Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    last update of the day, then I'm going to work on money and skill...
    they went fishing, Catarina has 4 skill level but she couldn't help, because she was too tense...
    orGqVF5.png
    TGD4zPv.jpg
    luckily we have a cat that has always a word of comfort..
    cXZBrf9.png
    4o6QH3Z.png
    w9tDFPN.png
    but she was still tense...
    iTz6Es6.png
    and Caleb was not having results..
    i2nFekY.png
    QZ85gl9.jpg
    because he really hates fishing...
    CEaJXK5.png
    Lilith was already at this point...
    3PiAFun.png
    in the end, Cat was able to join and got three fishes before leaving for work..
    pQd8Vrp.png
    KLSSQzO.jpg
    Lilith woke up feeling really bad...
    dKGAWse.png
    but Caleb was able to give her 3 bags...
    then he was thirsty so he flirted his way into asking Raj for a drink....
    cCb7N9i.png
    QB6iyyV.png

Bonus... something I didn't know...
    fwnoVAm.png
    he turned Johnny Zest the other night at the club.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited July 2019
    Recently, Benjamin, Wendy, Tiffany, Sophia and Roddy were beachcombing for shells, without any luck:
    07-24-19_11-36-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Looks like an event is going on at the fire temple:
    07-24-19_11-39-08%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin plays his acoustic for the people:
    07-25-19_12-05-39%25C2%25A0AM.png
    He's a 2 star celebrity at the moment. Later, Roddy and Sophia go over to welcome the Lacey family, who currently live in Rustic Residence in Windenburg. 'Sul Sul! Welcome to Windenburg! I'm...wow...' Halfway through introducing himself, Roddy goes all shy. First person view:
    07-25-19_7-02-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I'm...I'm.....hurrrr…' Roddy tries to get the words out. 'His name's Roddy Furystrykar, and I'm Sophia Furystrykar, his little sister' Sophia said, helping Roddy out. 'Pleased to meet you!' said the voice of whoever was making Roddy go shy. The girl came over to Roddy:
    07-25-19_7-02-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I'm Jessica Lacey. Thanks for welcoming us!' Jessica Lacey said, waving at a dazed Roddy:
    07-25-19_7-02-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I'm sorry, he's not usually this shy' Sophia said, worried about her big brother. 'Roddy, are you ok?' she whispered. 'I've not experienced this feeling before. I'm not ill, am I?' Roddy asked. 'Yes, and no' Sophia reassured Roddy. 'Sorry, Jessica. Is it ok if me and Roddy have a private conversation?' Sophia asked. 'Sure thing, Sophia!' Jessica said, smiling. 'Thanks, Jessica' Sophia said. 'Roddy? You know how Mum and Dad feel when they're near each other?' She asked. 'They feel happy' Roddy said. 'That's right! There's another word for that. Love! Same goes for Wendy and Tiffany! What you're feeling is lovestruck' Sophia explained. 'What does it mean?' Roddy said, confused. 'It means you feel attracted to someone. And that someone is Jessica, isn't it, big brother?' Sophia said, smiling. 'It's true. Something inside my brain is telling me that Jessica is the one. But how do I know she's feeling the same way about me?' Roddy admitted. 'Why don't you go and ask her?' Sophia said, giving Roddy a gentle nudge. 'Go on, I know you can do it!' she added. Roddy felt his confidence return. 'Thanks for the pep talk, little sister. Take two!' Roddy said, beaming. He walked back over to Jessica, who had changed. 'Sorry about that. As my sister said, my name's Roddy' Roddy said, with confidence:
    07-25-19_7-07-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Don't worry, Roddy, it happens to us all at some point' Jessica said, cheerfully. 'Plus, you're kind of cute!' she added, blushing.
    07-25-19_7-07-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'See, nothing to it!' Sophia said, smiling at Roddy.
    07-25-19_8-07-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy felt warm and fuzzy inside. 'You think I'm cute?' Roddy asked, blushing. 'Sure you are!' Jessica said, giggling.
    07-25-19_8-08-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Well, I think you're pretty' Roddy said. Jessica batted her eyelashes. 'Aww, you're so sweet!' She replied. Jessica gave Roddy a big hug and a big kiss on the cheek:
    07-25-19_8-08-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red. Jessica had left a light pink lip print on his cheek. Sophia and Jessica started to giggle. 'Wait, do I have something on my cheek?' Roddy asked. 'You sure do! Take a look for yourself!' Sophia said. Roddy got out his pink heart shaped compact mirror, and burst out laughing! 'Well, look at that, there is something on my cheek!' Roddy said. 'Wait, you have a compact mirror?' Jessica asked, confused. 'Think I'd better get this out of the way. My family and most of my friends know that I sometimes wear dresses. And that includes makeup' Roddy explained. He wasn't sure how Jessica was going to react to this revelation. 'I'm still a boy, though, and the second to adopt this style' Roddy reassured her. 'Who was the first to adopt this style?' Jessica asked. 'His name's Drake Furystrykar. Although his surname is the same as mine, we're not related. He's a fairy, and he lives with his fairy sister Iris and his Mum, Rachel Applebee. Rachel used to be his and Iris's aunt, until a tragic and horrendous event unfolded in their former home of Sunset Valley, where they lost 7 family members. Iris and Drake's parents were Advarius Furystrykar, who isn't related to grandpa, and Blair Furystrykar. Rachel and Advarius were demigods, created by the Llama God. Drake, Iris and Rachel live in Loveheart Chateau, in Riverview' Roddy said. 'Loveheart...Loveheart...now where have I seen that name?' Jessica pondered. 'By any chance, is Loveheart Chateau named after the series of children's books, 'The Adventures of Princess Loveheart?' She asked. Roddy and Sophia gasped. 'So you know about that series?' Sophia enquired:
    07-25-19_8-08-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Yes! I've read them and the first series!' Jessica said, excitedly.
    07-25-19_8-09-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Both the first series and the Adventures of Princess Loveheart were written by Rachel Applebee herself! Grandpa Advarius and Grandma Laura have met her, Drake and Iris' Sophia said, cheerfully. 'And Grandpa said he could sense the love that Rachel Applebee had for Drake and Iris' Roddy added. 'Jessica, my princess, we've almost finished unpacking!' called Matthias Lacey, Jessica's dad. 'Coming father!' Jessica replied. She turned to Roddy. 'You know, when we were on the road, trying to find a new place to live, we met people of all races and backgrounds. Our last stop before settling for Windenburg was Roaring Heights. Me, Dad and Mum stayed in a hotel whilst we were trying to find a suitable place in the city. We didn't have any luck, and the hotel manager kicked us out' Jessica said. She started to cry. 'We had our car stolen, too...' Jessica said, the sobs getting louder. Roddy comforted Jessica. 'It must have been very hard, being without a home for that long' He said. Jessica dried her eyes. 'It was, but then something happened' She said. 'What happened?' Sophia asked. 'Two large women saw us and took pity. They gave us enough money to cover a journey and a new house. Before we set off, one of the women, who had her hair in a long and high ponytail told us that everyone has a right to a roof over their head, no matter the race or background. After all, life is important for all beings' Jessica said. She waved goodbye and blew a kiss towards Roddy. 'Jessica, will you be my sweetheart?' Roddy asked. Jessica smiled sweetly. 'Of course, Roddy. No matter what you're wearing, we will still be sweethearts. Goodbye!' she said. Sophia and Roddy went back home.

