Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @DeafSimmer old age jokes, that's wild coming from someone who's lived as long as Ganondorf has! Wow, good luck, Finn...

@KiniHokulani it's Johnny and Caleb, but glad my overly cautious descriptions worked! XD

@DarkAngel1994 Caleb looks good in a lot of stuff, let's face it XD And glad you're enjoying it!

Oh man it's hilarious when pets send the curfew warning. Glad she had a good date! "Have you killed anyone before?" "Yes." Well, no sense beating around the bush! Aww, poor spooked kiddo!

@Daravi glad they're starting to relax around each other! I mean, if you're the only ones around, it helps to be friendly.

@Koteyka I did notice a lot of pointed language in that scene XD Poor li'l Tony... oh man oh man. The anticipation is killing me!

Okay, toddlerventure first. Yeah, Andy is definitely recognising what he could have been. That talk was so precious. Self-love and acceptance! That ending was adorable! <3

Hell yeah you tell 'em Morgie!! And oh man thank watcher Keala had the foresight to recognise what might happen!! WELL THAT HAPPENED XD Couldn't happen to a nicer guy ;) "Well, so much for our plan to distract Nick till they miss the plane..." I mean, it could have worked XD Honestly, after all that? A nice relaxing party in the backyard sounds like just the thing <3 Lovely photos!! And a beautiful ending <3
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @KiniHokulani I hope everything works out for you, whatever is going on believe it'll work out makes it a little easier sometimes. :)

right? It's funny how a change in story can alter sims which is why I like playing with premades even just a new makeover and house is different enough then there are some sims that's just...ugh because they exist and it's hard to fix them with anything. My sims usually aren't even friends with him, sometimes I may have him as a filler in a workout group but that's normally because I like to see the gym full when I'm not using mccc, when I have it I increase the sims on lot or in zone and that seems to fill things out just enough but he's a regular anyways.

I had fun setting it up, and I really did it just because girls aren't the only ones that need a knight sometimes, I mean he's not a loss cause he'll learn to stand up for himself and all that but you just need support sometimes you know...Jodi gets to be the knight no matter how her life is mmhmm. As for Sergio he's just...yeah...

Lol, sometimes I like it for a pic depending on how the sims are I'm playing but that still only keeps them a baby for a sim hour or so, I feel like even if we got an overhaul whether or not I stayed with them would be a main family thing. Since I just fall into rotation at random and don't care if some babies are older that should be younger. It's always been too easy to get them taken away and you can only do something about that with mccc, like it's too late but if you have the option they can be adopted into another family so you can find them again. I just avoid it but still...you know however sims 4 ends I would so love it if they made mccc official in the code or whatever the majority of it's options are totally fine for the rating and all that so you know it would always be up to date so long as you wanted to play.

Niko would definitely be on J's side there :D Though Konstantine is a softy like that and so I love him, don't care for Katrina but yeah.

I really enjoy them I just have to spread things out or I'm not gonna get far with any of them, I'm glad to hear it cause now that I am working sims back into my routine again the pics have to go somewhere. :p
    @AlwaysAsking now I like Uncle Joey <3 maybe Brent saw him with someone else and is having flashbacks to my game so that's why he's judging....lol. Poor Thorne can't catch a break, I'm gonna have to swap him and his family and give them some happy times or something like really. Lawerence's face doesn't match the thoughts I gave him. 'Ah young love, wait till they've been together as long as me and my beloved have been together, not that I'd say that to his face, gosh I'd be so embarrassed.'

Joey has some curve to him hehe.
    @Silverofdreams30 ah I like the poses they look cute together.
    @mercuryfoam oh good, no prob,

I like how the accessories are going, and I know you didn't ask me but I believe we were told that anything that can happen in game by the creators is fine, aside from obvious things we can't post sure there are some things that are fine. If it doesn't fit that or the pg-13 rating a censor may not be enough, maybe if you're too worried you could pm a mod and ask if hinting to what you're concerned about is okay?

Now I need pics of my own cause I don't have any.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    @ryttu3k

Yes, actually they are best friends already. They always interrupt their tasks, just for chatting.
    That sentence was difficult for me to tell what I mean. In my language we have three ways of addressing someone, the formal (for job/unkown persons), the private and the older less-used formal (mostly used for highranked nobelities and in some games).
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    In the middle of updating households once again, now i understand a lot more since the last update on this thread a few months back, it's about time i stop putting it off. Hopefully the Gallery will come back soon.

In addition i got some new households in place, but considering how grindy it is going through cas for each outfit on each sim, i'm not as interested in doing as many as previously.

I have now done:
    -Harris household
    -Carina Reston
    -Tracy Wandsworth
    -Hersh Zohar
    -Shintoru household (rebuilt)
    -Lancaster (Added rebuilt Katie Lancaster as half-sister)
    -Colin Stackhouse (Rebuilt)
    -Daniel Evans (Rebuilt)
    -Alderra Household (Updated)
    -Balilovic Sisters (Updated)

Planning on:
    -Sandra Matthews (Minor Update)
    -Hanna Rakton (Small Update)
    -Thursday Household (Moderate Update)
    -Johansson Household (Small Update)
    -Tammy Gardener (Minor Update)
    -Manning-Keating Household (Rebuild due to CC glitch)
    -Yamada Household (Rebuild and add rebuild Mara Hiroshimoto as wife for Ryuchi)
    -Seros Household (Rebuild)
    -Brooks Household (Rebuild)
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    I renovated Judith Ward's mansion. It's not amazing but I think it's better than before, though. I need to add chimneys.

dLHHofF.png
    61LCgu4.png
    GgM6Cvs.png
    IukCmgj.png
    sdUCaVE.png
    iuNoZfe.png
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Here's what new with Alex and his friends.

