Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I posted it on a thread in the feedback section. Is this too harsh? XD

Apparently, they made it so that there is no "x" option to close it. :S
    It's disruptive for me. It's already Sunday where I am now and the banner is still up there. I don't really care for the Friday Highlights. I don't want to see an announcement that I've already seen before.

They really finna put a Friday's Highlights there and then not go to work on the weekends... so we just have to see it for the rest of the weekend, huh? 🙄

Why wouldn't they put an x on it? Just seems weird not to.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I posted it on a thread in the feedback section. Is this too harsh? XD

Apparently, they made it so that there is no "x" option to close it. :S
    It's disruptive for me. It's already Sunday where I am now and the banner is still up there. I don't really care for the Friday Highlights. I don't want to see an announcement that I've already seen before.

They really finna put a Friday's Highlights there and then not go to work on the weekends... so we just have to see it for the rest of the weekend, huh? 🙄

Why wouldn't they put an x on it? Just seems weird not to.

Hm, I don't know... But maybe they could put it back if more people complain about it. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I'm wondering if they plan to fix it on Monday morning (California time) ?

It's really irritating not being able to switch it off.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    I got Crunchy Leaves.

You're beautiful, soothing, and there's something about you that's just so cathartic. You're something everyone looks forward to because your existence brings them joy. You don't really have to try hard to provide good and wholesome fun. You just are naturally!

Am I tho? XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    I got Crunchy Leaves.

You're beautiful, soothing, and there's something about you that's just so cathartic. You're something everyone looks forward to because your existence brings them joy. You don't really have to try hard to provide good and wholesome fun. You just are naturally!

Am I tho? XD

I also got crunchy leaves.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    I got Crunchy Leaves.

Am I tho? XD

Why are we always twins...? XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    You got: A Slice of Warm Pumpkin Pie with a Dollop of Whipped Cream!

You're dependable and safe, but underneath the surface, there is a rich and multi-layered personality that a lot of people just don't get the nuances of. You're complicated, but kind. Those that see you at face value appreciate your sweetness, but there are a select few who know you so well that they can bring out other sides of you that nobody else sees.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Today's Q Q is:
    I got Crunchy Leaves.

Am I tho? XD

You got: A Cinnamon Broom!

The bottom line: You bring comfort and warmth wherever you go. You're inviting and cozy, and great at making a house feel more like a home. Though people may find you a bit prickly when they come close to you, you can easily become a fixture in their lives by slowly sharing who you are.

This is accurate tbh. I'm kind of quiet at first, but one you get to know me, I'm not quiet at all.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Witchboy?
    e7aa0c73dbec060bf6b9a361199d097889427e9e.jpg

Also...

*3 weeks ago*

My mom: How do you find videos on Youtube to learn Tae kwon do? I wanna learn.
    Me: *shows my mom how to search for those type of tutorial videos*

*Today*

My mom: *legit came into my room and started doing belly dancing and then hip hop*

:joy:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    It's Thanksgiving weekend here!
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Gobble-gobble 🦃
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    edited October 2020
    Imagine if the forum got banner advertisements
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    I got Crunchy Leaves.

Am I tho? XD

Why are we always twins...? XD

We're very similar, I guess?
    Witchboy?
    e7aa0c73dbec060bf6b9a361199d097889427e9e.jpg

Also...

*3 weeks ago*

My mom: How do you find videos on Youtube to learn Tae kwon do? I wanna learn.
    Me: *shows my mom how to search for those type of tutorial videos*

*Today*

My mom: *legit came into my room and started doing belly dancing and then hip hop*

:joy:

I love the colours of that one :love:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    The highlight banner is still there....
  • Options

It's okay if it's The Sims related bit not like some random stuff. 😂

Cuz they're not working in the weekend.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member

Yeah hopefully it'll be fixed in the morning.
  • Options

Yeah hopefully it'll be fixed in the morning.

Hehe, only if they can figure out how to fix it that quickly. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Booo :neutral:

Ja, Sims related stuff makes sense (like when they announce a new stuff pack or something) but I wouldn't want an announcement for something else advertised there.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Today's Q Q is:

Graveyard Specter

You are a Graveyard Specter! This means that you're the type of ghost who likes to linger in the cemetery, watching over the rest of the dead. You like to make sure things remain peaceful and that respect is the number rule obeyed in your domain. However, you also hang around because of the remnant you left behind before your death. This could be another a person, a valuable item, or a job left undone. But until you feel as if these things are safe, completed or in your possession, you will stay put in your protective position until you decide otherwise.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Graveyard Specter

You are a Graveyard Specter! This means that you're the type of ghost who likes to linger in the cemetery, watching over the rest of the dead. You like to make sure things remain peaceful and that respect is the number rule obeyed in your domain. However, you also hang around because of the remnant you left behind before your death. This could be another a person, a valuable item, or a job left undone. But until you feel as if these things are safe, completed or in your possession, you will stay put in your protective position until you decide otherwise.

Imprint Spirit

You would be an Imprint Spirit! As an Imprint, you represent a period of time, or perhaps a difference in time dimension. You're the type of ghostly entity that appears to a human with a non-interactive personality; you will go about your usual business in your home, on the street, or any place private or public you dare to. There's the possibility that you may be on our very own Earth in present time as a departed spirit, but there's also the possibility that you're a spirit from another realm living life at the exact time as us. Only you can tell us if you are a spiritual entity of the past, present, or the future!
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    So glad Like Moths to Flames is back to their heavy shizz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSG52zGCLJw
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Today's Q Q is:

Graveyard Specter

Imprint Spirit

You would be an Imprint Spirit! As an Imprint, you represent a period of time, or perhaps a difference in time dimension. You're the type of ghostly entity that appears to a human with a non-interactive personality; you will go about your usual business in your home, on the street, or any place private or public you dare to. There's the possibility that you may be on our very own Earth in present time as a departed spirit, but there's also the possibility that you're a spirit from another realm living life at the exact time as us. Only you can tell us if you are a spiritual entity of the past, present, or the future!
  • Options
    My mom bought me a 'surprise' but the Fanta float has melted and now it's just a Fanta milkshake. :D

184aqtB.jpg?1
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    My mom bought me a 'surprise' but the Fanta float has melted and now it's just a Fanta milkshake. :D

184aqtB.jpg?1

Was it nice?
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Graveyard Specter

Imprint Spirit

Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top