Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Smallest of Requests

Hi there!

I had the idea of adding small little details into the game which should be added for a main feature update for the Sims 4 base game.

Just like the idea below, what other things should be added?

Leave a comment below, love to hear what you have to say! XD
Until next time!

Take care all!

- C

giphy.gif

Comments

• Options
    Captain_CCaptain_C Posts: 180 Member
    I believe they should add it where when you 'Call to Meal' for food, the Sims don't come straight away, they make sure there other needs, such as 'Bladder' is emptied before going down to have dinner/lunch/breakfast. Just for a bit of flavor. Thoughts?
    Until next time!

Take care all!

- C

giphy.gif
  • Options
    GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
  • Options
    PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
    The option to invite the whole family over. This should be possible without get together.

Also in the relationship bar, there is lovers/co-workers/friends.... But not a family side. That would be nice, if they add that in.

When Sims are going for a vacation, they should leave with theyre suitcase.
    The ability for all of my Sims having bad dreams. LIke waking up in the middle of the night and be scared for a minute.

This could come with a fear system (I know this is a big request) or at least with a fear emotion.

• Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Moved this over to the ideas corner for you!
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Being able to check every sims individual back account and their earnings. So needed when you play non-related sims or roommates

Actual job requirements and not just starting from the bottom. That is so TS1. I would like to see every day new job offerings that require a certain level or skills or experiences so sims have to qualify to get that job and are able to work in a decent job by first trial.