As the boys were sleeping, I couldn't help noticing this. It's been a while since I saw these Sims in the raccoon suits.
    QvPcmRy.png

A new day came and Penelope came by! Mikey came out and hugged her as she is one of his friends.
    JnRvmOO.png

Selfie time!
    9hyP4tP.png

The reason Penelope came by was that because she's hungry and wanted to raid the fridge. With that being said, she and Mikey went to grab some caprese salad from the fridge.
    5A6PB2i.png

It's another stormy day in San Myshuno.
    i2vYjDn.png

Hours later, Erion came by the penthouse and he and Alex kicked the soccer ball around.
    KItg5iu.png

After that, Alex went outside for a bit and realized that thunderstorms were raging the area, so he had to come back inside. Funny enough, he rode his bike inside!
    EZBdWkF.png

Poor Mikey got struck by lightning!
    EPoKdl3.png

Mikey: I got struck by lightning! Isn't that cool?
    Colby: Eh, not cool to me.
    wly4If2.png

Later, Penelope invited Sean out to a dance party in Windenburg. Little did they know that it was raining over there as well.
    ZHA4FvE.png

However, that didn't stop Sean from dancing in the rain.
    OpHRVdD.png

He was a bit tired, so he grab a quick nap inside the bush!
    2sythgE.png

Later, he complained about having a sore back. I guess that's what happens when one sleeps in a bush.
    v59BjT9.png
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Dianesims love it, you did a good job.

Now while I have time here's my addition of nonsense.

ZjMzP5N.png
    First I decided to pop in as I said, though I did remember suggesting that Thorne may be interested in Yasmine, we'll see about that for now I couldn't edit Olivia as she was pregnant so....it's a good thing she's not getting Juice. That is not a mod it comes with get famous and she has a real problem with it, she was supposed to be Oliver but since she's only in her 2nd trimester she'll just stay as she is. They adopted August, and already had..Peach, Thorne is now Thadia, okay so it's not a perfect happy but still lets get to it.
    x9D4gPV.png
    Thadia is trying to be more relaxed with fans though she's always been high strung must be why she originally connected with Olivia because there were times she couldn't be sure why she stayed. She did love Olivia and she wasn't going anywhere without her girls, they needed both of them.

That was enough for her.
    GRe4Dcx.png
    August was a boy but decided to swap her too.
    ZQlOVn1.png
    Peach was moody cause she wanted to use her phone, she's fine.
    Now to switch, first the relationship panels for Brent and Brant.
    uHt5GeL.png
    eMLVAts.png
    r3D1LMa.png
    Brent is agitated after receiving another letter requesting child support.

"You have something to tell me?" Brent asked.

"About?"

"Don't play games, you have a kid?"

Brant rolled his eyes.

"So you're upset I have one when you have two?" he'd seen the letter, they sent an electronic copy too.

"How could you do that??"

Brant stood up in a moment, not in the mood.
    7Kt9Hms.png
    "I could ask you the same thing but it's a little late for that isn't it?"

"I thought we were doing okay now!"

"Okay? You call sleeping in different rooms, arguing over everything and not even knowing these women okay? What's wrong with you??"

"I thought my husband loved me that's whats wrong with me?"
    y0ROr9O.png
    He sighed.

"I do love you, don't you dare question that."

"You have a funny way of showing it."
    8Cwe4v6.png
    "face it we're as bad as each other don't come at me like you're a victim, we BOTH messed up and we wont be going anywhere from here if we don't discuss and face it." he said plainly.

When Brent remained silent he groaned in annoyance.

"I love you, despite it all I do, despite knowing we could both do better, accept it and talk to me or leave and don't come back that's all we have left." he said firmly though it hurt to say it.

Brent was even more agitated he had a point though he wouldn't say anything, he just moved to put Bruno on a leash to take him for a walk, it was always easier to run from his problems.

"Aren't you going to go meet them??" Brant called after him.

"Later..if you're going, tell me how it went."

He sighed, when had Brent become this?
    oxUMJc6.png
    Even the game thought he was in the right.. he didn't have a real appetite he might as well go their addresses were listed in the letters.
    5ShIHzN.png
    Angela remembered meeting him after another argument with her sister living together was the only way their parents would pay for their tuition but it got harder. once petty fights to laugh off turned into too much she grew mean she knew what buttons to press, mostly with her sister sometimes seeing how well she treated anyone else left her a little down and alone it was a surprise to see him but it was nice to have him there.
    x0RXv4f.png
    "I'm surprised you came the office said you were married and that...well it was better I keep things quiet while she was working..."

"I don't know what agency you went to but that's not right."

"My mom's a lawyer she helped she doesn't want us all over the news or stuff like that and we'll lose their support so..." she trailed off as he gave her a look, it was bad enough Brent and himself destroyed what they had, he didn't even consider what life his child's mother could have.

It just didn't sound right hiding this for the sake of her mother's career.

"Well don't worry about that I'll pay support as agreed I just, I was just hoping...you'd let me see her?" they needed help he didn't know she was a student..juice left him a little too confused.

"Of course you can! She's upstairs with her cousin..my sister is in the same boat."

"Lilith right?"

She nodded then huffed.

"How do you..."

"Her son is my step-son, his father is my husband."

She almost laughed if she wasn't so emotionally worn out.

"now that's not a line you hear every day..."
    GQcEyXY.png
    "Hey, you've got Johan right I have to work...." she paused seeing Brant.

"Boyfriend? Does he know you come with more baggage than anyone wants?" she teased.

Angela huffed.

"This is Brant, he's your son's step-father."

She froze before Brant tried to smile at her, he half expected to be a lot angrier with her, but he wasn't...they really were in trouble he shook his head, no they could do something about this he just had to keep things peaceful with their children's mothers. As far as he knew neither of them had ever known a woman, now they had three. What a mess, well more than that, much more than that.

" I just wanted to say hello."

She gave him a look but shrugged she didn't have time for other people's drama.

"And the child support?"

"It's coming tomorrow."

"Knock yourself out then."
    uoPC8qM.png
    He couldn't believe it as soon as he saw her it was too much, his little girl, little Audrey of all the ways for her to come into world, but he loved her already and she'd never be without him.
    F534Mlq.png
    Johan's pout hehe.
    iW2X9pE.png
    Next stop was Venessa he couldn't believe how laid back she was, and his step-daughter like Johan was a doll.

