Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Lifestyle Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,871 Member
    @Hearts4u I like the voiceovers also! 😊
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    I really enjoyed watching the game play trailer. I hope they never stop the voice overs because it really breathes life into these trailers and makes for a more enjoyable viewing experience. Having bottled drinks--awesome. Watching them recycle and produce cubes reminded me of the movie Wall-E. Happy Simming! ;)

I also liked the trailer too even though it didn't show much. It didn't feel preachy to me and more felt like just telling a story. Like the du trailer.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    Ooh what makes people think there will be a free love option? I would enjoy that
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I think I'll get it even if I put most of the eco gameplay into a new save. I don't need to like every single thing in a pack as long as I'm interested in most of it or it adds a new way of playing that I want. I like the community voting and customization of the world a lot.

As for the free love, yeah, I'm sure I'll use that. My game is a mix of some "happy little families" and some ... other ... gameplay. I like the idea that everyone just plays the way that they want. I mean, I started setting up my Celtic village in Glimmerbrook. Is that how everyone plays? Probably not. Am I enjoying it? Yeah. I find the "one horse towns" a bit interesting.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    Im def looking forward to this one. I love to play off the grid sims and give them big landscaped plots so its really going to add alot to my gameplay. Also ladders! Presumably they will take up alot less space then stairs making attics and basements easier to do...WTH why not a treehouse too!?
    Not sure I want my sims eating bugs though...Im a plant hugging, recycling, vegan hippy irl so whilst I approve this expansion there will be no bug eating!
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    " Juiced Community" and "Free Love" look awesome!
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Children can make certain candles!
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Free updated bill system!! Yay
  • Options
    rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    This pack is looking to be pretty decent, actually.

Wow

I'm impressed. Never thought I'd say that when talking about Sims 4 packs in 2020.
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    The trailers really did not do this pack justice. It looks fantastic! It is really well thought out and I love all the little details in the game.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Wow, this pack is actually really good after watching the livestream! I didn't think it would be that good judging from the trailers.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I was excited before but I am over the moon, beside myself level excited now. HOLY COW this is a giant pack!
  • Options
    dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    I really liked the livestream and the end was perfect. I hope the trailer doesn‘t stop people from giving the pack a chance. It seems to really deserve the title Expansion Pack.

The Simguru was very charming too and I hope he‘ll host livestreams more often.
  • Options
    CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    I was going to get this pack before but now this pack has blown my mind. The amount of stuff, I didn't think they'd go into such detail. Even the fizzy juice creator has layers of gameplay in it. Just wow.
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    I am much more interested now that I've seen the live stream. That was loads better than the trailers.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    The livestream was so much better than the trailers, and I really liked how well SimGuruGeorge handled it. They adjusted the volume and made sure that they did not talk over each other and he had prepared so much so he could showcase everything.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,924 Member
    logion wrote: »
    The livestream was so much better than the trailers, and I really liked how well SimGuruGeorge handled it. They adjusted the volume and made sure that they did not talk over each other and he had prepared so much so he could showcase everything.

It was well prepaired, indeed, and with some funny suprises, like that dude showing up naked :)
    First time I watched the whole stream, and after 2 hours and 17 mins I was like .. noo, just a bit longer, please :p
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    logion wrote: »

It was well prepaired, indeed, and with some funny suprises, like that dude showing up naked :)
    First time I watched the whole stream, and after 2 hours and 17 mins I was like .. noo, just a bit longer, please :p

Was if really two hours? Wow. Time flied so fast.
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    This really feels like a proper expansion pack. Like, I think I could drop $40 on it right away, and not be bugged about it. The only time I ever paid full price for an EP was Get Famous. This is the kind deep detail EPs should have!
  • Options
    WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    edited May 2020
    A few weeks ago I was beyond disappointed, now I'm beyond excited. My honest apologies Sims Team, you did an AMAZING job with this pack and the upcoming base game updates. That trailer didn't do the pack justice at all.

A few highlights for me:
    -Apartments
    -Firefighters and Repo man and a Trashman (did I hear that one correctly? I think they said something about an NPC collecting trash weekly)
    -Great (and many) hairstyles
    -Decent piercings (finally)
    -The juice making looks really fun
    -Incredible new billing system
    -The voting thing (not for the lot, but for the actions) SPECIALLY THE FREE LOVE ONE OMG

The only downside for me was the traits. 4 new traits and all of them are terrible. But I guess this is not an EL problem, but a Sims 4 one.
    Post edited by WallSims4ever on
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I'm bit embarrassed to admit this but I think I have a crush on Knox :lol:

And yes he is a sim!

:lol:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    edited May 2020
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    CAS I love the hair and looking forward to seeing what kind of gameplay they have for this pack.
    I freaking love this pack.
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    For all of the outstanding new features and updates, I think that the new inventory management system is perhaps my favorite.