Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    xSongx wrote: »
    Does anyone play among us (it is a tiny bit like mafia)

I don’t but I’m thinking of trying it, because all my friends have it and it sounds like a good way to do something together since we can’t go out in person or see each other at school
    Today's Q Q is:
    If you could only have three "non-default" apps on your smartphone, which would you pick? (Default apps being like camera, photo gallery, file manager, etc).

Instagram, Tumblr and Firefox browser. I mean, technically I don't even need the Instagram app since I can use it on the Firefox browser anyways. XD

Uhh idk maybe like Netflix, Instagram, and Pandora. Well actually Spotify but my family only pays for Pandora so it would have to be Pandora I guess.

Pandora? Your family fancy. XD
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    I'm alive! It took a long time but I am alive.

Might be late to this, but happy birthday Lyoufln!!

Thank you @LyricSimsz15! Glad to see you here! :)
    Today's Q Q is:
    If you could only have three "non-default" apps on your smartphone, which would you pick? (Default apps being like camera, photo gallery, file manager, etc).

Instagram, Tumblr and Firefox browser. I mean, technically I don't even need the Instagram app since I can use it on the Firefox browser anyways. XD

I only have one default app on my phone: the Fitbit one (but I can't get my Fitbit to sync/update, so I don't use it). If I were to have another one though, I guess the Firefox one. I've been meaning to download it.

Yes, team Firefox! Tho, I'm a bit sad with this new one. All my addons are gone. 😭

I downloaed Firefox onto my laptop last spring, and I really like it. I get way less oddly specific ads by usuing Firefox in general and the Facebook Container addon.
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    edited October 2020

No.

Try it

I don’t but I’m thinking of trying it, because all my friends have it and it sounds like a good way to do something together since we can’t go out in person or see each other at school.

You should try it, at my school everyone is playing it (probably because it is an online game they can play with each other before class)
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I actually have Foxfire on my desktop computer and I will never use anything else!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

I do. It's fun although playing with strangers is stressful sometimes
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options

My only problems with the game are:
    •you can't use emojis
    •the "g" in my username wont fit as a username
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited October 2020
    Happy late birthday, Lyou :grimace:

And I play Among Us.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    edited October 2020

I don’t but I’m thinking of trying it, because all my friends have it and it sounds like a good way to do something together since we can’t go out in person or see each other at school
    Today's Q Q is:

Uhh idk maybe like Netflix, Instagram, and Pandora. Well actually Spotify but my family only pays for Pandora so it would have to be Pandora I guess.

Today's Q Q is:

I only have one default app on my phone: the Fitbit one (but I can't get my Fitbit to sync/update, so I don't use it). If I were to have another one though, I guess the Firefox one. I've been meaning to download it.

Yes, team Firefox! Tho, I'm a bit sad with this new one. All my addons are gone. 😭

I downloaed Firefox onto my laptop last spring, and I really like it. I get way less oddly specific ads by usuing Firefox in general and the Facebook Container addon.

Yeah, I heard that Firefox is really good at privacy.

How do I remove that stupid Friday Highlights tab at the top?
    Post edited by DeKay on
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    edited October 2020

My only problems with the game are:
    •you can't use emojis
    •the "g" in my username wont fit as a username

Never cared much about the emojis but I feel the username thing, I switch mine around occasionally and sometimes i want it wont fit. :/
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Man, I kinda want the new Xperia 5 ii cuz the pro photography app looks delicious but I'm also kinda broke. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member

Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

Yeah, it blocks a lot of stuff. Like, ads are reduced when I go into private mode now. It's so nice. I wish I made the switch sooner.

Usually the top tabs have an X that lets you remove them. Maybe whoever put it there forgot to add the remove option from it?
  • Options
    edited October 2020

Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

Yeah, it blocks a lot of stuff. Like, ads are reduced when I go into private mode now. It's so nice. I wish I made the switch sooner.

Usually the top tabs have an X that lets you remove them. Maybe whoever put it there forgot to add the remove option from it?

But I also heard recently that Firefox might "die" soon or something like that. I don't think it will happen tho. Cuz these kinda "news" has been going on time and again.

I bet they purposely didn't put it there. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    It's time for some chicken nuggets.
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    edited October 2020
    Today's Q Q is:

What is your fav type of pizza crust?

The thick kind but like Domino's style (where it has that 'powdery'/grainy? texture to it. I'm really curious how they do it honestly.) I don't understand people who like the thin crust.

I agree! Remind me and I'll ask my mom. She works at Dominos.

😲😲 And she will share the secret!!?? :O

She might. I keep meaning to ask her tbh lol.
    Today's Q Q is:

Uh....Choices (a game I like playing) Facebook and Canvas (the platform I uae for school)
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

What’s one hobby you’d love to get into?

Photography, maybe. :) But like just simple point and shoot on the go kind, and not like the studio type.

Today's Q Q is:

The thick kind but like Domino's style (where it has that 'powdery'/grainy? texture to it. I'm really curious how they do it honestly.) I don't understand people who like the thin crust.

Today's Q Q is:

Uh....Choices (a game I like playing) Facebook and Canvas (the platform I uae for school)

Won't they have some kinda code or contract thing that they can't disclose the recipe? XD It's okay if she can't. ^^ There's probably some recipes out there of people who have tried to replicate it. I might have to go take a look. Haha.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Photography, maybe. :) But like just simple point and shoot on the go kind, and not like the studio type.

Hmm, tough question since I have so many already :sweat_smile: Calligraphy is always something that's interested me, but my handwriting is terrible and because of the damage I've done to my right wrist with various injuries, I doubt I could really do it now :disappointed:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Alright, we get it! You want us to read the "FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS" , but c'mon! We need to be able to X it out after!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Alright, we get it! You want us to read the "FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS" , but c'mon! We need to be able to X it out after!

Right?? It's annoying :unamused: I never read them anyways.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Man, I kinda want the new Xperia 5 ii cuz the pro photography app looks delicious but I'm also kinda broke. 😂

2vEmAnO.jpg
    Get the iphone 11 pro
    Or sony xperia 1
  • Options

2vEmAnO.jpg
    Get the iphone 11 pro

I don't like iPhones, they're just expensive for their brand name and not the hardware, and the camera app they have isn't like the one in the Xperia 5 ii. Plus, The Xperia has 20fps continuous shooting with auto eye tracking which I'm pretty sure the iPhone doesn't have. M'Kay? 🤣

But anyways, I'm not gonna compare Sony with other brands. I'm more of like thinking if I should wait for Sony's next iteration of their phones instead of buying this one. But if I wait, I would have to wait for like another year or something.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

Won't they have some kinda code or contract thing that they can't disclose the recipe? XD It's okay if she can't. ^^ There's probably some recipes out there of people who have tried to replicate it. I might have to go take a look. Haha.

Ooh dance. I really like musical theater and I think I can act and sing decently but I cannot dance. Probably dance as my hobby bc then I’d get good at it haha
    they/he
  • Options
    Why is the Friday highlight thing still up there?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member

idk but it’s rly annoying
    they/he
  • Options

Considering that it's late day Saturday? No clue :unamused:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    I posted it on a thread in the feedback section. Is this too harsh? XD

Apparently, they made it so that there is no "x" option to close it. :S
    It's disruptive for me. It's already Sunday where I am now and the banner is still up there. I don't really care for the Friday Highlights. I don't want to see an announcement that I've already seen before.

They really finna put a Friday's Highlights there and then not go to work on the weekends... so we just have to see it for the rest of the weekend, huh? 🙄
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

To answer the Qotd, Piano. I started learning piano but havent touched it in a while.

To Dekays comment, Im not sure.

Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top