Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A different 100 baby challenge

Comments

• Options
    jbadger12jbadger12 Posts: 321 Member
    @carlimact I hope Benjamin doesn't get sick. I've heard that some of those small animals carry diseases.
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
    Gallery ID: jjbadgett12
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited October 2021
    @carlimact Rest in peace Channing. Benjamin our thoughts are with you <3 Elias you need a bath pronto. Aww love love toddler hugs. Alexander is such a caring teen. Naughty Crackers !!! Hope Benjamin will be ok, not sure if kids get sick from the bite, hope not.
  • Options
    carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    @jbadger12 @mcrudd
    He appears to ok so far.
  • Options
    carlimact wrote: »
    @jbadger12 @mcrudd
    He appears to ok so far.

Phew, that is good to know :)
  • Options
    Baby number 50 ((Half way !!! )) daddy <3
    WmtyUp8.png
  • Options
    Daisy and Dominic has aged up <3

C7tzU55.png
    ls3j3vb.png

vVQkCuN.png
    eNHnvJj.png
  • Options
    @mcrudd You can definitely tell that those two are related.
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
  • Options
    jbadger12 wrote: »
    @mcrudd You can definitely tell that those two are related.

I know right, I am aware you don't get identical boy and girl twins, but heck this is close :D

@All
    Sooo Stacy just reached the halfway mark, actually went one over. She had twins :)
    Introducing little Finley and Frankie

81G6Ut5.png
    kGCYrCH.png

That is also me for now, gonna go and watch X files (another bingewatch)
    8IuzNWh.png
  • Options
    @mcrudd Enjoy your show. I saw an X-Files movie on a date one time.
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
  • Options
    TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    @carlimact
    Your kids will only get sick from Rabid Rodent Fever if you don't clean their cage enough and Crackers got sick.
    Great Update!

@mcrudd
    🎉Congratulations on reaching the halfway point!🎉
    I love the X-Files! Have fun watching!
  • Options
    @TeeSea
    I check on the cage every night to make sure Crackers is happy. :)

Sasha had some time to cook while the toddlers were occupied
    10-17-21_1-59-52%25C2%25A0PM.png

Crackers, apparently, went on a adventure and brought back this postcard
    10-17-21_2-09-32%25C2%25A0PM.png

Eva was teething so Daisy came in to cheer her up
    10-17-21_2-13-39%25C2%25A0PM.png

I downloaded Ravsheen's pottery mod
    10-17-21_2-19-03%25C2%25A0PM.png

You can sell wares on plopsy as well, which is relevant to my interests
    10-17-21_2-22-38%25C2%25A0PM.png

Alexander came down to play with Crackers
    It went better for him
    10-17-21_2-22-51%25C2%25A0PM.png

So close...
    10-17-21_2-42-31%25C2%25A0PM.png

During all this chaos...
    10-17-21_2-47-10%25C2%25A0PM.png

Eva slept soundly
    10-17-21_2-47-20%25C2%25A0PM.png

Daisy is aging up!
    10-17-21_3-07-48%25C2%25A0PM.png
    10-17-21_3-10-07%25C2%25A0PM.png

I'm convinced Chloe did this herself since she was mad earlier
    10-17-21_3-14-34%25C2%25A0PM.png

Sasha was making pottery when she realized Crackers needed some love
    10-17-21_3-16-55%25C2%25A0PM.png

He was being extra adorable in his sandbath
    10-17-21_3-17-09%25C2%25A0PM.png

"There you go, buddy"
    10-17-21_3-17-26%25C2%25A0PM.png

--

Bonus Shots:

