Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help! Foreign Sims Won’t Age! (Nraas Traveler)

Liam used to live in Riverview, but he moved to Monte Vista, leaving his extended family behind. Now, weeks later, he’s an elder. I had him visit his family in Riverview, only to find that none of them had aged!!! His toddler niece was still a toddler and his cousin (who was the same age as him when he left) was still an adult! Also, his brother had died of old age, but wasn’t even an elder! And the game was running REALLY slow, like, 1-2 FPS. I had to restart the game because Liam had been asleep for, like, 10 real-life minutes, and it wasn’t even halfway through the night.

I’m using Nraas Traveler and Ageless Foreign Sims is disabled. (I double checked before he moved!) What could have happened and how can I get the family members back to their proper age?!

Comments

• Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Some things that may have caused this:
    1. I had some sims in the save visit Riverview in the past, but the townies had aged fine. However, I switched the household to one of the cousins to see what she had been up to.
    2. Between the two visits, I installed Into the Future. I noticed that sims in Oasis Landing only age if my sims are visiting the future.
  • Options
    Is there any way I can age all of the townies by 16 days?
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    Simtown15 wrote: »

Use MasterController.
  • Options
    cwaddell wrote: »

Use MasterController.

I’m trying that now, but I’m not sure if it’ll work. It seems as though the sims close to aging up have just been set to the end of their current lifespan and still aren’t the right age.
  • Options
    carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    Try going to the proper Nraas page for that mod and ask there. They're more likely able to help you with that over there than here.
  • Options
    Try going to the proper Nraas page for that mod and ask there. They're more likely able to help you with that over there than here.

I would, but it says that I need an account.
  • Options
    carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    I would, but it says that I need an account.

Okay? The account is free. You don't pay for it.
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    I still remember the day I created my account over there (older NRaas site, but the concept was the same). This was quite a while before I had much of a presence here. Feel like that's the day my life started spiraling out of control and I never quite recovered from it. 1/10, would not recommend. :p

But seriously, the OP already posted there and I responded earlier. Others may also contribute to that thread. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Maybe @igazor can help...? :)