Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you going to purchase Nifty Knitting?

Comments

• Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Don't know what the Maxis team are going to bring towards the pack, while the polling may have stated one thing, some development choices may have been made that would mean not everything voted on gets through to the finished article. i need to know more about what is in the pack first before i can make a decision if i want it.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Yes
    FunnyCides wrote: »
    Yes, I am looking forward to a new hobby for my Sims, rocky chairs, and Plopsy.

I'm definitely looking forward to Plopsy -- I have in mind a couple where one member is an ambitious go-getter, while the spouse is more of a laid-back type who wants to make stuff to sell on Plopsy. (Haven't decided genders/gender preferences -- doesn't really matter anyway.)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    edited July 2020
    Let me be the honour of 1st saying a BIG PLUMB NO to the SP. I've been through the entire process like others enough for me to know the entire result is a BIG PLUMB JOKE. Sad... won't have the entire collection :(
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    Most likely, pending reviews. I splurged on Eco Living because it had so much stuff, but if I'd known how problematic the NAPs were, I would have waited for a discount in retrospect. Stuff packs are my least-bought item (I haven't even bothered with the current sale, even though I'm marginally curious about a few), but the arrival of Plopsy keeps me intrigued.
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    Yes, but in blue
    Eventually. But I'm in no hurry now. With all the other packs I have, some barely even touched, I have no lack of things to do and explore. Maybe in a year or two. :tongue:

Possibly if and when there is a new GP to get the EP/GP/SP deal.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Where's my Justine Keaton option? I'm still waiting for more information but I'm likely to be a yes, but in blue.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Yes, but in blue
    Blue is for boys!
  • Options
    SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    I would never, ever buy the knitting pack. I'm honesty offended this is coming out instead of ANY of the massively requested things.
    Fixing bugs would also be a preferable way for the devs to spend time instead of... knitting. Oh... maybe thats it, they are actually knitting instead of fixing stuff, that explains everything. Too busy knitting to pay attention to what players actually want?
  • Options
    Yes, but in blue
    Who wouldn't want to get Nifty Knitting? :D

(Warning! PG-13)
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Sure, as soon as normal players try it out and no major bugs are found. If it does have problems I'll wait until they fix it if they ever do...
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    Yes
    Yes, although I votes for ceramics under hobbies, I am happy with knitting. I already plan on converting some of my Sims spaces in their homes to knitting studios.
  • Options
    CeridwenCeridwen Posts: 228 Member
    Yes, but in blue
    I would get everything in blue if it were possible! And yes, this pack yesterday pls. :D
  • Options
    Yes, but in blue
    "Isn't knitting a bit old fashion today?"

"No, knitting isn't old-fashion. It's more on the increase! And these knitting competitions that we hold have certainly inspired alot of people to take up knitting again!"
    :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIFvvwsRTCA
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    AlexaiAlexai Posts: 186 Member
    edited July 2020
    Yes
    SimKeats wrote: »
    I would never, ever buy the knitting pack. I'm honesty offended this is coming out instead of ANY of the massively requested things.
    Fixing bugs would also be a preferable way for the devs to spend time instead of... knitting. Oh... maybe thats it, they are actually knitting instead of fixing stuff, that explains everything. Too busy knitting to pay attention to what players actually want?

People voted for the pack so I guess it is what Simmers want. This doesn't mean though that people don't want bugs fixed. It is isn't an either or proposition.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Yes, but in blue
    Blue is my favorite color 💙💙💙
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    Alexai wrote: »
    SimKeats wrote: »

People voted for the pack so I guess it is what Simmers want. This doesn't mean though that people don't want bugs fixed. It is isn't an either or proposition.

People picked between a few selected things. The fact that knitting won, only tells me a lot of people didn't vote. Sure, there are quite a few people, on the forums, that seem to like it. But there are quite a few who don't. Without knowing how many players voted compared to how many people actually have the game, voting seems questionable at best.

I may not have the most popular opinion on what content I want, and would pay for (on a very limited budget, very picky), but I do yearn for many things that other players have been pretty vocal about as well.

I'm by no means saying people should want what I want, but I have a hard time appreciating knitting, something you could literally do WHILE you play the sims.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I'm still undecided. I'll probably get it but I am on the fence. The overall style is really not my taste. I do want the hobby and some specific items and hair though. I do want some of the interactions.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    JADETIGERJADETIGER Posts: 23 Member
    Yes
    I’ve got all the packs. I’m looking forward to trying out plopsy.
  • Options
    RipleyrawrRipleyrawr Posts: 273 Member
    Yes, but in blue
    Eventually, when it's 50% off.
    iBVfjxN.gif
    Breadquanda is my spirit animal.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Yes
    lasummerb wrote: »
    Yes, although I votes for ceramics under hobbies, I am happy with knitting. I already plan on converting some of my Sims spaces in their homes to knitting studios.

I want to make a general crafts room -- rocking chair for knitting, the candle maker from EL and the good old woodworking bench. My Sim is going to be a freelance writer who makes extra money selling crafts on Plopsy.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    papertonguepapertongue Posts: 130 Member
    Yes, but in blue
    Yes. I'm a big crafty person (though I don't knit), and I'm super excited for this pack!
  • Options
    bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    Yes
    i dont care if it's purple or like a zebra, cant wait
  • Options
    simlicious2015simlicious2015 Posts: 373 Member
    Yes
    Yup! Probably the only pack I'll buy at first release!
  • Options
    amp107amp107 Posts: 205 Member
    Yes, but in blue
    Yes...but maybe not until next year when it gets added to a 50% off sale, if I can resist that long :D

0IzRxZE.jpg
  • Options
    ChatsaChatsa Posts: 13 New Member
    Yes
    I will, mostly because I have bought all the other packs.