Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    After hearing about the new Tiny Twavellers CC stuff pack, I decided to do a casting call for a new story to test the pack out when it publically releases!

You can submit your families here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/975628/tiny-travellers-casting-call/p1?new=1

you big meanie. i was trying to avoid more cc but its harrieandfelix and kids related. so your fault. :)

I was also trying to avoid more CC, but I just had to watch lilsimsie's video showcasing the pack and become a CC addict all over again!

i still watch the video everyday. but try not to after 10 cause she almost screams with excitement at everything.

You should've heard Pixelade with his cars mod review! I turned the volume down, but it was still loud. 😂

you big meanie. mod shopped again yesterday :) i think i'm still teasing you because i'm not used to seeing you this much. want to hear something funny you know how the new ccpack is tiny twavllers. my finger slipped writing the bio for my entry .the boys name is dylan which got typed once but my finger sliped so when i typed it the second time it typed sylan.

the only thing i cant do is post it in the thread cause wp makes its own links sims4 doesnot.

Are you talking about my story? I'd love to see your entry! :)

its in my libray. my entry i mean
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    edited May 2020
    I need to figure out which sims to leave the homework club first- I'm thinking the most logical one would be the half-alien twins because of the fact that they're been teased by Harley and his two sidekicsk? (America and Harley have to stay, and I'm assuming Rhea and Ember have to stay as Harley's sidekicks)
    waKmXx1.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    After hearing about the new Tiny Twavellers CC stuff pack, I decided to do a casting call for a new story to test the pack out when it publically releases!

You can submit your families here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/975628/tiny-travellers-casting-call/p1?new=1

you big meanie. i was trying to avoid more cc but its harrieandfelix and kids related. so your fault. :)

I was also trying to avoid more CC, but I just had to watch lilsimsie's video showcasing the pack and become a CC addict all over again!

i still watch the video everyday. but try not to after 10 cause she almost screams with excitement at everything.

You should've heard Pixelade with his cars mod review! I turned the volume down, but it was still loud. 😂

you big meanie. mod shopped again yesterday :) i think i'm still teasing you because i'm not used to seeing you this much. want to hear something funny you know how the new ccpack is tiny twavllers. my finger slipped writing the bio for my entry .the boys name is dylan which got typed once but my finger sliped so when i typed it the second time it typed sylan.

the only thing i cant do is post it in the thread cause wp makes its own links sims4 doesnot.

Are you talking about my story? I'd love to see your entry! :)

probably. sorry mom gave me lettuce salad for dinner. which is weird cause she knows i don't eat it. my entry is in my gallery. same name as here . while i'm great at linking story posts i usually need help make all other links gallery links is one.

cathtea opened the thread her cause we both knew links are hard for me. so i usually copy what she needs to post then pm her. still doing that.
  • Options
    LalajadeeyesLalajadeeyes Posts: 323 Member
    Hello everyone. I stumbled upon this thread looking for some good sims stories to read. I write sims stories as well, and just recently started playing sims 4 so I’m new to the community.
    This thread looks like a lot of fun. Is there a requirement to join?
  • Options
    Hello everyone. I stumbled upon this thread looking for some good sims stories to read. I write sims stories as well, and just recently started playing sims 4 so I’m new to the community.

hello . i'm one of 2 cohosts here. only requirement have fun.
  • Options
    Chapter 13 of The Circle out now!

49893443458_b106ebea50_h.jpg

i've been staring at this pic for 2 days i can't decied if its cool or creepy or both. but its good cause it keeps drawing me back to it.

it will be 2 days by the time you see this since its already 10 here :)
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I need to figure out which sims to leave the homework club first- I'm thinking the most logical one would be the half-alien twins because of the fact that they're been teased by Harley and his two sidekicsk? (America and Harley have to stay, and I'm assuming Rhea and Ember have to stay as Harley's sidekicks)
    waKmXx1.png

or harley for bullying them/
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    waKmXx1.png

I did say that Harley had to stay for plot-reasons (as does America) they are the only ones who can't be removed at all
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    LalajadeeyesLalajadeeyes Posts: 323 Member
    Thank you. I'll start by reading some of the stories listed. There are so many!!! I'll have material for "at work distraction" for months.
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member

Hi @Lalajadeeyes! Feel free to post your simstory updates here too! A lot of us like reading new stories here. Or you can link your thread if you have one! :smile:
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member

Welcome to the lounge :) there are many many many good stories to read here, and you're welcome to post your own stories here for people to read.
    We all kind of come in and out and drop an update if that's all we have time for, or we click links and read when we have time.
    Sometimes we drop links to polls that help direct a story we're currently writing and often people who haven't even read the story will help out based on the information in the poll post provided.

Mostly we just hang and chat and throw ideas past each other. So welcome welcome and have fun!
  • Options
    waKmXx1.png

I did say that Harley had to stay for plot-reasons (as does America) they are the only ones who can't be removed at all

it was late so i didn't read the whole thing. rhea then cause i think the twins should stay together.
  • Options
    anyone know what I could say that sounds mean to a person dressed like Alice in Wonderland?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member

Welcome to the Writer's Lounge, @Lalajadeeyes! No requirement to join - you can just start posting links to your story and chat to everyone else! You can also ask @CathyTea to add your story/blog to the first page of the thread - she's usually very busy, but she'll get to it soon enough. :)
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • Options
    Here's some ideas I have for mean stuff to stay:
    "Did you get that at a “Thrift store” or is “that from you’re great-grandparents?”
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

Welcome to the Writer's Lounge, @Lalajadeeyes! No requirement to join - you can just start posting links to your story and chat to everyone else! You can also ask @CathyTea to add your story/blog to the first page of the thread - she's usually very busy, but she'll get to it soon enough. :)

you can pm me your link and i'll make sure she gets it.
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    The first chapter of Mermaid Bachelorette is up!

Chapter 1
  • Options

i agree she is very busy. for some weird reason i thought online teaching would be easier. according to what shes told me its harder. i think only a few of her classes were online before. now of course they all are. so since shes overworked and i can't work i'm trying to help her as much as possible.
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    The first chapter of Mermaid Bachelorette is up!

Chapter 1

I don't think your link is working. It takes me to my own blog for some reason.
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Hey everyone :) I have a new chapter of TDC up, which can be read here:
    E6x5Klf.png
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @mercuryfoam

I put the wrong link in, luckily someone managed to send me the right link!

Episode 1
  • Options
    PitlordMaggiePitlordMaggie Posts: 390 Member
    @lilypadmeulin glad you found the right link! It's a very promising first chapter.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top