Yep, this update makes references to my current sims 3 family.
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So no pics since I'm on my phone but it has been a while since I have played. With working two jobs I barely spend time at home but I am getting a little more playing time in. My cousin is in town and obsessed with the sims so she's been playing more than me.

My not so berry family lives on Sapphire Shores and I am in need of a house for the lot. I can't seem to build what I want or anything that works. So if you guys have one or know of one from the gallery that would be greatly appreciated. I only have about a month until school starts so I want to play as much as possible and I hope I get. I'll have an update for you guys tonight. Happy simming!
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    CAITLINX354CAITLINX354 Posts: 157 Member
    I had my first death by drowning because of a shark today. My sim's poor girlfriend is so depressed now. I should've known moving them to that abandoned shipwreck was a bad idea...
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    @Caitlinx354 I didn't even know that could happen!!
  • Options
    theaethanrealmtheaethanrealm Posts: 62 Member
    i'm doing the decades challenge (i'm in 1890), and my 4th child just got married and moved out. the eldest are twins named mary lombardo and elizabeth goth (nee brown) and they were married off a long time ago but they're yet to have kids. the third child is james, he's kinda lame and moved away by himself, idk if he'll ever find a wife. the fourth child, rose, only just became a young adult and married a guy named Aldo Aldred. she got her own place and now the house feels so empty. now the parents, anna and william, are all alone when their fifth child helen and last child edward go off to school. edward is the heir, and i'm anxious to start the 1900s. i think that elizabeth and james are missing home because they come over every day and stay for a really long time... i feel a bit bad for them, they were moved out on a whim because they weren't really important to the challenge.
    origin id - theaethanrealm
  • Options
    Hello Y'all!! I have been enjoying reading everyone's stories. I am excited to see what's going on in our sims lives:) I wasn't able to post yesterday. Life happens and work has been crazy:( If I had a plumbob above my head it'd be in the red lol! But I got some updates so here goes!!
    Todays chapters
    Romance in the City
    Here's a update with Aunt Rebecca, Rachel Fontenot's sister. Rebecca is a top of her career stylist to the rich and famous. Although, she is more than willing to help out some hideously dressed NPCs that like to run around. Yes I know I cheated her career, I have a few top trendsetters and stylists running around my game, I recommend it because you can influence outfit styles that our NPCs choose to wear. I have noticed an improvement for the most part.
    e2Wl8IC.png
    Rebecca and Vivienne enjoying a festival
    Rebecca lives in a trendy apartment in the arts district. She is in a whirlwind romance with the famous musician, Thorne Bailey. His wife divorced him after the public discovered her songwriting talent. She is currently dating the town gigolo, Don Lothario. She is completely aware of his reputation, but a gal has to live dangerously sometimes. Thorne moved to San Myshuno and met Rebecca during a karaoke singing contest. They hit if off almost immediately. He moved out of his friend's apartment and into hers shortly after they started dating.
    rRmcsSp.png
    2Swcnrz.png
    I absolutely love their apartment. It took me forever to build (I can post it on the gallery)
    IIMnHjU.png
    UL2G7F1.png
    Meeting and entertaining the neighbors
    Rebecca noticed she was putting on a little weight and feeling naseous. A pregnancy test confirmed it! We're having a baby!!
    LIBl1Ez.png
    Thorne is very excited
    The romance festival rolls around. Thorne and Becky decide to make an appearance. The paparazzi were thoroughly pleased
    hDN9n8u.png
    RfYtijG.png
    Thorne proposes!
    FFw4Yn4.png
    Spur of the moment wedding selfie
    oYuAqzE.png
    Thorne serenades his new wife while giving his fans a show. That was spontaneous on his part
    BqPv4Rm.png
    Oh no Bella! What are you wearing?!
    jFIePpQ.png
    Much better
    2v7whGJ.png
    5gR1Mvc.png
    2nd trimester, Dad can finally feel the baby moving

Meanwhile
    Caldera Camp Capers
    So last time, Former Pollination Technician and now Space Ranger, Clint Fontenot and his sim wife Rachel are happily settling in their home in Willow Creek with their two kids. Meanwhile, Rachel's parents divorce after her mom is caught having an affair with Marcus Flex. Her dad, Franklin, and teen brother Rocky are moving in.
    The Fontenot family buy a 4 bedroom home located in Mua Pul'em in Sulani. Its a converted science camp located on Caldera Camp at the base of a volcano, what could possibly go wrong? :wink: Rachel works in the conservation career so the location is perfect.
    Ej4aIn4.png
    The house. I will spruce it up as time goes on
    Life goes on as usual. Nothing really exciting happens. Work, school, rinse repeat.
    ZxL2jTe.png
    Clint confronts a litterer
    sRiLAzU.png
    Taking Bandido for a jog
    ItbEEsO.png
    Working on the rocket
    This happened right after loading the lot
    EFGtKOM.png
    enlHDMj.png
    Clint gets abducted. Knowing his history I had to laugh (he is actually my games Pollination Technician- I set the gender to male) I love game randomness. I'm sure Rachel was thinking, yeah Clint, now you know how it feels lol!! Their first kid was a result of abduction lol!!
    qs6qLcK.png
    He returns and was not happy about it either. Clint loves the outdoors, is a genius, and is hotheaded. He can have a bit of a temper sometimes.

The island welcome wagon did not happen weirdly. The Fontenot family have been there over a sim week, so I made some neighbors.
    yJ048q0.png
    Meet Captain Eddie
    Nobody knows his real name. Everyone calls him Capn Eddie because he's been living at the shipwreck for as long as anyone can remember. He's Sulani's kooky, friendly beach bum. He works at Ohanali Beach as a lifeguard and spends the rest of his time diving, fishing, or hanging at the bar with the other island beach bum, Ukopanipo.
    A40YtrS.png?1
    Capn Eddie brings over some kava juice

