Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF this Hair?

I apologize if this is not the right place to post. If there is a better place, just let me know and I'll move this :)
Anyway, does anyone know where I can find the hair shown in the pic at the following URL:
https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-makeup-female-skindetails/title/skin-cracks--skin-details/id/1353468/

Or if you don't like following links, Google the following and it should show up: The Sims Resource, skins cracks - skin details by RemusSirion

Thank you ahead of time!

Comments

• Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    edited October 2019
    It's more than likely from the Sims Resource as well. Maybe ask the creator of the skin cracks where they got the hair from?

Edit: I found this on the creator's TSR page:
    WCIF:
    Hairstyles of my main characters:
    Aquaria by Stealthic, WildSoul by Newsea (personal edit of the version converted by Hallowsims). In the past, I used a personal edit of PatronSaint by Newsea.
    Post edited by SweetieWright_84 on
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    simmysimsim123simmysimsim123 Posts: 43 Member
    It's more than likely from the Sims Resource as well. Maybe ask the creator of the skin cracks where they got the hair from?

Edit: I found this on the creator's TSR page:
    WCIF:
    Hairstyles of my main characters:
    Aquaria by Stealthic, WildSoul by Newsea (personal edit of the version converted by Hallowsims). In the past, I used a personal edit of PatronSaint by Newsea.

Yeah, I looked through there and looked through the hairstyles but they didn't match. I actually found the models who were the hairstyles listed in the creator's description but the styles were different than this one (and looked like the sources he/she had credited, so the hairstyle shown in this particular pic did not match)
    But I appreciate you looking into it!
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    @simmysimsim123, Glad I could be of some help. Sorry it didn't lead you to the actual hairstyle. I should have known it was a Stealthic hairstyle, I used to use their CC a lot in TS3....I think.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    https://remussirion.tumblr.com/navigation

Check out the tumblr blog. From what I've searched, there isn't a specific hair "style" but a "texture" that I think just changes the way the in-game styles look.
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    simmysimsim123simmysimsim123 Posts: 43 Member
    Thank you to all who helped! Sorry for the late reply, I was taking a break from the Sims for a bit XD