When he left he called Brent to sent the pictures he took.

"And the women....?"

"Angie is sweet, Venessa too...Lilith well you'd probably like her." he thought a bit bitterly

"So it's Angie now...I thought it was Angela, you like her?"

"Brent please don't start she's the mother of my daughter can't we just keep the peace?"

"Whatever."

He hung up and when he got back they didn't get much time to talk more...
    mVvjOLW.png
    88PK9uZ.png
    Bruno is much more loyal to Brant, also yes he returned without another baby.
    A6zVMD2.png
    Yasmine had to call over both Harry and Akira after getting the news from both of them.

"And you dragged me in the bathroom because?"

"Well Akira is coming.."

"Your neighbor? What do I need to meet him for?" He wondered if that was her baby sitter or something.

"He's got a child with me too."

"That's not funny."

"Yaz I'm here!"

"And it's going to get even less funny, in here Akira!" she called.
    w3gEVrm.png
    The talk got out of hand as soon as Akira saw her with Harry, he was jealous he was anywhere near her this was his family and no one needed to be here when he wasn't. The mood switched quickly as she explained why he was there.
    ibAok73.png
    He took off in a moment he wasn't going to let that man see him cry, he wasn't competing with that man without an even battlefield.

"Wait, Akira, don't be mad."

"I don't want to hear it, I have a babysitter to get back to."

She stopped him from leaving easily enough.

"I know you dont' want to go back home alone Akira, hear me out, I even have dinner waiting, hear me out?"

He sighed he didn't know who was worst, her for playing them so easily or him for being unable to leave just because she asked him too it wasn't like she blocked his path.
    5hDmVBZ.png
    ju7mvkb.png
    It didn't go well though Harry remained rather confident in his chances.
    CLM37MC.png
    Akira paused in his tirade.

"I'll give you a second chance if you get rid of the brute."

"Try that again." Harry warned.

"I'm still in uniform." she reminded them quietly just sensing a fight was going to break out.
    nKCTSe4.png
    She gave them both some money.
    LncM1ct.png
    Though Harry was still a bit frustrated no matter how well he hid it.

"This is a fine start but you've got some thinking to do."

"I..."

"And when you're done you better know which one is going to fit cause it's not going to be both." he said though he hated himself for it he could have just left but here they were.
    gTYSTqa.png
    And the more level headed one clings better than the emotional one.....we'll see, it's a tie.

Yeah a long one...hope you liked it.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Dianesims Love the renovations <3
    @AlwaysAsking Thorne's boys aged up (let me say I like your style for him so imitation is the sincerest form of flattery). I changed their hairstyles but nothing else.
    First up is Espresso Bailey. He is obviously Thorne's but has lots of Venetian in him as well. I think he is quite good looking. I gave him the celebrity aspiration.
    hRd5aJP.png?1
    RhI0oAS.png?2

Then there is Eucalyptus Bailey (I gave them the names when they are babies and I can't believe that Eucalyptus got the greener eyes and Espresso got the browner eyes to suit their names.) He is pure Thorne - can't see much Venetian in him but he is lovely and has a sweet character (not so much like his dad or half brother Orange!) I gave him leader of the pack aspiration.
    FaIfCUl.png?1
    VwzNrGO.png?2

Overall I think they are great - your styling of Thorne really suits their features - I wouldn't have tried this hair if you hadn't done it. I hope Don doesn't meet Eucalyptus especially if he was a little tipsy! I would thicken Eucalyptus' eyebrows and enlarge and widen Espresso's eyes (but apart from hairstyles and the worst of flat faces/bobbleheads, I try not to edit them). I do occasionally add glasses or facial hair so they aren't all the same.
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited May 2020
    Hello just some comments and a photo tonight, been a busy day hopefully I can sim this weekend.

@Koteyka

I am very satisfied of what happened to Nick so no worries! Wow I loved how things played out (and the end of the dream sequence with the tots) so much! I am still hesitating though if everything shall be peaceful lol we been on a rollercoaster with these men but aaaah the ending part had me tearing up, I'm so a fangirl of this story~

Also aaaaaaaaah Padfoot and Moony raising Harry :heart: one of my fav fanfiction ships!!!! They are all so gorgeous and Harry is everything with his little glasses :love:

@KiniHokulani Heeeey thanks for the link to the mod for pics! That grainy texture always kept me from painting form reference but no more! Now I must create an excellent immortal painter! What a game changer!

Hehe~ Throne likes to play hard to get me thinks but who can resist that Don charm? :lol:

I do that too with challenges because I just NEED some mods, but others can go MCCC is required at all times, yes!

I saw part to and enjoyed like J had quite the options and he is having a blast!

I hope RL things get sorted okay for you!

@HopeyStarr

Congrats on finishing the challenge! I really enjoyed viewing your challenge it was very cute and now it is one my list of ones to do! Also loved the costumes to represent the animals!

@March306 I see, I like the idea and yay! You got your wish with three children! :)

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you! I liked learning even more on each family! Not the best moms or sister!

@ryttu3k Yeah I agree add the player trait if you can't figure out the conflict, entertainment value won't go down and all the housemates can play monopoly fair and square :blush:

@sarabeth2984 I loved seeing our retirement home play! What a lot of amazing romance! Sad death but man what wonderful vacations! I really must do an idea like that! Also saw your nightclub looks great and aaaah those rare good looking townies Hillary is the cutest~ <3

@AlwaysAsking Hi Yeah he just keeps getting more and more bold! I do have a mod that could make them kiss, ask to be boyfriend and girlfriend and proposal automatically buuuut I took it out. I am going off of whims for Max and I wanna be the one to click it this time :lol:
    I am happy too though I was not to worried but was very happy how smooth things went~
    LOL Rainbow makes some of the best faces, I have to be quick with my C key to capture them all! xD
    Hehehe thanks, honestly they just kinda come to me, mostly in the middle of gameplay but sometimes when I'm just doing everyday things, like the next idea I have to follow up the pirate play heh. I am hoping to share this weekend!
    Yes the talk was very sweet <3 And of course Bunnybow must know all :wink:

The lastest Throne and Don updata aaaaaah THRONE I wanna wring his neck!!!!! :rage: Ugh look what you did? Darn it! Well, I don't disagree with Don but gosh, I got to hopeful and swooned by the romance and progress dang! :disappointed: despite it, can't wait to see how things go, I think Throne is about to get ugly if Don follows through.

