Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    MadameLee wrote: »
    does anyone know if these ideas work for being bullied:
    being asked if she got the dress from a thrift store, or from her great-grandparents

asked if she followed any white rabbits lately, eatten stuff labbelled 'eat me'.

or being asked about characters from Wonderland?

You always come up with the best bullying lines, Magna! Can we be secret Mean Girls?

well I guess those are approved then..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    being asked if she got the dress from a thrift store, or from her great-grandparents

asked if she followed any white rabbits lately, eatten stuff labbelled 'eat me'.

You always come up with the best bullying lines, Magna! Can we be secret Mean Girls?

Yes, of course!

The funny (not-so-funny) thing is that I've heard those same lines, or at least ones similar enough to them.
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member

Yes, of course!

The funny (not-so-funny) thing is that I've heard those same lines, or at least ones similar enough to them.

well it will make sense in-unvierse.. and I'm testing some stuff at the moment..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Hey guys. I've already got a new chapter of TDC up. I've been kind of on a writing roll lately...
    The chapter can be read here:

NIgK9tV.png
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Okay... It's been ages, but never fear-- I am here!

I have a short little intermission from the normal Rainbow Sundae goodness for more Rainbow Sundae goodness! An episode of the never before aired TV Show, I love 'Rory!

You don't have to have read any of Rainbow Sundae before this to enjoy this two part chapter.

I love Rory :: Part 1
    I love Rory :: Part 2

Let me know what you think!
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    fQtHkwt.png
    xXr0Mg9.png
    Okay guys, don't get too used to this, but today I'm bringing you not one but TWO new chapters of Nightshade! Sit back, grab your popcorn, and read Chapter 82 here, and Chapter 83 here!
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Hey everyone, 3 chapters from The Krazy Crazy Life of Kassiopeia Fullbright this week!

party-1.jpg?w=474&h=356
    in which Kass has a strange encounter while at the Goth estate
    1.117 Unprepared

smoky.jpg?w=474&h=356
    in which Kass has a painful confrontation at the Goth estate
    1.118 Unwelcome

screenshot-135-2.jpg?w=474&h=356
    in which Kass spirals into a deep depression and hides out at her dad's place 1.119 Unbearable
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hello people! Whoa, I've taken way too long with this, but it's finally done: the next chapter for The Chrysanthemum Tango!

Chapter 55: Crashes
    9BJtAgt.jpg

Sometimes it’s important to admit that others may be right, and that you may not be okay. Amelia processes. Disegno strikes a deal with someone. And Tad is somehow less sombre than usual. These things are not connected.

I hope you enjoy and have a lovely time!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    hi everyone. got kinda distracted by other things, mom brings me food cause targwt has nothing. last week she eang the doorbell. my apartment has one. anyway that startled me and my switch went flying luckily i was in the living area so only hit carpet but one of my joycons quit working/ got the new ones from amazon mom helped get them working yesterday and i will be here tommorrow probanly mid morning cause i like music ehen i play.

moms dog which was dads when he was alive had a stroke 2 days ago and mom had him put to sleep yesterday. so i play anmal crossing and even the benders. just didn't write.
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited May 2020
    :#waves to @CathyTea @friendsfan367 @AdamsEve1231 @EuphorialQueen @simscognito @SoulGal7 @Karilan @MadameLee and everyone else I chatted with in the past.

Been a really busy time since my last visit to the forums. Now with COVID-19, things are still busy. Life has slowed down a bit, though. I really did miss hanging out here. Going to try and at least go back to lurking like I did when I first joined and chime in here and there.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    Episode Three of Mermaid Bachelorette!

I'm not noticing any MCCC relationships pop up at the minute, and was wondering if I have to do something to trigger that?
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    Episode Three of Mermaid Bachelorette!

I'm not noticing any MCCC relationships pop up at the minute, and was wondering if I have to do something to trigger that?

do you have it set to allow played households, not just unplayed? Also mccc only starts marriages and pregnancies, not boyfriend/girlfriend. Make sure you've allowed autonomous flirting and get engaged under MC Tuner.
    image.png
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @SimTresa

How do I open MC Tuner? At the moment I can only see it by clicking on a Sim.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top