both live together but for head cannon, my main sim is renting a room to the other sim because she needs the money to open a bakery. The second sim is new and out of work so they agree she can work at the Bakery.

I have always played these two sims as sisters in the past but this time they will just be roommates and hopefully, a budding relationship will ensue so I can then plan their wedding etc. It is going to be fun since I have never really played with relationships before.
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    More Housing
    Not sure how many houses/families are there already but I'm thinking 2/3 community lots (a Mediterranean bar, restaurant and beach lot) and the other lots will be houses for townies and my sims
  • Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 762 Member
    Other
    I’ll probably turn one of the household lots into a rental lot. I plan to add a restaurant and a beach lot, most likely in the empty lots. I might change the lounge into a night club. But I’m undecided.

• Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,577 Member
    Other
    Sirens were originally a myth from the Mediterranean so I'm going to probably dedicate that beach lot to a Mermaid temple and see what comes to mind from there.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,467 Member
    Other
    Nothing wedding related. All existing lots shall be destroyed.

I’m going to build The Chapel of Doom, The Venomous Vineyard, La Casa Torcida and The Gloomy Groom Inn. The latter is an inn where gloomy grooms gather who’ve just been jilted at the altar by their (possibly lesbian) no longer-wife-to-bees.
    But first I’ll start off with Blue Beard’s Castle. It’s gonna be the perfect setting for his many (dead) brides.

One of my beach bums shall live in an old shack on the beach in which he’ll store his sad collection of message-in-the-bottle bottles. I may follow his story for a while and see what happens. It’ll be fun. It’ll be wicked! 😈
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Wedding Venues & Reception Halls
    I am not sure yet. I have one chapel I want to turn into a wedding venue and update a bridal shop and bakery I have.
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Other
    I'll probably have a mix of housing, wedding venues, & a community park at the beach.
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    Other
    I want to build a castle on one of the lots and either make it a rental or possibly a haunted residential where the decedents of royalty and/or pirates now live. They'll probably be occults of some kind. In fact in at least one save I want to turn the whole island into an occult world with mermaids, spellcasters, and vampires fighting for dominance.

I'll probably add a spa or a gym/spa hybrid somewhere and another rental on the beach as well. Maybe a Mediterranean themed restaurant if there's room.

I'm least interested in the wedding part of this pack, so I'll get rid of the wedding venue unless I have need of it and I'll probably use this world as a destination world for most saves.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited February 2022
    Other
    I want to create lots that would provide a home for a mixed occult and human population. For example: a restaurant that provides plasma items for vampires, beach lots for mermaids (merfolk), certain items for spellcasters and some shaded areas for vampires on some lots, and Vampire/merfolk/spellcaster themes for some lots like occult wedding venue, bars/lounge, retail or mixed grocery store, etc. :smile:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,130 Member
    edited February 2022
    Other
    I've just finished my Eric & Ariel's Palace (The Little Mermaid) for my Georgian Game Save. Right now they are living in Windenburg, however they & their Palace will eventually be in Tartosa in the beautiful 40x20 beach lot. ;)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Other
    I'm going to put an actual Beach Lot type on that empty beach lot so sims go in the water and do beach activities.