Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did you purchase Tiny Living?

Comments

• Options
    FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    Yes
    Yes. I'm one of those annoying, obsessive types that needs to have them all. :p

I've already downloaded the mod from Icemunmun to prevent Murphy bed deaths, though. It's funny (and slightly aggravating) that a bed is the most powerful death in the game.
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Yes
    Yes I did, I was excited mostly for the Murphy bed since it was one of my favorite objects from the sims 2 and 3. I also do like the contemporary furniture.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    tsing_306tsing_306 Posts: 14 New Member
    Yes
    Yes bought it for the male CAS items but not for murphy bed.
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Nope, waiting and will watch it used in gameplay first. Most dlc is not worth full asking price imo.
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited January 2020
    Yes
    I didn't buy it for the bed either. There are some neat combo items like TV and bookcase in one, plus the cozy knitted CAS items. I'm working on getting Don less muscular (got that way by mistake) to make the sweaters look better on him. Oh, and I like the new toilet :)

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Yes
    Of course I did. Why would I not want a murder bed?
  • Options
    lisfyrelisfyre Posts: 215 Member
    No I haven't. I'm not sure I want to because of the Murphy bed deaths and the ghost thingy. Anyway, I'll get it when someone mods other things for real tiny living like a smaller stove, smaller dishwasher, tiny cabinets and an all in one shower/toilet/sink like we had in Sims 3. I'm glad icemunmun made a mod for the Murphy bed deaths. It's the first thing I'm going to get when I get this pack.
  • Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    edited January 2020
    Nope, doesn't interest me much, and the murphy bed alone (which doesn't really interest me either) isn't worth the money.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Two yes options make a no? These poll options LOL but interesting theory how people automatically pick the first option before reading the poll.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Yes
    renee3124 wrote: »
    > @Pamtastic72 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > You have to keep watching Amazon it can take several weeks for new Sims packs to show up on there. Especially stuff packs.

Geez, seriously?! The one time I have a great plan that cost nothing out of my pocket. I was going to finally buy My First Pet Stuff too, but that's not on Amazon either.

Yeah, unfortunately they’re really unreliable about getting Sims4 DLC up. I bought City Living on there with a gift card for the same reason because it was up right away, but most of the time it takes forever if it shows up at all. So now, I put $2-$5 every month into savings for packs, then move it to checking when I’m ready to buy and have my PayPal attached to my Origin.
  • Options
    SimsMamaJackieSimsMamaJackie Posts: 13 New Member
    Yes
    I did, can't say ill actually use this stuff in regular builds thought.
  • Options
    MaiaPlaysSimsMaiaPlaysSims Posts: 218 Member
    Not yet...
    What's up with the poll?
    Yes
    No
    Not yet
    should be the options...
  • Options
    MeteoraStormMeteoraStorm Posts: 243 Member
    Yes
    Yes of course. Loving the fact that people are pointing out there's no 'No' option!! :)
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,397 Member
    I bought the pack but I don't know why. :p It seems a lot lighter than the last one for some reason. I bought it for the bed and the tvs, lol I didn't know that was all that was going to interest me.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    shorty943pshorty943p Posts: 257 Member
    EA haven't even got the bugs out of the prepack update yet, NOT buying that bug riddled rubbish until EA get it right.
    Beds that either kill your sim or break every night and need to be replaced?
    Toilets, showers tubs all borked by lazy sloppy coders? Nah not for me thanks.
  • Options
    EverclearBoyEverclearBoy Posts: 151 Member
    Yes
    New content for $10, definitely. I know the theme isnt for all but the objects, the new hair styles and clothing definitely appeals. Plus I know its money that allows Maxis to continue working on content. Could of waited for the Spring sale but.. I'll pay the regular price to give me new content while Im bored in the freezing cold of winter :smile:
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    edited January 2020
    No. Honestly these items should have been in University. I am having a my first pet stuff flashback. I could have been on board with the pack if they gave us the all in one bathroom/shower thing from sims 3 or if they have us stuff like microwave/stove combo where the microwave is on the wall. A trash compactor would have been nice to save the garbage can space. Not having these items makes it hard to buy.

Also the style feels like a mid-century redo and I would have rather seen something more modern and sleek with cool backsplashes for the kitchen.
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,256 Member
    No, I kinda forgot about it dropping at all. Still not sure if it's something I would want
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Nope....
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    Nah, not interested.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,762 Member
    Nope.
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,970 Member
    Yes
    LOOOL!
    Again no no option and agian I've been fooled... plum! XD.
    I bought it for the haircut and for the clothes. I can never have enough man clothes! :D
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    EvilWitch83EvilWitch83 Posts: 140 Member
    No. I might buy it if EA lowers the price of the bundles enough in a sale.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,745 Member
    Not yet. I'm a few weeks abroad and can't play my game in a while. Not decided yet if I'll grab this pack, love some of the furnitures though, looks like a good pack on content.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,334 Member
    Yeah. Apparently "Death by Murphy Bed" is a new way for a Sim to turn into a ghost.
    That actually makes me want to buy the pack more, lol! Also, the Murphy Bed would be a great way, without using cheats, to kill off any Sims you don't like. Heheh! *evil grin*
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png