Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Snowy Escape EP 10 Teaser

Comments

• Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    lilmsimsie has accidentally leaked this weeks ago and im just seeing this tweet not cos yall slept on this leak abt this pls lol omg :D

i wonder the face of the people who was mocking the screenshot now seeing it's real lmao
  • Options
    IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    Well it's certainly not the worst thing I expected! Could be good. Now I'm at least a bit more excited for the trailer tomorrow!

But I'm kind of annoyed by some people commenting that "tHIs shUoLd hAVe BeEn iN sEAsOnS." Not aiming this at people on this forum though, but I have seen comments like this on other sites. According to people that that, every single thing should probably have been in this or that expansion pack, ugh. 🙄

Can't wait for tomorrow!
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Felicity wrote: »
    lilmsimsie has accidentally leaked this weeks ago and im just seeing this tweet not cos yall slept on this leak abt this pls lol omg :D

Not to be a pessimist but Im gonna be one anyway. Why couldn't they make the world bigger, we finally dont get another boring world but now it is small but big for TS4 standards. Rather had this Windenburg size................. EA really needs to make these 40 dollar packs worth it.

I had the same reaction -- I counted. It's funny, as mad as everyone was about how few lots Get Famous had, the devs certainly don't care that people want larger worlds. I wonder if this one is going to be a vacation world, though, or if sims can live there. And I'm really hoping there's a second theme to this pack.

I count 14 lots, that would be ok for TS4 standards ...
  • Options
    Aquarius94Aquarius94 Posts: 505 Member
    edited October 2020
    You know...It's not what I would have wanted but I've been hearing people ask for a snow themed pack for a while now so I'm cool with this. I'm not really interested in snow activities but what I AM interested for is that Japanese themed world. I hope all the new features aren't just snowed related and we actually get to some activities pertaining to Japanese culture too.

I'm withholding judgement until we get the trailer. But so far, I don't really have anything to complain about (I know. That's a first for me, on this forum). So that's a good sign....I guess...Nothing to get excited for (except the world, depending on how it's done) but nothing to complain about either.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited October 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    I’m assuming the world will be both residential and vacation (if that’s even possible in TS4?)

Snowy ‘Escape’ gives the impression that it’s a getaway, and if the map leak is real, the top half in the snow will feature the resorts and the bottom grassy area will be more focused on residential? Just my thoughts...
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited October 2020
    izecson wrote: »
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Good thing it isnt reality show pack.

Oh my gosh yes. I am so relieved it isn't that. :D

As for the pack theme itself...

I'm very happy with the theme and I hope this means that the game will possibly get some proper snow falls now in the winter with snow that has some depth to it. It's not something I thought I wanted in a Sims 4 pack but it's not something I dislike either. I'm quite excited for it.

I cant say im relieved since I wasnt actually looking for the new pack considering i already uninstalled the game,

But yes im quite happy with the theme they choose for this and who knows maybe im thinking of reinstalling again and purchase the pack if it turns out to be good.

I couldn’t uninstall the Sims 4. No matter what my feelings are towards the game play I still have serious attachments to all of my sims. I’ve been playing the same save for well over a year. I will continue to play it as well as the Sims 3. My only trouble is not having more time. :D
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Snowy Escape gives me destination world's vibes. Hope not. For now, the sports activities will definitelly add to my game, but it isn't something i'm over the top about. I hope the ep adds some new cool systems as hotels or something else big enough. Island Living brought odd jobs and part time jobs for adults, which are cool but not enough game changing for an ep. Anyway, i'll get it for sure. It's a nice theme. however i wish someday to get an african world...
  • Options
    Aquarius94Aquarius94 Posts: 505 Member
    edited October 2020
    I'm honestly more interested in any possible Japanese gameplay than I am any of the snow. I hope there's a good mix of both.

And if that leaked map is real then I reeeeeeeeeeeally hope it's not just a destination world. Though from the looks of it, there do seem to be some residential lots if I'm not mistaken.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited October 2020
    telmarina wrote: »
    Snowy Escape gives me destination world's vibes. Hope not. For now, the sports activities will definitelly add to my game, but it isn't something i'm over the top about. I hope the ep adds some new cool systems as hotels or something else big enough. Island Living brought odd jobs and part time jobs for adults, which are cool but not enough game changing for an ep. Anyway, i'll get it for sure. It's a nice theme. however i wish someday to get an african world...

The map doesn't look like a destination world to me. And also no building looks like a hotel, but who knows?
  • Options
    PinkSugar81PinkSugar81 Posts: 184 Member
    Yesssss finally something to look forward to in Sim 4 again! Thank youuuu!! I hope it comes with the lot type 'Resort' and we can maybe place one in Sulani for a summer vacation spot too.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member

Anybody see any other type of lot on that? Like a hotel maybe?
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Hmm, I wonder if we'll see the return of the Yeti? :p
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    Good thing it isnt reality show pack.

Oh my gosh yes. I am so relieved it isn't that. :D

As for the pack theme itself...

I'm very happy with the theme and I hope this means that the game will possibly get some proper snow falls now in the winter with snow that has some depth to it. It's not something I thought I wanted in a Sims 4 pack but it's not something I dislike either. I'm quite excited for it.

I cant say im relieved since I wasnt actually looking for the new pack considering i already uninstalled the game,

But yes im quite happy with the theme they choose for this and who knows maybe im thinking of reinstalling again and purchase the pack if it turns out to be good.

I couldn’t uninstall the Sims 4. No matter what my feelings are towards the game play I still have serious attachments to all of my sims. I’ve been playing the same save for well over a year. I will continue to play it as well as the Sims 3. My only trouble is not having more time. :D

i uninstalled ts4 months ago but i have a backup of my saves & the cc i used for if i want to play again someday, it was hard to detach from my sims but i've brought them all to ts2 lol
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    edited October 2020
    Could there be appartements ? (The high Pagoda)
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited October 2020
    Ok...I'm on board. This could be good if they include worthwhile features and improve the vacation experience and system, we'll see....It is something I wanted and voted for in the Sims 4 Feedback Surveys at least.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited October 2020
    Even though this is not on my list of top wants I'm super super excited!!! Asian world? Check
    Fun family activities with a child and mom riding a (dont know word) together? Check
    A super duper awesome looking map? Check
    A Snowy world with possible snow depth? Check
    No reality tv? DOUBLE CHECK
    😎😎😎😎😎😎

And funny thing is I was just trying to turn willow creek into an asian style world because I have a lot of asian sims. Even though i don't particularly race play most of them look asian. So I would move all of my builds and sims right over here 🤭
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Hmm, I wonder if we'll see the return of the Yeti? :p

🤔Interesting indeed. It’ll need to be a real Snowbeast though. Not a costume...
  • Options
    SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    I hope that they add any apartments because just 14 are not enough for me.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Please be a residential world! Please be a residential world! Please be a residential world! Please be...

If I just say it often enough, maybe it will come true...

THIS😭😭😭😭
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    somewhsome wrote: »
    So this map is legit then.

Okay,I'm hyped for a Japanese world!

14 lots...ok not the worst thing at least. Interesting that the world has a Japanese style/influence to it.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    I was wondering if the high Pagoda building on the map couldn’t be appartments.
    Sthenastia wrote: »
    I hope that they add any apartments because just 14 are not enough for me.

• Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    telmarina wrote: »

The map doesn't look like a destination world to me. And also no building looks like a hotel, but who knows?

From the map leaked there is a rental icon above a lot, it’s possible it’ll be patched in on the November patch
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    After a mostly disappointing 2020 for Sims (the SP were the highlights to be honest and that's because I don't expect much from them), I'm so excited for this release! I can't wait to find out more.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.