Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    :) 34 :)

33!
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    :) 34 :)

33!

Ah! Even better! :wink:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

Pick a random number between 1-10. The nth image in your photo gallery is who you will be stuck with in a mad house for a whole night. Who/what is it? (n being the number you picked.)

Uh... using a shared laptop. So it's whatever this thing my brother made in paint is.
    unknown.png

Bahahah, this is the big boss in the mad house. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I roasted a delicata squash that my brother and his gf grew in their garden and I'm roasting the seeds now. I may add a pic later.

@Dekay, going to desktop mode on imgur doesn't make a difference and it still won't let me upload photos when I'm mobile.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I roasted a delicata squash that my brother and his gf grew in their garden and I'm roasting the seeds now. I may add a pic later.

Dekay, going to desktop mode on imgur doesn't make a difference and it still won't let me upload photos when I'm mobile.

What mobile browser are you using?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Dekay, going to desktop mode on imgur doesn't make a difference and it still won't let me upload photos when I'm mobile.

Google
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Google

I don't have any issues on my side tho. Maybe try after you check "desktop site", then in the URL, remove the "m." and then refresh.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Pick a random number between 1-10. The nth image in your photo gallery is who you will be stuck with in a mad house for a whole night. Who/what is it? (n being the number you picked.)

Uh... using a shared laptop. So it's whatever this thing my brother made in paint is.
    unknown.png

Zinnia wins. That is the worst thing to be trapped with. 😖
    It's not even noon yet, and it's already been a :warning: day :triumph:

What happened?
    Wellll you'll have to pop on discord and see what the picture is :tongue: it's an abstract drawing, sooo if it came to life that might just be weird? And being stuck with it, well, it's just a drawing :joy:

Does the Discord even get used anymore?

Doctor refused to refill my epilepsy medication...

Broncos and Rose just got added to the discord recently, and Nani's popped in a couple times as well, so it's been used more then it used to be.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Ooops, trouble post due to website error :confounded:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

Google

I don't have any issues on my side tho. Maybe try after you check "desktop site", then in the URL, remove the "m." and then refresh.

I just typed it in by hand, which worked, but then when I went to copy the share links, it just said "undefined".
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Hello! :blush:
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

unknown.png

What happened?
    Wellll you'll have to pop on discord and see what the picture is :tongue: it's an abstract drawing, sooo if it came to life that might just be weird? And being stuck with it, well, it's just a drawing :joy:

Broncos and Rose just got added to the discord recently, and Nani's popped in a couple times as well, so it's been used more then it used to be.

Why the heck not?

Did you guys add Astreon? He wanted to talk to me on Discord. I'm like ummmmm.
    Lyoufln wrote: »

Hello lovely Lyou!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Google

I just typed it in by hand, which worked, but then when I went to copy the share links, it just said "undefined".

Did you wait for it to upload completely? When it says "undefined", it means it's still uploading a bit more.

Or you can just use imgbox.com.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

unknown.png

What happened?

Why the heck not?

Hello lovely Lyou!

Hello! How are you? I've been lurking on here, I just don't know what to say so I just read all the messages.
  • Options
    My mom just told me that she found a new 'boyfriend' again on Youtube and he's like royalty from Brunei or something and she was like, "I don't really know him but when he proposes to me, I will need to get to know him more." 🤣🤣 And I'm just like, "Oh my gosh, mom, like even the Vanish guys said I'm like their fav person and even I don't act like this. XD"
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Hey Lyou!
    Today's Q Q is:

unknown.png

What happened?

Why the heck not?

Hello lovely Lyou!

Because my last scheduled appointment was canceled because of lockdown back in May, so I haven't seen the neurologist in about a year now, but haven't been able to see him because of continuing restrictions :confused:

I haven't added Astreon yet, no. Far as I know, I don't have him on discord, but there's no reason he can't be added.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

Google

Did you wait for it to upload completely? When it says "undefined", it means it's still uploading a bit more.

I think so?
    Today's Q Q is:

unknown.png

What happened?

Why the heck not?

Hello lovely Lyou!

Hello! How are you? I've been lurking on here, I just don't know what to say so I just read all the messages.

Hi, I'm good! You should post anyway, not having anything to say has never stopped anyone before.

Hey Lyou!
    Today's Q Q is:

unknown.png

What happened?

