Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Ethnic Diversity Modelling Competition "Cycle 3" Assignment One

UKSpring90UKSpring90 Posts: 3,716 New Member
Hello! Welcome to the first assignment of the 3rd cycle of the Ethnic Diversity Modelling Competition!

I know we were meant to have a practice run but..... I forgot until now. Plus I don't think you need it as everyone who has joined seems very keen and good enough to start straight into the competition.

For ALL assignments you are given two tasks. You only do one of them, which one you do is up to you. It will say after Option 1 whether editing is allowed and how many pictures and the same after Option 2. This is to show variety or.... diversity!

The Closing Date: Sunday 20th December

Editting is allowed on both of these tasks and as much as you want!
THE TWO TASKS ARE:

OPTION ONE: That Christmas Dress - Christmas is dawning upon us and it is time for your friend to throw an epic Christmas Party. Show your model in the perfect dress getting READY for the party. This can be with piles of clothes behind her looking ugly and her showing off in one perfect outfit. Or having the perfect outfit and picking a pair of shoes. This task is very hard so good luck with it. Also only one picture is allowed for this.

OPTION TWO: The Family at Christmas - Your model is getting ready for Christmas at her house/flat/apartment and is decorating either outside or in with her family. Note: she may consider her friends as family so you can her with friends.
Make the scene festive not with one Christmas decoration. With as many as possible! Good Luck. Three Pictures are allowed for this.

Good Luck with your first assignment:
BritNicHug13
Silverprint
TypicalGemini
Strelitzia19
Foxie_Fox
Dolphinz2121
Kamcil19
Usergino
Vantiki594
Estellalin

Merry Christmas
Spring :mrgreen:

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2009
    Bump. Good Luck everyone can't wait to see what you do!
  • Options
    userginousergino Posts: 2,150 Member
    edited December 2009
    Tiffany:
    [IMG]http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz151/usergino/Tiffanygettinready4aparty.jpg?t=1260913062"height=450 length=450"[/IMG]
    Tiffany was digging through all her cloths for something that will make everyones eyes at her bestfriends party on her n she finally found the perfect christmas dress she says to her self sexy but fashionable its perfect
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    wat u think
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    the funniest thing I think is bout my pic is her cloths she looks like she bout to go n work on the streets than a christmas party lol
  • Options
    kaspookabookaspookaboo Posts: 128 Member
    edited December 2009
    usergino wrote:
    Tiffany:
    [IMG]http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz151/usergino/Tiffanygettinready4aparty.jpg?t=1260913062"height=450 length=450"[/IMG]
    This is Tiffany getting ready 4 her bestfriends party
    Wow User, you've improved a lot since a few weeks ago!
    And yeah, I agree. She looks like a "street worker" :P
  • Options
    kamcil19kamcil19 Posts: 10,574 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Holey Moley I just saw the assignment!
    I will get right on it!
  • Options
    RalftheblueRalftheblue Posts: 123 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Ahhhhhh Model

I remember this in Sims 2... (when the exchange was good)

Do you guys remember all the ledgends eg. Nikki, Olga, Chelsea?

:]

Good Luck!
  • Options
    dolphinz2121dolphinz2121 Posts: 3,949 Member
    edited December 2009
    Lana couldn't believe it when she woke up and saw her frail mother, Mei, and her little sister, Rayna, who hated traveling, knocking on the door in time for Christmas! She invited them all in, got dressed, and began to chat!
    b6y350.jpg
    Unfortuantly, all they discussed was "adult stuff", and poor Rayna had a hard time understanding them.
    hwhgux.jpg
    Sorry it's so bad, I had a really hard time doing any thing at all as they would never do anything I wanted them to do.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Check out ME!
    Ethnic.jpg
    After spending hours and hours at her friends, house looking for a dress to wear she finally finds this one! She is still not sure though...

*Note: This is not my best work. But I hope you like it
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Usergino - well done you've really improved although you were always great!

Kamcil- crazy editing skills!
  • Options
    estrellalinestrellalin Posts: 533
    edited December 2009
    Alzira was feeling really sad this holiday season because she was alone in her home, while her family was back in Brazil. She remembered how every christmas her family would decorate the house, and spend lots of time celebrating this wonderful holiday, but everything was different this year because she had noone to celebrate with.
    Screenshot-40.jpg

Then Alzira's two best friends from college came over with a christmas tree and boxes of decorations. Alzira was so suprised that her friends cared so much to come over and help her gain her holiday cheer. So they started to look around the house and decide how they were going to decorate Alzira's home.
    Screenshot-45.jpg

Finally, they had decorated Alzira's home, and look how wonderful it is. Alzira was in such a great mood after this that she knew she would remember this special moment forever.
    Screenshot-54.jpg
  • Options
    estrellalinestrellalin Posts: 533
    edited December 2009
    Everyone's photos are great so far. I love your entry Kamcil! The background is so beautiful.
  • Options
    acid_Minxacid_Minx Posts: 868 New Member
    edited December 2009
    wow l love the photo's
    @ kam wow girl looking fab :thumbup:
    @ usergino l love the photo (it is brill) :D
    @ dolphin l like it, poor Rayna she is so sweet l love it :D
    @ estrellalin I love it, l hope my christmas tree has all thoese pressies under it too :mrgreen:
  • Options
    RepulsiveDesire1RepulsiveDesire1 Posts: 3,226
    edited December 2009
    kamcil19 wrote:
    Check out ME!
    Ethnic.jpg
    After spending hours and hours at her friends, house looking for a dress to wear she finally finds this one! She is still not sure though...

*Note: This is not my best work. But I hope you like it

I recognize that background... I think that's Miley Cyrus' closet. I detest just about everything about her, but I must say I dig that closet. Great job on the photo kam
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Do you mind if I change my photo? I'm really not happy with it at all.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    If I may change my pic, here is the alternative-

Family time, for Lana, is quality time. Especially on Christmas. Lana only wishes they had invested in a good quality camera, one that would actually take non-pixelated pictures...
    312cm6c.jpg

Sorry the editing's not that good.
  • Options
    vantiki594vantiki594 Posts: 712 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Hey! I finally was able to log on and get to the forums! OMG I tried SO many times. Posting my pics in a few.

Edit: Actually I gotta brighten my pics. So maybe tomorrow
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Yeah Dolphinz that is fine. The closing date is....... the date I put up front and you can change your picture as much as you want before then.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Wow. The forums are HORRIBLE! It took me at least two hours to finally get on here. I will post my pics in a few (while I was waiting for the icky forums to stop acting up, I finished my entry)
  • Options
    BritNicHug13BritNicHug13 Posts: 1,453 Member
    edited December 2009
    closetpicture.jpg
    Olivia searched all day for the perfect outfit to go to her families house for Christmas. She didnt want to show up not looking her best because her sister always tries to steal the spotlight. But when Olivia found this dress she just knew she looked good!
  • Options
    BritNicHug13BritNicHug13 Posts: 1,453 Member
    edited December 2009
    wow it looks blurry on here it wasnt blurry on my comp
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Okay here it goes...

I chose the second option and didn't do any kind of editing. This is my first non editing thing that I have turned in, so...

Sorina Decorating for the Holidays

Sorina is still young, so she doesn't have a family of her own. And being that she lives so close to her Grammie and her parents, decorating was something nice to do to get ready for the holidays.

2zgb7n8.jpg

The first thing that needed to be done: THE TREE.

A little to the left, back an inch. Almost there... PERFECT! Sorina said as her father and mother moved the tree into the right position.

Now... Sorina said as she dusted her hands off ... let's put up the ornaments

When the tree was finally finished, Sorina and her parents put up the four stockings, One for Grammie, one for Daddy, one for Mommy and OF COURSE, one for MEEE! Sorina said to her parents once they were done.

Looks like thats all done, I think Grammie is making us some hot cocoa, I'll go check on it. Sorina's Daddy said.

I'm gonna go get the gifts sweety. Sorina's Mommy said in the sweetest voice.

1zxmg0m.jpg

Well looks like we're all done then. Sorina said.

2dspqow.jpg

HONEY! THE HOT COCOA IS READY Grammie screamed from the kitchen.

Yummyy! Sorina said as she took her first delightful sip of hot cocoa, sitting around the fire with her family.

Happy Holidays!
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Heyy I'm back!!
    Thanks for all the comments!
    Yea tht is Miley Cyrus' closet.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Thanks for the comments everyone!
  • Options