Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What platform do you play Sims 4 on?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    otergund95otergund95 Posts: 19 Member
    PC
    PC, I use console only for slashers
  • Options
    PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    PC
    I upgraded to a gaming desktop about 2 or 3 years ago and I haven't looked back since.
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    PC
    PC is the only way for me! I can't imagine playing this game without any mods!!!
  • Options
    PenguinFoopPenguinFoop Posts: 1,582 Member
    Xbox
    alan650111 wrote: »
    PC is the only way for me! I can't imagine playing this game without any mods!!!

LOL I feel the exact opposite. I don't know much about MODS but it sounds too much like cheating to me.
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited March 2020
    PC
    PC for me. Im still strictly a console gamer, so I dont see a need for a gaming pc when the only game I religiously play on PC is the sims. Plus, playing the Sims 4 on console sounds messy and convoluted.
  • Options
    BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    PC
    I play on the PC, because that's how I've always played. I've never played on console, but I'd imagine it'd be very very awkward and frustrating for a 7 year PC simmer :D
    Proud simmer
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    PC
    I don't think I would want to play any other way. I like seeing my games on a large screen.
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    PC
    because that's the way I play
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    MegatasticMegatastic Posts: 18 Member
    PC
    I'm almost always playing Sims on my laptop. I do have it on PS4 as well.
    1oJNfSj.gif
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    PC
    I have it for PS4 also but I prefer pc. It’s just what I am used to, plus I have all the packs on pc.
  • Options
    Xbox
    Hey, why you gotta gif of me in the flowers?
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    PC
    The Sims was and will always be a PC game. Period.
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    PC
    Used to be strictly a console player but switched to pc with sims stories and ts3.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    hyungryhyungry Posts: 29 Member
    PC is the best way! Mods make everything better hehe
  • Options
    SintheaSinthea Posts: 29 Member
    PC
    I play on PC, I like my mods too much to not. I play on a laptop (a $400 HP, nothing grand) that sounds like it's trying to take flight from the fan running sometimes but I mostly play on my husband's gaming desktop.
    It's just one of those days...
    Remaking the Apocalypse Challenge
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    PC
    I have it on pc and ps4, but I just can't with the ps4. I have even stopped buying packs for the ps4, so sadly I won't complete that collection (I have all on pc and my OCD tendencies likes complete collections).

The ps4 controls are too bad, even with keyboard and mouse. It feels too unnatural. It might be from years of me being a pc gamer, because console controls in general are not comfortable for me. Use to I was fine playing on console, but not anymore.

(Besides that. I'm a graphic snob and I am not a big fan of how the game and sims look on the ps4. I still like my CC skins and what not).
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    simesmerizedsimesmerized Posts: 202 Member
    Mac
    I wasn't sure what to vote for lol. I play on a Mac computer but I have Bootcamp and play on the Windows side. I've tried playing on the Mac side but it lagged and I wasn't able to get it to stop without sacrificing more graphics settings than I wanted.
  • Options
    NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member
    Xbox
    Played
    TS1
    TS2
    TS3 all on PC
    That was back when I was younger and had a computer tower for those games

With TS4 I play mostly others games on my Xbox, so that's why I decided to get it for console. I now only have a laptop and have the base game of ts4 on it that was made free last year, but I rarely use my laptop for gaming anymore.
  • Options
    Xbox
    I wasn't sure what to vote for lol. I play on a Mac computer but I have Bootcamp and play on the Windows side. I've tried playing on the Mac side but it lagged and I wasn't able to get it to stop without sacrificing more graphics settings than I wanted.

I would say that since you play it on the windows side that you'd probably be considered a pc player. lol But it's your life! Vote how you feel you gotta! :smiley:
  • Options
    KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    Playstation
    I am only able to play on console.
    I started on PS2 console when I was younger and then switched to pc for sims 2 and 3 but then when 4 came out I was unable to play it on my laptop since it was too old. I was forced to play on console.
    I still enjoy it greatly and would play the same way on pc. I don't use mods maybe hair cc and clothing.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    PC
    Laptop since sims 1. I still remember my first toshiba 😊
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    edited March 2020
    PC
    I play on PC. I don't have room for a desktop (living with family right now, so I have just one tiny bedroom for all of me), so I have a nice Dell G7 gaming laptop. It's perfect for both gaming and my graphics and animation work. Plus, the portability allows me to use it from the comfort of my bed when I'm relaxing or under the weather, downstairs or on the patio if I feel like a change of scenery, and at school...because my school is an under-funded community college with aging PC's and Macs that lag, glitch up, and crash at the worst possible moments...
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Mac
    I love gaming on my MacBook Pro.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley: