Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SHARE Your Storylines, Pictures and Give Out Storylines Ideas?!

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    pinot_grigiopinot_grigio Posts: 91 Member
    Hello!

I just started a new story called "The Circle"... Below is a brief description:

The Circle is a plot-driven SimLit drama following the lives of six young adults: Kiara, Jackson, Jasmine, Laurie, Brianna and James. The six young adults all become acquainted in San Myshuno City - a place where people come to chase their dreams, find love, make a fortune or in Kiara's case, to start over. Kiara moves in with two strangers she found on the internet, Jackson and Jasmine. Jackson is an extremely privileged drop-kick who is the son of a very powerful man. Jasmine is Jackson's flatmate, a sweet-natured high school teacher who Jackson has known since forever. Brianna is a hot-shot lawyer working at the biggest firm in the city. Laurie is Brianna's boyfriend, and Brianna and Laurie seemingly appear to be the perfect couple. James, a doctor-in-training, is Laurie's best friend. Over the course of their lives, this group of six sims will face a number of hardships, scandals and surprises as they learn what it really means to forgive, find true love, and to be a friend.

You can find the story here: https://pinot-grigio-sims.blogspot.com/p/the-circle.html

Please feel free to message me with any comments or suggestions!
    49886159581_8ebc2b57a8_h.jpg
  • Options
    Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 336 Member
    An orphaned teen mermaid has to maintain her family home by doing odd jobs and diving for and selling the treasures of Sulani to pay the bills. Even though she loses power and water she never goes hungry or is lonely because the neighbors bring her food. When she ages into a young adult to make up for selling Sulani's treasures she becomes a conservationist.

It would have been an extreme challenge if mermaids could die from dehydration. Also sucks that the repo man doesn't show up. She was over 5,000 simoleons in debt and while she did lose power and the the plumbing, nothing came of it. But it was pretty emotional having her sleep out in the water because her plumbing was off. And it was so nice when neighbors brought her food and gave her company.

Currently raising Gen 2 and it's going to be city living and get famous.
  • Options
    Awesomesam357Awesomesam357 Posts: 6 New Member
    I'm currently working on a story right now on my website so here's the link. Check it out if you want!
    https://sbresaw0323.wixsite.com/website
  • Options
    Awesomesam357Awesomesam357 Posts: 6 New Member
    sbresaw0323.wixsite.com/website
  • Options
    xxoninaxxonina Posts: 1 New Member
    I have a couple storylines. The most invested I'm into right now is:

Elijah Lee's life.
    His parents are Mia & Liam. Mia is a "The Boss" in the criminal field. Liam is a "Detective" in the law enforcement field. Elijah has 3 younger brothers and one older sister. He had a pretty hard childhood. His parents were always struggling with finances. His dad, Liam had no knowledge that the reason money was coming in and out was because his wife was a criminal. Elijah was an A student in elementary and highschool. He is creative and loved arts. He also enjoys working out especially weightlifting. Elijah went to University. In University, he started dating. Elijah met Miracle in University, they lived in the same building. Elijah also met another girl at a bar, her name is Mallory. Elijah moved back home after his Sophomore year of University. Losing time with Miracle and more time with Mallory. Elijah's family loves Mallory. She visits often and has a great relationship with Elijah's mom, Mia. During Elijah's senior year of Uni, he had intercourse with Miracle and Mallory just a week apart. They both got pregnant in the same month. Elijah did not know what to do. He loved both of them. After graduating Uni, Elijah built his own home across the street from his parents. He continued to see both ladies. Miracle gave birth to a beautiful Boy, Raiden. Miracle had to drop out of Uni to raise their son. She did not have anywhere to live since she was living on campus before. Elijah told Miracle to move-in with him until she can find a place. Miracle was confused why she had to find a place. As a week went by Elijah realized he didn't love Miracle. He continued to still see Mallory. Mallory was a sub-teacher at the time. She had an education and her own home. Elijah decided to break it off with Miracle before Mallory gave birth. Elijah confessed to Miracle there was another woman and another child. Miracle was heart-broken. The very next day of the breakup, she took her son and moved to a 1 bedroom home in another town. Mallory gave birth to a healthy baby girl, Michaela. Mallory moved in with Elijah so they could raise their daughter together. Elijah is madly in love with Mallory. He proposed to her twice and both times she said not yet, she had a feeling something was off and knew Elijah has commitment issues. Miracle and Elijah came to terms that every Saturday, he was to visit his son, so every Saturday around noon Elijah was away from home. This agreement took palce for years. Mallory became suspicious. One Saturday, Mallory followed Elijah... she followed him to Miracle's home - she confronted Elijah and Miracle in front of Raiden who was now in elementary school. Elijah being a coward - ran off home. Mallory and Miracle got into a fist fight. Mallory went home beaten up but she did not care. She was extremely angry. Mallory and Elijah didn't talk for days. Michaela noticed the tension between her parents. She asked her mom (Mallory) one day while doing homework. Mallory decided to tell Michaela what was happening and that she had a half-brother. They cried together. The very next day was a Saturday, Mallory got up early to cook breakfast. Unfortunately the stove caught on fire, Elijah was able to wake up Michaela and run outside. Mallory was unable to find an exit and died in the fire. Elijah became depressed. The love of his life died. Michaela still hasn't told Elijah she knows she has a half-brother by another woman. Elijah hasn't dated since, he's been working hard on raising Michaela. Michaela is now a teenager. Elijah doesn't have the best relationship with Miracle and son, Raiden (Elijah wasn't invited to Raiden's wedding). Michaela hopes one day, she'll meet her half-brother.

