Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ramen Shop for Upcoming World

Sul Sul Simmers,

With Snowy Escape expansion releasing soon, I have decided to create a cute ramen restaurant inspired by this particular scene in the trailer. :)
i5VmN14.jpg

I am not too sure if it is right to promote stuff here. But as I have put a lot of effort into this build, I really don't want people to miss this. I would appreciate so much if you guys could take a look. If it's not up to your taste, no hard feelings! ;)

sHEK3c6.jpg
hB6vdra.jpg
5Vd19Zo.png

My account:
lzwbZp5.jpg

Please feel free to share your thoughts and plans for this upcoming expansion pack! <3
ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon__gif___fan_art__by_hazzaplumbob-dayfe38.gif

Comments

• Options
    GogoMGogoM Posts: 57 Member
    Wow, so nice! It really does remind me of an izakaya. I'll definitely be downloading this restaurant from the gallery! If I may add though, perhaps this post would be more appropriately placed in the Creative Corner, The Sims 4 Lots Category. Either way, great job!
  • Options
    littlearchitectlittlearchitect Posts: 277 Member
    Thank you for your kind compliment @GogoM . I have just posted it to Lots category. Please forgive me if I seem to be spamming. I just would like more people to recognize it. Haha. :#
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,132 Member
    This is really nice. I especially like the open wall on the side. I think it will fit in nicely with Mt. Komorebi. Good job!
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    Thank you very much for your kind words. :)@SweetieWright_84
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    You did a really nice job with your ramen shop build, I've downloaded it. Thank you.

Did you use MOO or no MOO, it doesn't say in the description?
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,304 Member
    I'd love to download this. Waiting to hear if MOO was used.
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I like it! I designed a four-story "tiny" house that's pagoda style, but I'm waiting for the EP to release so I can use the proper build/buy stuff. Right now I'm using Get Together items as placeholders so I know where the windows and doors will go on Thursday night.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    @Catzilla @simgirl1010 Thank you for your likes. MOO was definitely used. However, I have play tested it and there is no routing issue. The only thing is when you place the lot, the lower grass vine on the side of the entrance wall on both sides will disappear. But I'm sure we can clone it and place it back. Happy Simming! :)
  • Options
    @Ravager619 I agree. Once we have the EP we will have more proper stuff to build with. For now it's lucky that get together windows sort of suit the japanesy vibe.