Why the heck not?

Hello lovely Lyou!

Because my last scheduled appointment was canceled because of lockdown back in May, so I haven't seen the neurologist in about a year now, but haven't been able to see him because of continuing restrictions :confused:

I haven't added Astreon yet, no. Far as I know, I don't have him on discord, but there's no reason he can't be added.

Ugh, that sucks. That doesn't even make any sense and it's dangerous for him to mess with your meds like that.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Google

I think so?
    Today's Q Q is:

unknown.png

What happened?

Why the heck not?

Hello lovely Lyou!

Hi, I'm good! You should post anyway, not having anything to say has never stopped anyone before.

Hey Lyou!
    Today's Q Q is:

unknown.png

What happened?

Why the heck not?

Hello lovely Lyou!

Ugh, that sucks. That doesn't even make any sense and it's dangerous for him to mess with your meds like that.

Then, use imgbox and all your problems will go away. Just make sure you copy the part that's 'full image size' and not 'thumbnail size'.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Hey Lyou!
    Today's Q Q is:

unknown.png

What happened?

Why the heck not?

Hello lovely Lyou!

Oh, that's awful Bella. I hope you can get in soon.

Google

I think so?
    Today's Q Q is:

unknown.png

What happened?

Why the heck not?

Hello lovely Lyou!

Hey Lyou!
    Today's Q Q is:

unknown.png

What happened?

Why the heck not?

Hello lovely Lyou!

Hm, I guess so. I'm just no good at making up ideas for a post.
  • Options
    Rando.
    tumblr_opy59iHeFc1vnq1cro1_400.gifv
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Hey Lyou!
    Today's Q Q is:

unknown.png

What happened?

Why the heck not?

Hello lovely Lyou!

Google

I think so?
    Today's Q Q is:

unknown.png

What happened?

Why the heck not?

Hello lovely Lyou!

Hey Lyou!
    Today's Q Q is:

unknown.png

What happened?

Why the heck not?

Hello lovely Lyou!

What are things that you like that you can post randomly about? Like Dekay posts about bands. She-Ra gifs, maybe?
    Rando.

Aw, so cute. ☺️
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Reason!
    unknown.png
  • Options

Hey Lyou!
    Today's Q Q is:

unknown.png

What happened?

Why the heck not?

Hello lovely Lyou!

Google

I think so?
    Today's Q Q is:

unknown.png

What happened?

Why the heck not?

Hello lovely Lyou!

Hey Lyou!
    Today's Q Q is:

unknown.png

What happened?

Why the heck not?

Hello lovely Lyou!

What are things that you like that you can post randomly about? Like Dekay posts about bands. She-Ra gifs, maybe?
    Rando.

Aw, so cute. ☺️

Hm...how do you post gigs here? Do I have to save them to imgur or something? I’d like to post a gif here, but I don’t know how.
  • Options
    edited October 2020

Hey Lyou!
    Today's Q Q is:

unknown.png

What happened?

Why the heck not?

Hello lovely Lyou!

Google

I think so?
    Today's Q Q is:

unknown.png

What happened?

Why the heck not?

Hello lovely Lyou!

Hey Lyou!
    Today's Q Q is:

unknown.png

What happened?

Why the heck not?

Hello lovely Lyou!

Rando.

Aw, so cute. ☺️

Hm...how do you post gigs here? Do I have to save them to imgur or something? I’d like to post a gif here, but I don’t know how.

Yeah, use imgur, or you can just copy and paste the URL of the gif (if it's already online) and use the text box thing on here to link.
    Or usually, I just write
    [img]URL.gif[/img]

x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Hey Lyou!
    Today's Q Q is:

unknown.png

What happened?

Why the heck not?

Hello lovely Lyou!

Google

I think so?
    Today's Q Q is:

unknown.png

What happened?

Why the heck not?

Hello lovely Lyou!

Hey Lyou!
    Today's Q Q is:

unknown.png

What happened?

Why the heck not?

Hello lovely Lyou!

Rando.

Aw, so cute. ☺️

Yeah, use imgur, or you can just copy and paste the URL of the gif (if it's already online) and use the text box thing on here to link.
    Or usually, I just write
    [img]URL.gif[/img]

Oh okay! Thank you @DeKay . It’s late here, so I will try this tomorrow :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top