Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are there are NPCs you would never allow your sim to date or befriend

We all love and sometimes don't like our sims bit is there any NPC you would never hook your sim with or befriend and why?

I don't mind befriending my sim with Salim Benali but I would never let any of them date him. He is rude lazy and annoying. He just walks into my sims home goes through the apartment including the kid's room. Uses the computer in the kids room and raids the fridge. Really no sense of manners but complains because you have the radio on in the middle of the night but always has loud music, woohoo and I believe maybe he is a serial killer or just a total plumb. There are much better guys to hook my sim up with.

The Rasoyas I don't mind my sim befriending but Raj is a manipulated whipped mamma's boy. Geta is an obnoxious manipulative controlling woman. She is needy as a friend calling my sim enough to make the poor sim feel like they are being phone stalked. My sim is looking for a cute guy that isn't a puppet to momma.

All the celebrities except for Judith Ward. I just hate all of them except for Judith.

Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]

Comments

• Options
    beadierturtlebeadierturtle Posts: 295 Member
    edited March 2020
    Lia Hauata (Island Living)

TS4_x64-2019-06-18-19-29-52.png

I have no clue why this sim just can't stand me. She keeps dumping all kinds of trash on my lot, which is the only occupied lot on the island, so she's dragging multiple full bags of garbage to another island and choosing my lot out of the entire island to dump it, and she laughs while doing it. Whenever she sees me, she stomps over and starts arguing with me.

Sure. after the second time catching her using my home as a dump I kind of turned him into a skeleton, but it was an improvement, and besides it was temporary. There's no reason for her hostility.
  • Options
    NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    Actually Don Lothario. I played with him so much in TS2 and always had all kinds of different scenarios with him, Cassandra, Nina, and Dina that I feel like for me his storyline is just too integrated with them. He can't break out of those ties.
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I have no issue with my sims befriending any premade sims that I keep around, but I create all of my sims already married, so they never have any romance with any NPCs,
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,946 Member
    Caleb. I made him a bff to one of my sims and he came in the middle of the night and fed on her.
  • Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    edited March 2020
    Celebrities in general and Judith Ward in particular.
    Almost irrational hatred the second I saw her.
    I can...tolerate other celebrities, but her? No way.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    KookieSpringKookieSpring Posts: 54 Member
    edited June 2021
    Post edited by KookieSpring on
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Also Don Lothario, but mostly for reasons of reputation. My main, Jamie, started flirting with him when I first started playing and I had to gently guide Jamie away all, "No, sweetie, you don't know where he's been."
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,179 Member
    Brytani Cho, the single most annoying celebrity. I usually delete her, but if I don't then I'm glad my sims aren't famous enough to talk to her.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    heartlacingheartlacing Posts: 24 Member
    Baby Ariel. I feel... weird that there's a real life person's simself walking around lmao.

Also I just hate Don Lothario on principle.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,401 Member
    I wouldn't let my Sim become friends with Bella Goth , because she likes to seduce her friends husbands or boyfriends, but I could make my Sim date her just so I could make him cheat her later. >:)
  • Options
    alyssa123alyssa123 Posts: 323 Member
    all of em
    when gravity falls and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye
  • Options
    MayaioYTMayaioYT Posts: 38 Member
    Any of the goth family.... @drakharis
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited March 2020
    I guess that this is more about sims that you personally despise. My list follows.

1. Johnny Zest -- Pebble Burrow is one of my favorite lots, as I love the neighborhood and the lot position in that neighborhood. However, every time I play there it's always Zest that calls, visits, calls, walks by, calls and calls. Leave me alone Johnny.

2. Brytani Choi -- Choi isn't the only celebrity with the ability to summon other sims to crowd around her, but she's the one that's always at the bar doing it. I love bars for my vampire stalking, but plum it (plumb it?, plummet?) if she isn't always there, enthralling even my lordly vampire with her little jumping dance. He's always just drawn to her seemingly saying look, it's Brytani Choi -- and she's doin' stuff!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi4_R9irtHA