That's all I have right now, I wrote it quick. Sorry if it doesn't make sense. lol.
    Enjoy playing your sims!!!
  • Options
    LornaLowenherzLornaLowenherz Posts: 2 New Member
    My storyline is basically a fanbased follow-up on the Witcher 3 game... Geralt and Yen are retired and started a quest for fertility to get a child together in corvo bianco. Ciri has found the love of her life with a lesbian mermaid and got married they both live in a tiny hut by the sea with a raccoon.
    Triss got into the modern life and started to go blind dating, after the first date she already had a really hard crush on a guy only he doesn't feel the same way and keeps rejecting her.
    Dandelion and Priscilla got married and are becoming more and more famous and especially Priscilla is making it on the big screen!
    Regis found a human girl living in the forgotten hollow, and fell in love really quickly. But he made a big mistake by turning her because she developed a split personality by that and is now running around drinking everybodies plasma.

The 3 witches from the Lodge have a tiny castle and have started to enjoy some of the modern things like fashion design and 2 of the 3 have found out that they feel more for each other than they first thought they would and keep getting jealous when one or the other has a date coming over.

Shani is at the top of her game working in a hospital just doing her thing.

And last but not least... Detlaff did not really die and still lives in secret. He is stalking Triss since he saw her while peeking trough the windows at corvo bianco (he wanted revenge on Geralt) when she was trying to make a move on Geralt. (Yen walked in on that, oh boy that was a drama..)
    But since the last drama with a woman he does not dare to walk up to her and introduce himself, especially now he has been stalking her for a while...

So yeah that is my story-line at the moment :blush: :smiley: :p
  • Options
    ElporquitionElporquition Posts: 2 New Member
    Since the new pack “SNOWY ESCAPE” i made up this new story line:
    a male sim (loves outdoors, active, loves food) moved to the new world (that came with pack) since he loves snowboarding and has been doing it since he was very young. He gets really good and even get named ‘the best snowboarder’.
    He eventually meets this woman who is very fancy women that comes from a pretty wealthy family, the loves discipline and is very tidy, she a very loving woman. She very religious (she is originally from Japan) and wants kids as fast as possible since she is under pressure (her parents want her to have kids).
    She doesn’t work. She gets two kids with the male sim, a boy and a girl, the boy is very good in sports and the girl very studious. But this girl is secretly very athletic and would love to snowboard... will her mother break her mindset that: “girls can’t do boy things”?
  • Options
    SiomneSiomne Posts: 43 Member
    Since the new pack “SNOWY ESCAPE” i made up this new story line:
    a male sim (loves outdoors, active, loves food) moved to the new world (that came with pack) since he loves snowboarding and has been doing it since he was very young. He gets really good and even get named ‘the best snowboarder’.
    He eventually meets this woman who is very fancy women that comes from a pretty wealthy family, the loves discipline and is very tidy, she a very loving woman. She very religious (she is originally from Japan) and wants kids as fast as possible since she is under pressure (her parents want her to have kids).
    She doesn’t work. She gets two kids with the male sim, a boy and a girl, the boy is very good in sports and the girl very studious. But this girl is secretly very athletic and would love to snowboard... will her mother break her mindset that: “girls can’t do boy things”?

