Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Goth or Landgrabb

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    Goth
    Goths, cause I've always liked their style.
    Where as the Landgrabbs ... they seem to have the ability to annoy me by just being around. Reversed social class snobbery on my part perhaps.
    The cake is a lie
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    Goth
    I remember playing the Goths in Sims 1...I locked Cassandra in her room upstairs and never looked back, lol. :D

I played them pretty much in Sims 3 when they, Bachelors and Goths were young and had a blast. Of course, Bella and Mortimer ended up together, had Cassandra and Alexander and became grandparents when Alex married and had kids. Cassandra, meh, not so much, too much partying, lol. :D

Now, Bella and Mortimer are divorced with Cassandra moved out, being ya and Alex, the teen has stayed with dad. Dad fell in love with my sim and they now have a little girl, Jordan. Cassandra has moved in with mommy in San Myshuno and they have big plans for traveling and partying together, woo!

Never did get interested enough in the Landgraabs to play them, I guess. I tried to play Malcomb in Sims 2 but he was way too ugly, that brow, yikes.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    JohnTheSim96JohnTheSim96 Posts: 43 Member
    Goth
    I am going with Goth, because, I am goth myself *shrugs*
  • Options
    PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Landgrabb
    Nancy Landgraab is the ruler of the Sims, as for me is there is no contest
  • Options
    jjayfrogsjjayfrogs Posts: 4 New Member
    Goth
    i personally prefer the goth family in terms of fashion, but in terms of house, and decor, i definitely prefer landgraab. in terms of other, i couldnt possibly choose.
  • Options
    LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    Only because the Goth history is so much better. I don't really play pre-mades.
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    Goth
    Alexander Goth ends up as a friend or romantic character in a bunch of my games. In the save I just finished he was one of my played sims BFF, and Alexander's daughter married into the family, for example.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Goth
    My family married in to the Goths.

I don't like the Landgraabs, and like them less knowing Johnny Zest's backstory.
  • Options
    SuperCoolRachaelSuperCoolRachael Posts: 392 Member
    Goth
    Goth. They’re so iconic, and Bella and Mortimer remind me of Morticia and Gomez Addams a bit. I believe that they truly adore each other and, aside from the specific canon of The Sims 2 for PSP, they married for love, not because Bella is a gold digger.
  • Options
    JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    Other
    Bjergsen? I love Bjorn Bjergsen. Only one bad thing of him is that it’s hard to remember the spell of his name.
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    I don't know the reason for this poll, so I better not vote. But currently Mr. Geoffrey Landgraab has started an affair with my Sim from his side, after the first flirt from my sim failed. I don't play premades, but this affair makes me wonder if the landgraab power company will ever shut down the energy, if they forgot to pay the bills? I mean, this happened quite often to my sims.
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Jeansoo wrote: »
    Bjergsen? I love Bjorn Bjergsen. Only one bad thing of him is that it’s hard to remember the spell of his name.

Yes another fan of Bjorn here. He is my best mate (BFF) in game. I actually like pretty much all the Windenberg premades. Actually, I like the Goths and the Landgrabbs as well. Yeah, I like all the pre-mades pretty much :grin:
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    DarkLady2788DarkLady2788 Posts: 345 Member
    Goth
    Defo The Goths they have been my favourite since TS1 😊😊
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Other
    Trevor Phillips.

(i don't really notice either, they are background sims)
  • Options
    BettyNewbie1BettyNewbie1 Posts: 336 Member
    Goth
    Bella has a soft spot to me, the rest are O.K. Sometimes make friends. Apart from Bella, the Landgrabs would win if it weren't for that meddling Malcolm and money moocher Geoffrey.
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Landgrabb
    The Landgraabs since they're on their 6th generation and remain a pretty intergral part of my main save. And I fell in love with Johnny Zest and made him related to the family. In my second save I made them lose all their fortune and basically made them trailer trash.

I dont have anything against the Goths, I just havent played with them at length.
  • Options
    susannesimssusannesims Posts: 128 Member
    Other
    Both the Goths and the Landgrabbs are iconic, but I gotta choose Bob and Eliza Pancakes. And maybe after cottage living Im choosing the creature keeper for the lore and built in sentiments with townies