Future Casanova Benjamin
    Casanova%2BBenjamin.png

Sasha told him to do a work out, since Alexander likes fitness
    someone%2Btell%2BAlexander%2Bto%2Bchill.png
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    @carlimact
    Just in case you might want to have Sasha search for information on Rabid Rodent Fever on the computer so that she can buy a cure should that ever happen.
    The pottery mod looks kinda neat. I'll have to check it out.
    Great update!
  • Options
    @TeeSea
    I'll keep that in mind. :)
    The mod is pretty fun and I like the added game play
  • Options
    Dinkus83Dinkus83 Posts: 127 Member
    Hi all! I've been reading through all your stories, and thought this sounds like my kind of challenge. I love working on skills and aspirations for my Sim kids. And, I get attached to my Sims after putting so much work into them lol, so having aging off is nice too. I have only gotten about halfway through the thread so far, but I have skimmed the last couple pages. You all have had some great stories. I had a legacy going for a while where I named each generation with a different letter of the alphabet, so the alphabet naming that some have been using works well for me too. I had some issues and had to restart that one, so I was looking for something different for a break from it. (I've only gotten back to the C generation on my restart there.)

I actually already started my try at this, but I had to wait for EA to help me fix my Sims forum account before I could post. I've been having a lot of fun with it since it is very different and hectic compared to the way I usually play. Mostly I just wanted to say hello and tell y'all how fun your stories have been, and I've learned some things as well. (I really wish I had that family photo frame. It is awesome!) Mine is a bit different though, because I currently play Sims 4 on console. Which means I don't have mods or cc, and it'd be harder for me to post pics of my sims too. So, mostly I'll just be lurking around unless there's something I really, really want to share a shot of.

I try to randomize a lot of things, including the names. So, when I'm looking for a name, I just hit the random button in the game until I get one that starts with the letter I'm looking for. I random the kid's traits too, but then I try to pick an aspiration that I think goes with their trait(s). The only thing I'm doing with reward points is to get everyone the Waterproof trait. That is something that every one of my sims gets as soon as they are able since I got Seasons. My sims constantly putting the umbrella up and down while they are doing something outside in the rain drives me bonkers.

My awesome 100 baby mom is Kierra Hart, who is a family-oriented, creative genius, and she is currently pregnant with her 7th, which will fill the house for the first time. She hasn't had any multiples, just single babies so far. Allie and Blanca are teens, Coleman is a child, Deidre and Edward are toddlers, and Felicia is the baby. I am also so very proud to report that she hasn't yet been late getting to a toilet, though she has napped face-first on the floor a couple times lol. She started off in a tiny house to try to get her skills up some before she had toddlers and needed more space.

I did add her to my gallery, if anyone is interested, though I have no idea how it works cross-platform. I know I can see things from PC players, so I assume that it works the same the other way around, but I don't actually know for sure. And, I've been keeping a spreadsheet since I have a horrible memory and it helps me keep track of when to age the babies up. (Also, I love spreadsheets cuz I'm weird.) It was going to be just to keep track of birthdays, but I decided to add in the traits and aspirations they've ended up with too. I could share that once it gets a bit more filled in if y'all want to see it.

Hopefully that wasn't too much of a wall of text for starters lol. Well, good luck all! I'm going back to my game now ;)
  • Options
    @Dinkus83
    Welcome to the challenge. Sounds like you are off to good start!
    Your Baby Mom has the prettiest name.
    Good Luck and can't wait to hear more!
  • Options
    @Dinkus83 I'll second TeeSea's comments. Welcome to the thread. The more the merrier. I don't use any mods or CC either, so you're in good company there. We'd love to see pictures, but I understand the difficulty. Also, since your forum account is new, you won't be able to post them for a bit, anyhow.
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    @all
    I'm super excited because I reached my goal of posting 25 days in a row on my blog! Since you all were my inspiration I wanted to share with you. Thank you all so much for being so kind and encouraging me! Have a great one!
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Hey everyone, sorry I have been MIA again. I had a bit of a health scare. Still having follow up tests done, but I am a bit better now. All I can advice you guys is NEVER ever attempt to do the 14 day water fast everyone says is so great, its not and it has bad after effects. I see a lot has happened since I last posted, so I will grab my handy microsoft word document and catch up :) I am still not 100 percent but not allowed to move much so hey lets sim today <3
    Ut9VUeR.png
  • Options
    @jbadger12. I am watching the x files series that is on Disney plus. I used to watch it when I was a teen hahaha so its fun to watch again :D