I like it, reminds me of breaking the mold so to speak. Unfortunately for me, I'm diabolic to my sims xD. There would be surprise pregnancies, obsession, ruined relationships, and a whole plethora of unsavory drama. But if you can do a take away, have her exceed in sports, making her brother jealous and her mother furious. Throw in some sabotage but a way for redemption and regret.
  • Options
    browncoat92browncoat92 Posts: 3 New Member
    TDLR: my go-to is to start with a single Sim or a young couple. Then build their careers, let them get semi-comfortable, then start raising a family. Dad is usually in an "alpha male" career, like military or law enforcement or business, while mom tends to be a gardener, painter, writer. I usually pick out a child that is the best-looking, lol, to focus on and carry out their family's story from there. Below is the background of the Vogel family.

At the young age of 18, Erik Vogel moved from his European homeland to try and make it big as an actor in the infamous Del Sol Valley. He managed to break into the career almost immediately, lending his good fortune to his good looks, but he soon realized that actual talent was needed. He stuck with the job for a few years before he decided he needed to change things up.

He applied to any scholarship he could get and decided to go to University to earn a degree in Drama. He played for the University's soccer team (and was shockingly quite good at it) and placed all newfound relationships, platonic and otherwise, on the back burner to focus on his studies. However, a midnight fling with a former co-worker resulted in a baby girl; one that Erik had no interest in raising.

The lesson of safe “woo-hooing” was lost on the young man, however, when two other flings with different women resulted in two more baby girls. It wasn't until the girls were toddling around that Erik finally decided to meet his offspring. When the youngest of the three began ruining his home, though, Erik gave the children back to their respective mothers and decided to cut off contact.

One night, while drunkenly celebrating his hard-earned Distinguished Degree in San Myshuno, Erik found himself pounding on a former friend's apartment door. He was surprised to not find his friend letting him in, however, but a young woman. The beautiful Bailey Hilliard, against her better judgment, let the older man into her home and tried to tend to him as he drunkenly rambled on. It wasn't until he began to sober around 3 AM did he finally realize he should leave. She gave him her number so that he could let her know he made it home safely. The next day, he asked her out to lunch as thanks.

Every day after that, they spent nearly every second together. They enjoyed gardening together and loved trying out new restaurants in different towns. Although he was middle-aged and Bailey was a young-adult, they managed to make their relationship work. It wasn't long before it led to Kade, their son, and Victor soon after. It was another few years, while Bailey flourished in her gardening career and Erik floundered in his acting one before they decided to try for one more. Nadine, their daughter was born one sunny afternoon and was shockingly followed by her twin brother, Nino.

Content with his family, but disgruntled with his lack of acclaim in his career, Erik quit his job and went all-in as a performer with a focus on comedy. He found that Sims enjoyed his odd, European sense of humor! Although he was officially an elder and his wife was barely into her thirties, Erik was finally happy and felt fulfilled. He tried not to think of his first three girls, all wondering why their biological father wanted nothing to do with them, but most days he had his hands full with the twins to dwell on the thought.

Then, one fateful day, just after a sweet Woohoo session with his wife, Erik passed away from old age. Bailey, distraught, struggled to figure out how she was going to raise four children alone and without her soul mate. It wasn't long after that day did Bailey realize she was pregnant with the result of their final Woohoo together.

Now: Kade, a strapping young high schooler with his eye on the military works hard to maintain good grades and keep his mother from falling apart. Vic, in elementary school, dreams of becoming as skilled in soccer as his father once was and possibly pursuing an athletic career. The twins, Nadine and Nino, toddle around and show interest in creative arts and thinking games. Unknown baby is set to show up any hour soon, and it's all Bailey can do to keep her wits about her.