Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you buying Cottage Living?

Comments

• Options
    LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    Yes, on release day/pre-ordering
    This looks like it is going to be a great pack, and I am going to pre-order it before the month is out.
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Yes, but waiting for a sale
    Mostly in the "waiting on more info" camp but in general I'm gonna wait for a sale. Unless it manages to be an absolute slam dunk of a pack somehow and worth full price, then I may do so but in general...gonna wait.
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Yep! One of the first I've preordered since Seasons/Cats & Dogs.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,450 Member
    I'll be pre-ordering, but not until a week or so before release day; don't want/need them taking my money too soon as I *do* have more adult things (ie: bills) to take care of lol :).
  • Options
    bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    You know I am 😝
  • Options
    TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Not exactly on release day, though. I'll probably wait a couple of days but I'll likely buy it soon enough to grab the bonus items.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    Yes, but not on release because that's a bad time for me. I'll be super busy with other things (my daughter's wedding), so I'll be waiting a little. I'll probably buy it mid August.
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    I needs my bunnies!
    And the BB, and the cows and the world and......but mostly the bunnsies.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    I haven't been this excited for a Sims 4 pack since Seasons!
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Yes, or if I don't have enough spare change by then just as soon as possible.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    Yes! Gonna pre-order on my next payday.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Haha yes, I just pre-ordered 😁
  • Options
    derevaunderevaun Posts: 46 Member
    It seems like there's always a dust-up when a new pack is released, so I plan to play offline for a few days, and then wait for a sale after the bugs get worked out. The pack looks versatile and fun, but I can wait.
  • Options
    Lorenerd11Lorenerd11 Posts: 105 Member
    edited June 2021
    Maybe, waiting for more info
    I might buy it for the pre-order bonus, but otherwise, I think I'm inclined not to. The pack does look good, but I'm unwilling to buy any further packs until some of the major issues with the base game are fixed.
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    I said I wasn't going to get it until a sale, but I just pre-ordered it... I needed the cows and chickens. I hate myself, lol! :D
    He/Him
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Haha yes, I just pre-ordered 😁

Me too! I'm actually excited for it :)
    He/Him
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    edited June 2021
    Yeah, but for my little sister who uses my origin account. I already know she's gonna ask me about it as soon as she stumbles upon the trailer on youtube. It's not really something I want so she's gonna have to wait until it goes on sale.
    Post edited by AngelEb95 on
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    I defintely have an interest in this pack, but seeing as I already get most of my packs on sale, I'm going to wait this one out too. Hoping it will go on sale before September 2nd though, so I have a chance to get the bonus items.
  • Options
    SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    edited June 2021
    Maybe. It’s a pack that I want, but not necessarily a pack that I must have. I’ll have to see more info before I decide whether to buy it on release day or wait for a sale.
  • Options
    WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    edited June 2021
    Love having my sims being able to truly self sustain themselves off the grid and not rely on simoleans to magically buy and fill in the ingredients they need for a recipe.(I’m sure the first few days will be rough scrounging for food waiting for crops to grow but I love the scenario. Ok...actually might bulldoze everything thing and go with a Midevil vibe or Historical reenactment town to explain tourists.)
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Most likely Yes. But not sure about when.
  • Options
    jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    I always read and watch reviews before deciding to buy something.
  • Options
    HavenRoseHavenRose Posts: 323 Member
    I'm planning on either buying it the weekend it comes out if it's not too buggy OR after the first patch where they might clean up some of the worst issues if it turns out to be a rough release. If it's not super buggy and seems to deliver the gameplay it's promising? Then basically right away without waiting for a sale.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited June 2021
    HavenRose wrote: »
    I'm planning on either buying it the weekend it comes out if it's not too buggy OR after the first patch where they might clean up some of the worst issues if it turns out to be a rough release. If it's not super buggy and seems to deliver the gameplay it's promising? Then basically right away without waiting for a sale.
    Lately, I have been wondering if some of these bugs are indeed bugs in the game after all. I'm starting to think that some of these bugs aren't bugs at all, but interference caused by the internet. A few weeks back, a Simmer was on here saying how they could get their game to start up at all. They said that their game would just sit there in load mode. And this was happening during a time period when the internet was wacky. And I know from personal experience that if you are not already in the game by the time that the internet starts acting up. You are not playing the game until after the internet calms down again.
  • Options
    kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    I already pre-ordered