3. Kalamainu’u Iona -- I usually love evil NPCs, but Kalamainu'u's antics border on Joker-esque chaotic stupid. I'm there working my sim's backside off trying to fix up Mua Pel'am, but she's always there littering. A mermaid, of all people, always coming by to drop trash around. She's lives in the water here; she's going to be literally sleeping in the trash she drops. Talk about punching yourself in the face to own the sims.
  • Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    I can just put down a list of premades I don't like, it would be practically the same because I usually don't let my sims befriend or date premades I don't like. There are quite a few, but those come to mind immediately:
    1. Thorne Bailey: This sim is the bane of my existence. He's literally everywhere, either getting at this dumb microphone and stealing the show from my own sims, doing this stupid dance to draw all the paparazzi to him, or just overall being annoying as heck. I won't delete him though. Why would I delete a sim if I can just torture him?
    2. Don Lothario and the Calientes: I just don't see the big deal about them. Probably because I never played TS2, which means I don't get the "nostalgia vibe" from them. Don just seems like a Chad while the Calientes all look really fake
    3. Salim Benali/The Rasoyas: Everytime I had sims living in the same apartment building as either of them, they would constantly knock at the door and complain that my sims are too loud. Note that they were merely watching tv or even just writing without a stereo even around.
    4. Kalamainu’u Iona: I don't really know why, I just don't like her. I like to call her "lizard lady" because her eyes are so far apart. She is now a prisoner in my sims' basement >:)
    5. Baby Ariel: Do I even have to explain why? She's the simself of an obnoxious teenager
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Options
    beadierturtlebeadierturtle Posts: 295 Member
    Huiiie_07 wrote: »
    Kalamainu’u Iona: I don't really know why, I just don't like her. I like to call her "lizard lady" because her eyes are so far apart. She is now a prisoner in my sims' basement >:)

She's bad news. Her traits are Mean, Noncommittal, Loner, Dastardly, and her aspiration is Chief of Mischief. Her sole purpose in life is to cause misery to all others. Couple all that with the fact she's also a mermaid makes her worthy of imprisonment as she could potentially murder someone at any given time by making them drown.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    There's no sims I won't let my sims befriend, but I do my best not to get them with Vlad. The results aren't great.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    edited March 2020
    My least favorite sim is Penny Pizazz. My first City Living family lived next door to her and she kept waking them up in the middle of the night. My mom sim went to talk to her, but Penny was extremely rude and threw a drink in her face. I try to avoid her now.

(Note: I don’t hate her because she’s of color! I had a problem with this when I expressed my dislike for Julia, so I figured I’d say it again.)
  • Options
    cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    Caleb. I made him a bff to one of my sims and he came in the middle of the night and fed on her.

A similar thing happened with my Sim and Lilith. That was the reason I "Humanized All Vampires" in MCCC.
  • Options
    TheSims_IsMyLifeTheSims_IsMyLife Posts: 8 New Member
    I absolutely hate Johnny Zest. I vowed, 2 years ago that I would never associate myself with him again because me and my sister had our laptops next to each other one day, playing the Sims 4 with the families we were using. My sister was playing a legacy and was on the 2nd generation. She decided she wanted Johnny Zest to be the baby daddy for that generation. (We also enjoyed playing for hours on end with each other, this will be helpful information for later.) She had known Johnny Zest for about 2 Sim Weeks now, this was the day after she met him. We play for about 1 Sim Week a day together. This day, she invited her sims ingame sister, (Modeled after me uwu) to come over to meet Johnny. Immediately, he began to walk over to her and said hi. After a few minutes of them talking my sister saw him doing the flirting animation. She was furious because he wasn't in her household so she couldn't stop him! After her ingame sister had left, and so had Johnny, she went to Manage Worlds and played as her sister for a minute. She was absolutely mortified when she saw that her ingame sister had a higher romance stat than Johnny had with her simself! Infact, they were boyfriend and girlfriend! She still plays this save file to this day and her whole family, (apart from the ingame sister) had an amazingly low stat with anybody with the Zest last name. Neither of us have had a romantic/friendly relationship with any Zests since that day.

Thank you for reading this.
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I usually create love interests for my sims, but I do like to use premades as background characters for my sims to interact with. I don't think there are any premades that I would never allow any of my sims to befriend, but I do like to make sure that my sims only befriend premades that they would want to be friends with and vice versa. For example, my main sim wants to be a good vampire and wouldn't want to be around evil sims and vampires like Vlad, even though he is one of my favourite premades.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I guess Vlad just because he makes it impossible himself to be liked by other sims. :D
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,127 Member
    I'm not too fussed either way.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Huiiie_07 wrote: »
    Kalamainu’u Iona: I don't really know why, I just don't like her. I like to call her "lizard lady" because her eyes are so far apart. She is now a prisoner in my sims' basement >:)

She's bad news. Her traits are Mean, Noncommittal, Loner, Dastardly, and her aspiration is Chief of Mischief. Her sole purpose in life is to cause misery to all others. Couple all that with the fact she's also a mermaid makes her worthy of imprisonment as she could potentially murder someone at any given time by making them drown.

My sim who imprisoned her is evil himself, I imagine that he kinda saw her as a "threat" and just locked her up to prevent her from stealing his show :D
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,123 Member
    edited March 2020
    My Sims no longer date any of the pre-made Sims. They occasionally date randomly generated townies, but usually it's Sims I've added myself.
    Post edited by lisamwitt on
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    edited March 2020
    I delete all of the premades. I prefer my own sims. But only TS4. I always leave all of them in TS2 & TS3.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.