Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weird names for babies?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    I played the game for seven years and never saw a baby or generated sim named Bimble but in the last few months I've gotten four of them! One baby and three NPCs. And the name is so bad that it's kind of iconic and awesome but only ironically too.

On the flip side I got an Araceli in another save. It's a name I had never seen before but it's simply an uncommon Spanish and Italian name for girls. The kicker was that her dad had a very Italian name too so it's just family tradition.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    BuffyspikerBuffyspiker Posts: 2,865 Member
    I played the game for seven years and never saw a baby or generated sim named Bimble but in the last few months I've gotten four of them! One baby and three NPCs. And the name is so bad that it's kind of iconic and awesome but only ironically too.

On the flip side I got an Araceli in another save. It's a name I had never seen before but it's simply an uncommon Spanish and Italian name for girls. The kicker was that her dad had a very Italian name too so it's just family tradition.

I've had so many Bimbles over the years. And Nawwafs. Get that one a lot.

My heir in my current save is named Araceli. She was born while I had switched households briefly and the game named her. I thought it was an interesting name, so I let her keep it. I've only seen it come up once or twice before.
  • Options
    LucidLennyLucidLenny Posts: 180 Member
    I love weird names!!! Pip goodfellow is a funny one. But naming your daughters Janel and Janell does hurt. :') Someone probably goes by Jan and the other Ell/e or something.
    Lenny | Sims 3 | Uni Student | Timezone: EDT (UTC -4) |My blood type is A- | 50% Anxiety 25% Angst 25% Awesome | I bleed for cute sims <3