Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Okay so based on all your comments I'm thinking of going with either Kidd or Marshall!

mintycupcake woooh congrats. Now I feel bad for having let her move out when she asked me to, she was kinda sweet :joy:

Haha, well I can understand not wanting to keep a villager forever, especially if you weren't completely in love with her. I do think she's very cute though, and weirdly underappreciated. I don't understand why Goldie is more popular, Daisy is so much cuter to me!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    edited April 2021
    @Mareah I found them both while villager hunting. They're both so sweet. Always giving me gifts and sending me letters.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Okay so based on all your comments I'm thinking of going with either Kidd or Marshall!

mintycupcake woooh congrats. Now I feel bad for having let her move out when she asked me to, she was kinda sweet :joy:

Haha, well I can understand not wanting to keep a villager forever, especially if you weren't completely in love with her. I do think she's very cute though, and weirdly underappreciated. I don't understand why Goldie is more popular, Daisy is so much cuter to me!

Toootally agree that Daisy is better than Goldie! I do have a soft spot for all the dogs though because I was given this stuffed animal at birth that looks a LOT like these dogs and I've been carrying that thing around with me for my entire life (albeit less obsessively than in the past, fortunately) :joy:
  • Options
    Btw guys! Shooting stars on my island tonight - it's now about 8.37 am here but if anyone would like to hop by this evening, let me know!
  • Options
    Btw guys! Shooting stars on my island tonight - it's now about 8.37 am here but if anyone would like to hop by this evening, let me know!

Sorry I missed it!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    It's not evening yet, will open the island in about 3 or so hours for those interested :blush:
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    It's not evening yet, will open the island in about 3 or so hours for those interested :blush:

I would love to come over when you open! I haven't seen shooting stars in forever because I keep forgetting to check my weather seed
  • Options

Oh good!

I'm not so good at clock math.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    @mintycupcake lol clock math :joy: no worries!!

Anyway it's 9 pm! @SeashoreLivia (and everyone else who'd like to come over), opening the island now - code is: 7NK73
  • Options
    Also I've been working on some parts of the island so don't mind stuff looking a bit unfinished or weird xD
  • Options
    My neighbor brought over a fresh loaf of bread, I'm having a bit and then I'll be over. :yum:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Hmmm should Celeste be there? I can't find her, not sure xD
  • Options
    Hmmm should Celeste be there? I can't find her, not sure xD

She doesn't always show up, unfortunately.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Aww too bad haha. Then I'll stop running around like a lunatic and go to my star spot :D
  • Options
    Awww I found her!! All the way on top in the bamboo "forest" (it's really only 8 trees but whatever)
  • Options
    Ok seriously I'm so glad I picked Murphy when out villager hunting - he's the best <3
  • Options
    Punchy asked to move. I'm ready to let him go, but I'm not in the mood to rehome him and do an island tour.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Ok seriously I'm so glad I picked Murphy when out villager hunting - he's the best <3

Yessss here for the Murphy love! I'm so ready to go through my amiibos to see if I have him and can bring him back (I don't think I have him but I have 72 amiibos so I very much don't trust my memory lol). He really is the best.
  • Options
    Woooo, just completed the Sea Critters section of the museum!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

Oh good!

I'm not so good at clock math.

i told work i'm not good at percentages. they responed by saying i could go back now or be fired and start all over . so going back cause i was bullied in to it.

i think were still at 20 percent here and since i'm gonna be the one leting them in it should be intredting.
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member

Congrats! I think I need 3 more.
  • Options
    If anyone wants to come see Celeste, she is on my island. No shooting stars tho.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    dreamerz13 wrote: »

Yessss here for the Murphy love! I'm so ready to go through my amiibos to see if I have him and can bring him back (I don't think I have him but I have 72 amiibos so I very much don't trust my memory lol). He really is the best.

Ohh let me know how it goes :love: I think he’s really funny lol.

Congrats!!
  • Options
    By now I have 4 art pieces in my museum, 3 of which were donated by @mintycupcake lol I think at this point it's fair to say that without your donation, we'd be more like a one-piece art gallery no one ever wants to visit :joy:
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    On another note: I <3 Turnip Exchange lol. I just sold 500 bells for 477 a piece lol == 238500 :star:
    Post edited by SimTrippy on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top