@TeeSea, thank you, actually never thought I would reach it, so only 49 more to go. Hope the game gives me multiples again LOL. I love it Mulder and Scully is so good in it ;)

@carlimact oooh wonder where Crackers was off to while you were all sleeping. Aww nunu poor little Eva’s face is so so sad. Oooh that pottery mod looks interesting, you should show us what lovely items Sasha can make. So glad Crackers did not bite Alexander again :) Happy birthday Daisy. Naughty Chloe that is not on !! Oh so cute little Cracers in his sand bath <3

@TeeSea thanks for the information about rabid rodent fever. You are our sim information guru, we know where to get help from if it comes to gameplay <3

@Dinkus83 Welcome <3 Wowsers that is a lot of reading you did. If you want to share screenies but you are not a full member yet you can always post the image links and I will quote your post and then it should show in that post I quote since I am a full member for many many moons now ;) Aaah how clever of you to randomize the names until you find one with your alphabet letter, I usually grab my mobile phone and google names hahahahaha. Love your baby momma’s name, Kierra is such a beautiful name <3 Once again welcome and we can’t wait to hear more about Kierra and her little ones :)

@TeeSea Yay super congratulations, you need to link to it for me again, I have been a bit lost the last few months, would love to catch up <3

@all Well I think that is all caught up for now, so I will head in game and see what is what in there, have not played in a while :)
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Ethan aged up <3

2ejJaDe.png
    QcPt5O3.png

I think since Stacy has reached 51 babies she can have a super duper make over, I will die her hair and give her a new wardrobe :)

also the twins need their own outfit, so will chuck another random one in there too :D
  • Options
    Hi all <3
    I gave Stacy a super duper makeover. She looks like a whole new person. Ready to have 49 babies. I also gave the twins their own little outfit so its not the same as Ethan's. Heading back in game again too ;)

KtSTouR.png
    qGcCau6.png
    cRlbKti.png
  • Options
    @mcrudd Lookin' good, Stacy. Is that some Fashion Street kit stuff I'm seeing in her everyday outfit?
    fm1Ouiv.jpg
  • Options
    jbadger12 wrote: »
    @mcrudd Lookin' good, Stacy. Is that some Fashion Street kit stuff I'm seeing in her everyday outfit?

Thank you <3 and yip its from the new fashion street kit, it has some nice clothing :)
  • Options

@mcrudd
    I'm glad you are feeling better. Sorry you had a bad fasting experience. There's so much information out there it's hard to tell what's right and wrong. I've never purposely tried a fast but have had to go on a water only fast for 9 days when I had pancreatitis and gallstones. I was in the hospital and hooked up to an IV and was only allowed sips of water. I was even doped up on morphine and it's not something I ever wanted try on my own after that experience. I can understand why people would want to and why people don't. I hope you recover soon.
    Stacy is a knockout! I love the short dark hair!
    Here is a link to the forum thread where I post duplicate updates from my blog:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/993573/the-do-it-all-challenge/p3
    I linked you to the page you last commented on.

If you prefer to read it on my blog:
    https://tceegameplay.wordpress.com/home/sims-4-blog/do-it-all-challenge/

@all
    Have a good one!
  • Options
    @TeeSea thank you so much, I feel much much better. I am done simming for today, so will go and catch up afterwards, must be a lot so won't comment on everything though ;)

@All
    Daisy and Dominic aged up

OiMpwLc.png
    ViAWVfe.png

HLlCyAO.png
    QHwL3UI.png

and that is me for today, got a lot done :D Little Ethan has almost completed all his skills so will age up soon, the twins will age up on Saturday so it will be the next day, might even be the same day as Ethan if I can keep him awake a bit longer next time I load my game ;)

lQdiBMb.png