Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a way to sell fireworks as retail?

I wanted some fireworks for sale in my new Sulani tourists shop, but after finding them in the debug catalog, they could not be set for sale. I never focused much on fireworks, but I think we can buy them at festivals in San Myshuno. I wish there was a way to make them available in other worlds too. Cross pack functionality would be nice...

Did anyone make them saleable in their retail store?
Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg

Comments

• Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    I think I tried years ago but wasn't able to mark them for sale. I don't know of any workarounds, but it would be nice if it worked.
  • Options
    amp107amp107 Posts: 205 Member
    Do you have snowy escape? I haven’t tried selling them as retail yet, but I noticed with the snowy escape pack suddenly the fireworks can purchased online instead of just at the San myshuno festivals, so it’s possible with that pack they could be sold as retail as well.

0IzRxZE.jpg
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,688 Member
    amp107 wrote: »
    Do you have snowy escape? I haven’t tried selling them as retail yet, but I noticed with the snowy escape pack suddenly the fireworks can purchased online instead of just at the San myshuno festivals, so it’s possible with that pack they could be sold as retail as well.

Thanks, but no, I don't plan to get that pack anytime soon. I did not check if my sim can buy it on the phone though, it could have been to basegame in a patch, just because fireworks should be more accessible. I'll check that next time I'm on. If so, my sim can use them in Sulani without too much huzzle, but it would still be nice seeing them on display in a retail store :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,409 Member
    Fireworks can be purchased on computer, always have.