Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More Hints For Bands?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    You guys really got me thinking. A dance group would be a dream come true for me. More than bands. I've been using dance animations from pose player and clubs to sort of create dance groups for a while now. To have something official and kpop inspired would be 😍😍😍😍

I wouldn't be dissapointed if it's not though. Just really wishful thinking😅😅😅
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    jomilejjomilej Posts: 191 Member

There's a new music video by south-Korean singer Hwasa that was produced in collaboration with TS4. And apparently there is an object in the music video that we don't have in game (yet). I don't know if it's true because I don't know the catalog well enough, but it looks like some sort of amplifier to me. What do you think?

EDIT: Turns out the object is from City Living. Never mind

It's the stage from city living though!
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    A focus on pop music wouldn't be my first choice, but I'll take what I can get! I'm getting more and more hopeful that it will at least be something music related!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Personally, I was hoping for the Disney Prince & Princesses not the High School Musical.
    I guess most of the devs are 30 & under? Oh well. :(
  • Options
    SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    Maybe The Sims 4 Eurovision EP 🤣
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    RubyxAngel wrote: »
    Rock bands would be different, playing instruments together, going to a concerts, festivals, buying tickets, getting band merch, buying the CD's. Recording music in the studio. They could make a whole expansion on this to add all these details, if they do I really hope it's not just pop music like with the Sims 3 Katy Perry. Oh yeah and it would be awesome to have battle of the bands!
    I think these are good ideas. I hope they make it where your sims could actually go to concerts .... not a rabbit hole!! Buying merchandise, cutting cd’s in a studio to sell would be cool too. I remember sims one or two had a pack with music studio’s in it. I loved that pack!
  • Options
    Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    How about pop groups?
  • Options
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    RubyxAngel wrote: »
    Rock bands would be different, playing instruments together, going to a concerts, festivals, buying tickets, getting band merch, buying the CD's. Recording music in the studio. They could make a whole expansion on this to add all these details, if they do I really hope it's not just pop music like with the Sims 3 Katy Perry. Oh yeah and it would be awesome to have battle of the bands!
    I think these are good ideas. I hope they make it where your sims could actually go to concerts .... not a rabbit hole!! Buying merchandise, cutting cd’s in a studio to sell would be cool too. I remember sims one or two had a pack with music studio’s in it. I loved that pack!

It would be really fun to have Sims go to concerts and buy band t-shirts there!

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited December 2020
    Sthenastia wrote: »

maybe if it came with
    1.nice cas for all genders Ukraineeurovision2007.jpg
    2. timeless gameplay objects
    pah-48504702.jpg
    3. some nice instruments
    hero.jpg
    4.elder content and cute baking oven Buranovskiye-Babushki-semi-final.jpg
    5.occult content perhaps?b807a158.jpg

+I'm sure there was epic couple dance somewhere there

then again let's not give them ideas
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    I would actually love to have those silver outfits! 😁
  • Options
    jomilejjomilej Posts: 191 Member
    Sthenastia wrote: »

That would be legendary but American Simmer won't understand!!
  • Options
    SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    I posted "Eurovision" suggestion as a joke, but honestly I think now that i could be nice. Performances, voting system -> Every world can give points for another ones, Sims could vote via mobile phone for artists and watch the contest on their TVs. In new European inspired world we could a get big performance arena as Soucer from Katowice (Poland) or Ahoy Arena from Rotterdam (Netherlands):

shutterstock_467233988.jpg

Rotterdam-Ahoy-1030x686.jpg

Simvision can be placed as an event in The Sims callendar and our Sims could take a part in the show when their rating will be high enough in their world. For example the most popular artist in Windenburg will represent this map in the contest.
  • Options
    amaniaaaamaniaaa Posts: 58 Member
    > @Sthenastia said:
    > I posted "Eurovision" suggestion as a joke, but honestly I think now that i could be nice. Performances, voting system -> Every world can give points for another ones, Sims could vote via mobile phone for artists and watch the contest on their TVs. In new European inspired world we could a get big performance arena as Soucer from Katowice (Poland) or Ahoy Arena from Rotterdam (Netherlands):
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Simvision can be placed as an event in The Sims callendar and our Sims could take a part in the show when their rating will be high enough in their world. For example the most popular artist in Windenburg will represent this map in the contest.

OMG!! I would die! For sure something like that would be amazing, I was also thinking about an option to sign record deals (and some of them could be good like you manage your time 100% or bad, like no creative influence by our singer/band just like in real life) and for sure creating full albums (would be fun if it wasn't just a rabbit hole but a new venue in which you can record songs), charts of songs and also different events (besides simvision) like simchella, Sim Music Awards and so on... a dream come true honestly!
  • Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    If they do a music based pack more more instruments would be nice.

And also maybe a musical theater branch career. They career could require the singing, dancing, and acting skills.

Finally we could use the singing skill for something other than karaoke and then bands could have singers that could breakout as solo artist.
  • Options
    Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    We want a band as a feature of the Music Pack like Rock & Pop Groups
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Big concerts would be SO much fun. And singing contests, instead of just tips for Kareoke.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    peterskywalkerpeterskywalker Posts: 553 Member
    I would love bands, especially if done right. Here is what I want.
    [*] play instruments together for fun (without having to form a band or join a career)
    [*] Ability to create a band with your sims and with npcs
    [*] different genres of music (pop, rock, jazz, country, classical, metal)
    [*] customize bands like clubs (clothes, genres of music they play autonomously, where they may meet automatically for practice, etc.
    [*] Like clubs, bands you don’t control may meet on community lots for either practice or to perform
    [*] Lot trait that turns lot into area bands may get gigs or automatically play concerts.
    [*] Ability to sing in bands
    [*] New instruments like drums, electric guitar, and one of the following: trumpet, horn, or saxophone.
    True Love
    Terrific Family Play
    Too fun
    The sims 2 forever
  • Options
    I would love bands, especially if done right. Here is what I want.
    [*] play instruments together for fun (without having to form a band or join a career)
    [*] Ability to create a band with your sims and with npcs
    [*] different genres of music (pop, rock, jazz, country, classical, metal)
    [*] customize bands like clubs (clothes, genres of music they play autonomously, where they may meet automatically for practice, etc.
    [*] Like clubs, bands you don’t control may meet on community lots for either practice or to perform
    [*] Lot trait that turns lot into area bands may get gigs or automatically play concerts.
    [*] Ability to sing in bands
    [*] New instruments like drums, electric guitar, and one of the following: trumpet, horn, or saxophone.

Yes to all of this! If only you worked for EA! :smiley:

• Options
    lesometalesometa Posts: 14 New Member
    Bands would be a lot of fun. I want more instruments.