@mercuryfoam A huge thank you about figuring out how to put glasses on the scouts uniform, MCCC dresser is amazing! Thank you!

Much more accurate picture having his glasses!
    This is Ilianna, Jesse and Hazel in their scouts uniforms!
    05-13-20_9-03-17nbspPM_zpsgagaol95.png

Hopefully I'll have more to share this weekend!

Until next time everyone :)
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member

@Daravi

This is cool! I like this style of updates. As a soldier's log book.

And the plot is cool! An emergency evacuation of a space ship!

Gavin and Tara are working well together. I don't like that they keep feeling sick. Plus Tara noticed one of those plants!

Yikes, they are in a deserted place, with no electricity, no way to contact anyone, and the mother plant is starting trouble 😯

On the plus side, the greenhouse is done! Lol

@Daephene

Cool! I'm glad you popped in then! There is an above ground one also. If you don't want a basement one. They are distinct because of windows and lighting.

So, you can check which one is more what you were looking for 😊

wOeQ0XR.png

qCvwt5Q.png

And of course Don is showing that one off too, lol!

vXAnSa3.png

I'm loving the sound of the new expansion too! And hoping I can possibly make my computer take it.

@HopeyStarr

Hey! That's cool. I haven't tried the roommate thing yet, I only very recently got DU and haven't been able to try anything yet. But yeah! If they are helpful like that, that's awesome!

I really had to laugh at the raccoon sunbathing 🤣

Boy that sounds hot!

Big congratulations on finishing the challenge!

And I second anyone who asked about Cinderella! I'd love to see the end also!!

@Becka28

Wow! Ted is creepy all right, but I had no idea he had muscles at all! Luckily I've never had to see him in his swimming suit!

Why did he even have them on? Is there a pool or hot tub on the lot?

Did that alien mind thing actually erase the pink bar altogether? If so, I need more aliens in my game.

Wow! All those women being after the boyfriend was funny! Kind of like watching Lawrence 😄

I lmao at Xino and his crabby faces! He's good at them!

I just now realized that you have Island Living! Lmao. If you posted about it before I totally missed it. I hope you're having fun there!

Don't forget the water kiss lol! And the absolutely gorgeous sunsets ❤️

Oh wow! I just came across Thorne's boys! They are really cool looking!

Espresso got the better deal though! He didn't get the nose! Eucalyptus would definitely benefit from better eyebrows, you're right! lol! But otherwise he's cool! And he has a good personality? That's a great thing! Compared to Thorne, and to stories I hear about Orange. I've never played as him. I'm not sure if anyone from Get Famous acts the same in a save without Get Famous. Because Thorne is actually very sweet in my game. He has a temper, for sure! :D but he's as sweet as can be otherwise.

I'm glad you like the hair that way. I think it really helps with his nose issues, lol. Pulling his hair back just makes it look that much longer.

And is that really the facial hair they aged into? Because Eucalyptus has the one I use for Thorne! lol

@Silverofdreams30

Wow! You sure did! And they look super adorable together 🥰😊

You really found some wonderful ones to use! They're darling 🤗

@mercuryfoam

As far as I know the censor bar will work fine. One person specifically contacted a moderator to ask what was ok and what wasn't. And as long as anything that would be covered by the bar is covered, it's fine to use. Like strategically placed furniture if you don't want to actually put in a bar.

In your case, since the pictures are taken already, no furniture is going to work, so the bar should be fine!

That's some amazing work on those objects!

I laughed at the red phone. It reminded me of an Etch A Sketch!

@RedDestiny92

I figured you would like Uncle Joey! He's a trip.

And yeah, Poor Thorne was the only one to catch him before he got the player trait. He's happy as a clam now though! No worries! At least in Joey's save! lol

Lmao at your dialogue for Lawrence :D He could very well be saying that!

Boy! That's some update!

Thorne is looking pretty good as a woman! I'll bet she had some plastic surgery on that nose though, lol After the baby is born will Octavia be having a switcheroo done?

Brant, Brent, and Yasmine have caused their share of trouble! Yikes! Of everyone I think Brant is being the best guy. Even calling Brent's little ones his stepchildren. I notice Brent isn't off visiting with Brant's little girl (who looks adorable btw)

How do they fix this mess?

I guess I'll leave that to you. lol Their relationship panels sure tell a story though! And remind me again, is that how you found them in this save? Or did you cause all that trouble!? LMAO!

Yasmine, yikes. Did she think the guys would just take that fine? Akira has the jealous trait if I remember right. A fight very well could have broken out. Once again, good luck to you in sorting out that mess.

@Hoverael

Has the gallery been down for you?

And yes, holy cow it takes forever to go through outfits! And you have quite a list there!

@Dianesims

Oh wow! That looks very pretty! I don't have Get Famous, so I don't know how it normally looks, but this is all incredibly elegant! Is there any CC?

@Simslover163

Lol! I don't have seasons, so I never saw a raccoon with an umbrella before! How funny!

But geez! the rain caused a lot of problems! Lightnings strikes are not too good. Riding your bike into your apartment is pretty funny though! lol

And it looks like it finally stopped raining in Windenberg! Did they have fun after it stopped?

@Tixyen

Ohhh, ok! You'll be the one to send off that first kiss! Ok, I guess we all stay patient then! My Sims would be wanting far more than a first kiss by this time! lol!

Lol, the way you just talked about coming up with ideas reminded me of how the Sims react when they get a thought for the scientist career! I'll bet your brain lights up and some special noises happen!

Thanks about Don and Thorne. Thorne is exasperating, isn't he? Don had the wind knocked out of his sails for sure. Poor guy. Thorne is lucky I love him so much!! lmao!

