Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

personality archetype?

I haven't really played the Sims much lately but I updated all my mods and now I'm getting pop-up notifications for sims about their personality archetypes and it's VERY annoying? Please does anyone know if this is a mod or EA and how I can get rid of it? thanks!

Comments

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I think that what you're talking about is EA, but I'm not sure exactly what you mean. Could you please post a picture of one of the notification?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    Do you mean those like "... is a kind character so they like to be kind and bla-bla-bla..."?
    They do appear to me in an old save and old households and for long-played characters lately, but fortunately only once.
  • Options
    aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,099 Member
    Morkovka wrote: »
    Do you mean those like "... is a kind character so they like to be kind and bla-bla-bla..."?
    They do appear to me in an old save and old households and for long-played characters lately, but fortunately only once.

yes those!!! I want them gone! I don't have a screen grab now because I'm not in-game but I can get one soon.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    aaronrulz wrote: »
    Morkovka wrote: »

yes those!!! I want them gone! I don't have a screen grab now because I'm not in-game but I can get one soon.

I sent you a PM to answer your question.
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    i heard there is a mod doing thing like this that I read from simscommunity
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    sekojranasekojrana Posts: 107 Member
    its from a mod that can't be discussed on the forum
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Where is Mrs. Crumplebottom when you need her?
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Those aren't a mod. They seem to pop up the most at the beginning of a new save, and I agree they're annoying. You'll get a lot of notifications while playing, though. Did your Sim make a friend? Raise a skill? Get a promotion? Find a rock outside? Notification. I don't think you can turn them off!
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Options
    aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,099 Member
    Those aren't a mod. They seem to pop up the most at the beginning of a new save, and I agree they're annoying. You'll get a lot of notifications while playing, though. Did your Sim make a friend? Raise a skill? Get a promotion? Find a rock outside? Notification. I don't think you can turn them off!

it is, in fact, a mod and I was able to shut it off. I am not allowed to mention the mod here which may give you some indication of what mod it may be. :)
  • Options
    phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    I must have misunderstood! I thought you were talking about the regular notifications.

Glad you found your fix!
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports