Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you could only buy ONE of these stuff packs (for $5) which would you pick and why?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    MaiaPlaysSimsMaiaPlaysSims Posts: 218 Member
    I decided to go with Nifty Knitting you guys! And I already love it! <3 I built a house using the pack and I'm really excited to play with the items. It's awesome. Your insights were are really helpful.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Laundry Day
    I mean I absolutely love this pack. Cute washer dryer animations. I pick and choose what household will have these appliances. Many does.

I enjoy all the packs though.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,413 Member
    edited November 2020
    Kids Room
    I decided to go with Nifty Knitting you guys! And I already love it! <3 I built a house using the pack and I'm really excited to play with the items. It's awesome. Your insights were are really helpful.
    Great! I would have recommended Nifty Knitting over Tiny Living :) It's because I'm not really into the build challenge that Tiny Living offers. It doesn't seem bad, but it's just not something I really do. I bought Nifty Knitting the other night and have been knitting like crazy.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Nifty Knitting B)

I love laundry day to
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,480 Member
    Tiny Living
    I know you've already chosen, but I'd say Tiny Living because Murphy Ghost! Creepy Ghosts are necessary. <3

I also might have recommended Nifty Knitting as a second because there are a few fun objects and the knitting is a good activity to have. Glad you like it! :)
    #Team Occult