I did have fun letting Uncle Joey torture Thorne though ;) I must admit that :D

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,971 Member
    I didn't take many screenshots last time I played.

Peter was invited over to Studio PBP in Del Sol Valley by Salim. Apparently, Salim didn't realise that you had to be a level 3 Celebrity to enter. Whoops.

QFFs2pK.jpg

Peter decided to admire Starlight Boulevard's walk of fame. Psst! Maybe, one day, someone very close to you will be able to put a star down on that walk of fame!!

ze9eKUy.jpg

As previously mentioned, I used freerealestate to move the family to Torendi Towers. The girls were eager to check out their new bedroom.

HV4L4uk.jpg

Both the girls woke up in the middle of the night, having had a nightmare.

Jctk2qW.jpg

Uh oh, Erytheia was mad! She didn't quite have the vocabulary needed to express her anger, so she threw a tantrum!

cRXleFz.jpg

Peter enjoys dancing! Yep, that is a LOT of blue in the house. Blue goes really well with red hair, hence why I dressed Caroline and Peter in the colour, and I figured it could be their favourite colour, so they really went to town when decorating their new penthouse.

y4524n3.jpg

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    Hi! Long time not posting. But I am having a second tumor surgery at the end of the month, things like that have made me to play random saves and trying out certain scenarios :)

To @AlwaysAsking , your latest Don&Thorne update made me to do this again:

VOsIQkw.png
    LOOK who is BACK! Standing in front of his old home (not original, downloaded renovated one).

LoXcmt5.png
    Nice view from here.. Ted's and Judith's place on the left, Geoffrey's and Babs's home on the right.

KbUvj8Z.png
    Thomas saw him , standing in front of the house, and was tense. Shall he let him in, or not? :D

jmPYIua.png
    Thomas decided to let the butler let him in.

nQaNRdN.png
    dR1KLY2.png
    A misstake!

WvL9F4A.png
    Thorne:"YOU married my wife!"
    Thomas: "YES I did, but many years after YOU abandoned her!"

Us0T19n.png
    Octavia: "How dare you come here and insult us!!?? For many years I had no idea were you dead or alive!! Untill I received divorce papers from unknown adress from Sulani!"

HVKPg54.png
    Orange: "She is speaking the truth, I hope I never have to see you again!"
    Thorne:"And who is this young man?? Somethin my dear brother should know about??"
    Octavia: ""This young man " happens to be your son!"
    So I am at team DON and back at Thomas again :D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    I'm posting what I've gotten done so far! I'll keep going though :)

@Nindigo

Lol, I just read the update where Duane meets Paka'a. I feel like this is ancient history, but I've just found it now :D

Anyway, lmao at so many things! father winter in a canoe, between butts! Ok, and Nalani's smile! Yikes!

And then this:
    Paka'a: 'Hello there, Uku'
    Ukupanipo: 'Maid.'
    Paka'a: 'I'm not a maid, I'm a man!'
    Ukupanipo: '...Right.'
    I'm rolling! :sweat_smile::smiley:

And this:
    Okay, I'll stop now. I'm in love and that tends to make people insufferably focused on the same thing constantly.
    I can relate ;)

@March306

Awwww Fidget is so cute! The collar is too loose! Such a tiny puppy 🐶

Ben's eyes are a very pretty blue. And yeah, it will be interesting to see how he ages up.

And who's outfits? Joe's? 🤣 Idk, boots, and boxers seem pretty festive.

And Ed is doing really well in school, nice!

Ok, here is a Summer and Serena update!

Awww, Patrick and Juniper's time has come.

But hey, the butler just keeps playing with the toddler right through it! That's kinda cool, lol

Nibbler looks like a very regal cat

And holy cow! Those women are killing it in school! Great job!

I'm glad to hear that you're looking forward to the next chapter! It's almost ready!!

@Silverofdreams30

Lol, thanks, I'm glad you liked Thorne and Joey together. Everyone is cute with Joey! lol

And yeah, If you're asleep when it's crazy here, that would make it harder to keep up :o

And I'd love to upload my "shirtless men" to the gallery, but almost all of them are premades, :D so Idk who would want them! lol!

And thank you, I get it about Devante and Leanna now!

@mercuryfoam

Thanks! I'm glad you liked the photo studio :smile:

I'm not sure which update I did with my photo studio photos in it! lol, I'm hopeless, but I do have 2 of them uploaded. So it could have been the above ground one also.

In any case, you're welcome! And thank you for the compliment!

@ryttu3k

lmao, thanks, I'm glad you like the studio!

And ok, I definitely wouldn't mind seeing more chaos in BB! Sign me up!

@rottmeister

The sim in your profile picture is very pretty!

And very smart too! Distinguished degree in science! wow! You start at level 8 scientist!! Holy cow! That's quite a leap!

If you haven't quit yet, don't do it until you get to travel to Sixam! It's super cool there (the first few times you go! lol)

The 3rica is a really cute idea. And be careful with cloning. I got an evil one once, lol

As for screenshot issues, usually pressing c does work. What screenshot folder did you look in? You have to look in the one inside your Sims 4 folder.

And I know there are settings about screen captures and stuff in the game settings area, but I don't know anything about them, so I won't advise you, lol, just letting you know.
    And last, yes, you'll have to upload the pictures somewhere else and then copy/paste the url here. Most people I talk to use Imgur. It's the absolute easiest one to use, once you figure out they have a "hidden" option for your pictures, and that you can upload them as an album, all together, for easy reference. If you need help with that just shout, there are a few people here who will be able to help you if I'm not on.

(for that matter, someone might have answered you already! lol. I'm not through the thread yet!)

@Smellincoffee

Ok! Wow, this does not sound like a
    vanilla respite from weirdness in other saves.
    It sounds like a .... I can't say that word that starts with cluster ;)

As far as I can see Mr Wizard has never been named in the update, so he will be "he" lol

He does not look happy considering he is an immortal wizard. He looks like a henpecked husband! lol!

25 children? My my, he has been busy. And he's not particular I see. 3 with the ex, and a bunch from the neighborhood.

