Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nifty Knitting Trailer Released!!!!!

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I am curious namely as to the release date myself. I have a friend really excited for this, but I am more looking forward to the gamepack later this year.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Finally. :smiley:
  • Options
    Calico45 wrote: »
    I am curious namely as to the release date myself. I have a friend really excited for this, but I am more looking forward to the gamepack later this year.

Most likely Next Tuesday.
  • Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    Yaaay!! Cant wait to see it. Been a long time since a stuff pack caught my interest like this!
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member

Thank you.
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    It's abooootttttt time lol! FINALLY! lol!
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Oooh, I like that hair with the grey sidewalls -- that'll be perfect for some of my adult and elder Sims.

Definitely looking forward to this pack -- I'll need to remake my Simself as a single who knits in her spare time (I actually crochet, but have tried knitting in the past).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    I wonder if that grey/red hair swatch is a separate hair asset, similair to what they've done with the back yard stuff female hair, or if they're finally adding more hair swatches into the game, one of them being a grey/red hair swatch, as of now we only have grey/black and grey/brown hair swatches.
  • Options

Figures they'd do it the week I've got surgery so will be too busy to play. :/
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member

Really? You think it'll be that fast? I must admit, I wasn't expecting it to come out until at least August so it was quite a shock to see a trailer coming tomorrow.
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member

Oh good luck on your surgery <3. Best wishes.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    This pack has been growing on me. But this time i'll wait a bit until i get feedback from other simmers.
  • Options
    WispyeWispye Posts: 141 Member
    i can't wait seems like forever
  • Options

Oh good luck on your surgery <3. Best wishes.

Thanks -- nothing too major, just a second eye surgery to fix bad cataracts. First eye was done last month and it's so nice to be able to play The Sims 4 again (as well as do other stuff on the computer) because I couldn't see well enough to play before.
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited July 2020
    I will admit I hated the idea and a lot of stuff voted for on this pack. However as more information has been released about it and seeing the interviews it’s changed my mind over time. I now can’t wait to see the trailer and feel quite excited about the pack which I haven’t had since tiny living and before that island living and neither of them have disappointed me so far. I really want something good for my gameplay after eco lifestyle which I really regret buying.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    This pack has been growing on me. But this time i'll wait a bit until i get feedback from other simmers.

Same here.
  • Options

Really? You think it'll be that fast? I must admit, I wasn't expecting it to come out until at least August so it was quite a shock to see a trailer coming tomorrow.

Normally SPs come out the week after their announced and expect it on consoles as well same day as pc.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    This pack looks pretty nice hope to get it one day if they ever fix the base game with the survey options they put out earlier this year... now I'm wondering if any patch will come with it.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    Sakuske1Sakuske1 Posts: 86 Member
    I don't know, I'm guessing it'll be released 7/28. I'd be happy to be wrong, but I think it'll be 2 weeks from announcement to release, just like with Tiny Living. I haven't been this excited for a stuff pack in a while; It's gonna be a good one! =]
    Check out my Gallery with Origin ID: kkranich
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I'll be waiting for the trailer tomorrow... I got that excitement going now.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Sakuske1 wrote: »
    I don't know, I'm guessing it'll be released 7/28. I'd be happy to be wrong, but I think it'll be 2 weeks from announcement to release, just like with Tiny Living. I haven't been this excited for a stuff pack in a while; It's gonna be a good one! =]

Hope you're right -- that's after I'm done with the eye surgery so I'll have two good eyes for playing. B)
  • Options
    SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    edited July 2020
    They can't reveal too much about a pack unless it's about to drop, so the release date has to be soon. I'm looking forward to it. I love that it fits well together with Eco, Tiny Living, and the Off-the-Grid trait. We have desperately needed more hobbies. I'm also hoping the modding community comes out with more baby clothes and things we can knit. It has the potential of being my favorite SP to date.

I just hope they don't ruin it by making it a huge money maker. A baby outfit should sell for less than $100. It shouldn't be super lucrative like painting or writing... that's the reason most of my sims don't have those hobbies. Too easy to get ahead in life and unrealistic.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• Options
    SarahLou372SarahLou372 Posts: 112 Member
    Is the tralier out yet?
    ...**~ThePinkPlumbob~**...
    50098910897_98e2501452_o.jpg
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @SarahLou372 nope, there's a bit over four hours to go.
  • Options
    WispyeWispye Posts: 141 Member
    looking forward to this pack hoping it gets me back into the game