You have to watch out when you do that or you start getting these weird cousin marrying issues! lol!

His children sound very interesting to play! I love sims that don't have a real job, lol They are so much more fun!

Arthur sounds like ... trouble :sweat_smile: Why doesn't he know about the other kids that are his? It seems like getting to know the Goth heiress is your daughter could be profitable! lol

Anyway, lots of fun! Did you start a new vanilla respite save yet?

@RedDestiny92

Just finally addressing this now!
    Thorne just had too much and now he's got real emotion involved if he didn't fall for Don things might have been different

He shouldn't have done what he did but it happened and now they have to climb the mountain together, cause so far it looks like they can't reach it on their own

Don is doing better but not well enough I feel like he's just gonna break again, I hope so, and give Thorne a chance when he can see both their faults and what he accepted on Thorne's end.

they got the worst start they could possibly have had.

it didn't have to be like this but as you said Thorne is...yep.

Definitely insightful. I really love how you phrased that about climbing the mountain together because they can't make it on their own. If that is the vibe you are getting I'm happy to hear that.

Then you'll be even more crushed when I break them up!!! lmao

But honestly, they did have a terrible start, and they both need to chill a bit, I guess.

And Thorne is just incredibly immature, or something. I'm not even sure, but he sure messes up a lot. The thing is, he really loves Don. So what is Don supposed to do?

@SwanSong93
    Lots of angry moodlets got her! Mitchell did not kill her :D
    Ok! You keep telling yourself that!! lmao :sweat_smile:

The guys seem a bit more settled down this week!

Will it last? That's the question?
    Garrett and Dina had twin sons they named Barry and Byron. For now, they're happy together..
    See? it's that part that's worrisome :smiley:

But things are very wholesome! Having babies, visiting family, going fishing (losing your innocence in a bush :D)

Manuel seems like a regular good husband/father type guy. He should be! because I think Summer is quite a catch!

If we forget the fact that the only reason Mitchell has the mansion is "lots of angry moodlets" :p you could almost say he's a great guy! Letting his half brother live with him and apparently not cheating on Amy!

Now, we see how long this lasts... Hopefully it does! Or not ... ;)

@KiniHokulani

Yeah, the guys are a mess, but we all knew that already, right? Why can't they just love each other and behave, like they do in your save? LOL

Of course, yours don't have a baby yet. No crazy hormones, or sleepless nights, or back pain. Please tell me that Thorne is going to carry it? Oh my, with those shoulders! yikes! This will be interesting to see!

Hey, if you've got stories whirling around in your head, just write them down. I'm sure they will be awesome! You will judge them to harshly, like you do your builds. We just want to be entertained, lol! Romans at the gladiatorial arena. Bring on the entertainment! You already said you'd draft the story of the "what if Thorne refused" scenario! So, that's going to be a story!

I do remember that exact picture from when Don asked Thorne to leave Octavia. I can't tell from the side what kind of face Thorne is making, so I wasn't sure is it was an angry face or a concerned face (because I can't see very well! lol) But, the hands on hips things would make you think angry.

However, Thorne gets angry a lot, so I didn't know if that was a usual thing, or a Thorne thing, lol. All I know is that it was cute to see Don pleading with him :D

And OMG do you see that wedding ring on that man's hand! I didn't notice it before, but wow, I see it now. He was so very very married, yikes, Don is a bad influence!

J is definitely the definition of evil. And how does he know that's the face you want him to make? I'm telling you, these sims read what we write here, There is absolutely no other explanation for how they do exactly what we want them to do!

And I'll bet Gavin was feeling the chill from that ice cold killer, that's why he was staring. J might have to do away with him too! Gavin knows! I'm telling you! He knows! lol!

@DarkAngel1994

How old are Don and Caleb's other 3 kids? For some reason I think they are children. but I haven't seen them in recent pictures that I can remember, so I'm not sure.

And hey, don't worry about your posts! It's supposed to be for fun! You don't want it to become a chore to play that family!

They are too pretty for that! lol!

Xavier sure does look crabby there! Bit Nyx fixed that up! If mistletoe always makes someone kiss you, that's a good way to guarantee a first kiss!

And wow! Yes, getting a text from your pet might be kind of alarming! lol. But hey, at least she didn't get in trouble.

I love Autumn's visit to Don!
    "Have you killed anyone before?" she asked.
    "Yes," he replied.
    Awkward! :sweat_smile:

Ha! that floating ball confused me! But at least I wasn’t as scared as Isabella. poor baby
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited May 2020
    @Hoverael

Has the gallery been down for you?

And yes, holy cow it takes forever to go through outfits! And you have quite a list there!

At the time? yes, it was down and i don't know if it still is. i'm about to check. There was a thread about the gallery being down yesterday.
    *Edit: It seems okay now, so whatever it was has clearly been resolved.*

Don't plan on doing it all in one go.

While working on another sim i've also done Ashley Valtman as well. So she has been rebuilt and ready to go. when the time comes i'll take the CC offline and upload them. Not sure when, but it'll be a little while out yet for the whole thing, so i'm going to put them out in groups instead.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    @oopsdaies

I'm so glad that you posted! Your family's vacation was so sweet! 15th wedding anniversary? Good job to them!

So many Sim families seem to deteriorate quickly ;)

But if you always play them in such a lkoving manner I can see why everything is sweet for them.

Wow their little boy is adorable! Look at those big eyes! Curly black hair and a bow tie! Could he get cuter?

Hana looks like a nice girl! She plays with her little brother I guess, if she has a nickname for him!

How nice that Grandma owns a bunch of beautiful homes to use for vacations!

They are adorable together in Windenburg! They smile and laugh and hug so much they look like newlyweds! :heart:

Who won the "very competitive game of Don't Wake the Llama?" I love watching sims play that. My favorite to watch so far has been Diego Lobo. I think it's his snob trait that makes it so funny.

The excursion to Oasis Springs looks wonderful! So nice and warm and sunny!

And coming home to a hug fest seems like a great way to end their getaway!

@Koteyka

I had a feeling that the fist pose was made by you! I saw what you did for @ryttu3k and I know you've been making tons for yourself. Isn't it nice knowing that if you can't easily find what you want you can just make it yourself?

The tots are adorable. Steve is pretty wise for such a little guy.
    "Well someone's gotta finish it..."
    He also gets the best faces! I was trying to pick one to mention as my favorite, but as I pan down the post, ummm, they are all my favorite! It might be the darling hat! lol

Well, ok, maybe this one: :smiley::blush:

IgRseaw.jpg

And wow! Tony looks exactly like Tony here! lmao

4PgnJwS.jpg

I'm glad they all worked it out. And that Andy knew he had a different Stevie waiting for him somewhere :heart:

As for the actual update! Oh my!
    "As the legal princess of Sulani I command you to stop!!"
    And it only got better from there!
    "What do we do with the body? Even the sharks won't eat that..."
    "There's always the volcano pit..."
    I was totally cheering!! No worries on how you ended him! This was epic, but if he choked on a hot dog that would've been fine too! Just as long as he's gone!!

Thor says it best of course!
    "GOOD OL' KEALA!"
    What an epic kiss when they realized Tony was free! Of course it had to be interrupted by a darling little heroine! But, that is quite alright!

I laughed at Peter and the girls when the realized their reign was over! The toddlers rule the island now!

And how fun that someone remembered it was Tony's birthday! Those were great poses/pictures! And Tony made a good wish. I wish that too.

Those guys are so cute together! And they are wearing matchy pajamas! Yay! So adorable :blush:

I'm so glad that Tony finally feels like he can breathe freely. Dear God, I hope there aren't many people actually living the life he was living. No Nicks in the world!

@Lucy_Henley

Lol, so neither Salim or Peter could go into Studio PBP? That's not a very fun outing! ;)

How are you liking Torendi Towers? I always find big places with steps to be bad places for toddlers! lol. So they always get a tiny room on the first floor util they are kids.

Their room is bright and colorful! That's to bad about the bad dreams though.

And yeah! They do look good in Blue, so lots of blue in the house. Good plan!

@Ellupelluellu

I am really laughing! Dirty mean Thorne has reappeared! And here I was under the impression that he'd been deleted! :sweat_smile:

Well ok then, he is in deep trouble now! Oh goodness, how will you punish him this time?

(btw, Del Sol Valley sure looks pretty! And I hope we get a tour of B and G's place sometime!)

Poor Thomas, he just doesn't know what to do. I mean, the guy is his brother.... but still, he's Mean! Especially to Don! He's very mean to Don! :smiley: That is a great job looking tense Thomas. I'm impressed with your "tenseness"

It seems like he was right to be tense. Letting Thorne in was not a great idea.

And his fight with Octavia is awesome!
    Thorne:"And who is this young man?? Something my dear brother should know about??"
    And isn't that funny! Thorne and Orange are doing the same hands on hips thing!

And ok! We have a vote for team Don.

Although I think everyone hates Thorne now ;) Poor Thorne, lol!

Also, many hugs and good wishes are coming your way from me. :heart: I hope everything works out for your surgery.
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    @Hoverael

Ok! I'm glad to hear the gallery is fine! Mine has actually been messed up for weeks, in that I never see anything in my "news" anymore. There will be a notification that I have news, but when I go there the entire panel is blank. It's frustrating.

And that's a good idea. Don't rush through them and burn out, right? Sometimes I'll sit for a couple of hours and fix townies that I've seen a lot, because I figure I'll continue to see them a lot. But I don't work terribly hard on them. Just enough so that they won't ruin a screenshot if they are in the background. lol

SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

Thanks!

I've been to Sixam multiple times, so yeah. The "cool" factor is pretty much gone, lol. I've been playing since release and have played though each active career (of the packs I own).

Also the aunt of 3rica (Dieu-Donnée's mother) built a spaceship and went to Sixam to collect some extraterrestrial stuff. She was also the person that built the robot 3rica's mother is engaged to. That generation was so insane and fun to play with! She is a bit of a supervillain, I guess. Not the over the top obvious type, but more like a nerdy on the outside, insane psychopath on the inside. I tried to have her kill her father by making him die of anger. Didn't work, so I made a storyline about how he drowned himself because of her *shrug*

3rica has already joined the science career, but I was pretty confused at the daily tasks. I had to do something with a satellite dish and apparently you need to craft it first (it's been a while, lol).

Also I already cloned 3rica and Legacy (her mother) and aged their clones down.

What I didn't know was that they would keep the distinguished degrees...
    Now I have a kid and a teen that graduated university ._.

Here's Sienna, clone of Legacy and descendent of Sienna (the game picked the name automatically, I was S H O O K). Sienna was the sim that started the legacy
    97193397_2443075785796151_5115636298161324032_n.png?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=kLptIClM7RcAX-xIicP&_nc_ht=scontent-bru2-1.xx&oh=de351de17d3a27becff4769f97801599&oe=5EE3555C

And here's Saar (also automatically generated name), clone of 3rica
    97485492_562934334651845_5247619573720547328_n.png?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=CYvp8v38U38AX-VS9P3&_nc_ht=scontent-bru2-1.xx&oh=3878f4b1feed21cd856772e6798b076b&oe=5EE2D502

• Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

As long as I don't open the door, everything will be fine. :D I hope at least, usually I go straight through the story, but not this time. The terrain reminds me on a foreign planet, so I chosen this town and ignore the npc spawns until the right time. The focus is more on building, until now they spent everything in the facilities to survive the coming winter. Thank you for the liking. I guess I'll summarise the days later, but at first they should build a base, before spreading out again.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

I love your edits of the premades, and would love to have them
    in my game heh.
    Thanks, I love those poses they are cute.
    Yeah, usually asleep when you guys are active on here
    but I try to catch up hehe.

@RedDestiny92

Thank you, love those poses.
    It is not as difficult when you figure out the trick to it,

@Dianesims

Great job on redecorating that home,
    I sometimes remove clutters cause some homes has too much of it for my
    taste.

@RedDestiny92

Great update as always,
    you have interesting sims.

@Becka28

He turned out great.

@Koteyka

I love those toddler shots, it must be a hassle to
    direct so many though right?

• Options
    edited May 2020
    Here is my update

Tagging @AlwaysAsking, @mercuryfoam, and @KiniHokulani
    so you guys will not miss out.

A5nOH8D.png

Weare back with Devante and Lori

Rest under a spoiler
    img]https://i.imgur.com/m7GWoJB.png[/img]

As their families left for the evening, they had a breather together.

" I have no idea why they decided to show up all of a sudden" Lori said and looked
    at Devante as they cozied up together.

" And how did they even found out about us being together?, did you mention it to your dad or something"?
    Devante asked a bit confused cause he had understood Lori and her father was close.

Lori shrugged

" I do not know maybe they have a special ability to find these things out on their own".

Devante chuckled

" We may never find out unless we ask them about it".

75YHb51.png

" Now let's forget about them for a while" He mumbled as
    he kissed her.

pnt5YTC.png

Later in the evening, Devante settled down to watch TV

zRWtKfF.png

While Lori practiced her speech skills

n7tSaMF.png

Rpc2HYF.png

NS9vTlL.png

IuhMyBL.png

bRTp6z2.png

Devante must not have liked what he watched.

To be continued

• Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    So I haven't done anything productive like the next Big Brother update or any more of the aged-down save, but I did make another version of human Vatores, and followed it up by alien Vatores and spellcaster Vatores...

@Daravi oh, that makes sense! So they're now using the more familiar terms for each other?

@Tixyen yeah XD There's only so much sadness and embarrassment you can take before you start legitimately fearing for their lives!

@DeafSimmer well, that's Colton and Caine down! Yeah, Finn definitely needs to watch his magic levels...

@AlwaysAsking oooh, the studio with the windows is super pretty too!

@Ellupelluellu wishing you luck and good health! <3
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    @DeafSimmer Oh my goodness. I’m so shocked to know that Cain and Colton died. But then again, that is what magic really does so I’m glad to see true consequences! They’re pretty bad anyway. I hope Finn doesn’t die. I wonder why the Grim Reaper is there. It’s good that he talked to Finn so I know at least he acknowledges the Good side than the Bad. :smile:

@Silverofdreams30 Oh thank you for the tag. I really want to follow Devante and Lori’s story and I want more cute couple shots of them. OMG And you delivered. Hot x100 :love: Devante looks really good lounging on the couch like that. Lol his facial expressions are 100% amazing. Did you change his skin? He looks a little paler compared to before but it might be a lighting trick. I know Curtis changes color all the time depending on the lighting in my game. :sweat_smile:

@AlwaysAsking
    I’m at Chapter 15 of D&T. Thorne is TERRIBLE at the beginning (Chapter 12 he PEAKED sooo BAD)! So manipulative and cunning and crafty! All because he wants to possess Don? I don’t know if it’s called love if he can do the things he do to Don like that. Don’s a player, but he’s open about it. He’s not open about it to Dash, but at least he wrestles with his morals so we know he’s not a psychopath. But Thorne is straight up objective and calculative. When he’s not, he’s ruled by jealousy and possessiveness. I feel like I shouldn’t read your current chapters just so I don’t spoil myself. Oh Dear! I’m at chapter 15 where don gets pregnant. I really dislike the codependency Don has towards Thorne. Thorne has stripped him of his personality and character and basically made him a shell of the person he used to be (which was bad but this doesn’t make it any better.) The only saving grace is that Don has that sketchpad to cling on to a bit of self-worth and self-identity. Oh the poor guy! And now he’s pregnant and hormonal and even more dependent on Thorne!

And thank you for your input on the censor bar. I’m going to fiddle around with the screenshots after this and see if I can get it covered. Lol I laughed at the phone too. It looked to me like a huge block of LEGO or Play-doh molded into a phone. :lol:

@Ellupelluellu Just want to send well wishes your way. May you have the best of blessings for health and wellbeing.

@Tixyen No worries, aww your scouts pic looks lovely! Thank you for sharing so I can see how the MCCC dresser tip impact your game. I must say it does make things more realistic! Makes me want to have sims with glasses on, though I dislike having to choose between eyelashes and glasses.

@RedDestiny92 Ohh… Brant and Brent’s fight is so real! That really got to me I feel sad for the both of them. I’m lol-ing at your moodlet ‘Argument Triumph’. What mod is this? :lol: I like it. Gives sims more personality.

Thanks! I’ve contacted a Moderator but maybe with Eco Living, they must be having a tough time on their hands so I haven’t gotten a reply. I’m just going to post my update and censor it. It’s only 4 pictures. :smile:

@Simslover163 I’m surprised your sims didn’t run for cover in that rain. That looks like Thunderstorm intensity to me!

@ChuchuExpress So much lovin’ in your last update! I really like the 2 couples <3 Wendy and Tiffany are so lovely to watch!

@Daravi Oh, not on formal terms now? I like where this is headed! She’s a keeper Gavin!

@DarkAngel1994 Am loving how rugged Don looks in your game. Even has eye scars to boot! And Rocky scaring everyone is so funny. Isabella has the cutest expression when she’s scared Aww poor baby!
    @QueenofMyshuno (p701) I like your character. I actually read the chapter where this screenshot was used at the Story Corner of the forums and I really like how each sim featured had such detailed personalities. Loved how they put up a cordial front but secretly dislike each other lmao.

@KiniHokulani Girl! I missed your post! I really like your updates with J. He’s totally suave, dressed formal and that sleek hairdo, totally playing into that rich boy lifestyle and personality even if he isn’t rich. And which mama wouldn’t want a little naughty and fiesty on the side get what I mean? :tongue: I can totally see him as the boy toy/sugar bunny. He definitely knows how to use his appearances to his advantage! Hope to hear from you and am sending blessings your way!
  • Options
    @mercuryfoam

It might just be the lightning in the house, cant remember if I changed his
    skin, but i do not think so.
    glad you enjoyed that little update.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top