Capn Eddie spontaneously visits a lot. I really like this guy. He's legit hilarious. He always comes in though the back door. Yesterday he was sad, came in, cried in the bed, then left without saying a word.
    LI0U0Qe.png
    9iN9RGQ.png
    That was all spontaneous
    iwV4WZq.png
    5aFg5VG.png
    qiZTugE.png
    Making friends with Clint and Bandido
    Rachel attempts to get some info about Capn Eddie:
    SOKgrtE.png
    -"So do you have family?"
    "Yep, I got a brother Harry who lives in Brindleton Bay. He writes those adventure type novels? He visits about once a year. He met his current wife while on vacation here about 10 years ago. She's some kinda famous artist and was staying at the resort. You know, for inspiration. They run a foster home. No kids for them yet. He's got two or three boys running around but they are grown with little ones of their own. She's got a boy named Oscar. Hah! Boy, well he's about your age actually"
    CwWRZB7.png
    -"Hey wait! her name wouldn't be Maribelle O'Muirgen would it?"
    "Yep"
    -"She's my aunt!!"
    "Gnarly! Small world ain't it?"
    -"What about you? Have you ever been married?"
    3k5VPK9.png
    "Been married once. I buried her a long time ago. It took me forever to get over that. We had one son. He's grown with 3 kids. We haven't spoken or seen each other in YEARS. We had a huge falling out about his behavior. I'm amazed he's from my own loins. Well, I gotta run!

Next time:
    Adventures with Captain Eddie

• Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    @Becka28 Allyson appears to be quite chaotic and I love her :D

@Daephene Your Addams family is perfect! :love:

@sarabeth2984 Capn Eddie suddenly turns from a background to the most intriguing character ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Bit of recap on the Vatores situation:
    With a sneaky move, by reading the tomes for 8 hours in a row while Lilith was at work (that's the only books they have in the bookcase anyway) Caleb managed to be more advanced than his sister:
    Tud1VvJ.jpg
    2ItXdUG.jpg
    I think he couldn't stand the idea of her being better than him at something...
    Lilith is very focused on making money to buy the Wolfbane Manor, by selling painting on simsbay and making videos... now they have this much money.
    vmkHmav.jpg
    they also took the habit of sparring in the hallway:
    B1QEUIQ.png
    Catarina ranked up to Minor Vampire and went home to her cats...
    About Johnny Zest.... I don't quite know what to do... I like him a lot, he's one of the best looking males in game IMO... and also, he's Major Whiskers owner thanks to MCCC
    pie0k4D.jpg
    and I think that's one of the best couples EVER.
    I fixed his dark form... and we'll see what happens...
    Yi6Ijie.jpg
    kK294gy.jpg
    I wonder what Malcom is going to think about this... (I fixed their family relationship with MCCC)

the game also keeps resetting this to 0% males and 100% females because he's with Cass... and this plum me off because this setting determines who the Alluring Visage affects
    QTGs0Jc.jpg
    so, gameplay wise, I need a strong romantic relationship with male, too.
    I went ahead and checked Markus preferences... and in fact he's gay, and according to the other preferences, he's really into Caleb. They also share a trait
    2K6gPop.jpg
    QoD9uou.jpg
    HWDFili.jpg

Now this is what happened lately....
    So, the only reason Caleb hasn't left Miss Hell coven yet, is because he individuated the one who could be willing to leave along him. Now, Caleb is not much into fighting or sweating in general... so he went on a different route than Lilith...
    He invited Markus out for a drink.
    Cac87NK.png

flirted whit him
    gMjTfq3.png
    and put the alluring visage to some use
    eUyyDg4.png
    k2iueCH.png
    and between a flirt and a joke, he took the time to complain about Miss Hell doing:
    X8MhXOz.png
    and Markus agreed
    MGAE19u.jpg
    Luckily enough, Caleb didn't refuse Markus flirts... so I started a gathering of the coven (because it's the only way to get the interaction), Caleb called himself out of it, and asked Markus to do the same:
    KVA30pf.png
    SqXnYiv.png
    (I also asked him to be his boyfriend, so the game stops messing aroud with Caleb's bisexuality, Cassandra at this point knows that Caleb just likes to flirt, so I gave her the Not Jealous trait from the mod)
    and he quit!!
    29WWbQ0.jpg
    and Caleb was so happy, he had to give him a kiss...
    PP5HjkV.png
    and he kissed him back:
    TDlGVv9.png
    meanwhile the coven was making a mess at the blue velvet...
    QCyOgma.png
    and Caleb had to stop it, so despite not being much of a fighter, he fought Miss Hell...
    PNpEHtR.png
    and strangerly enough, he won!
    NfEneE2.png
    but Miss Hell, autonomosly hallucinated him regardless...
    Tao3ifk.png
    and then they came out to laugh at him in turns...
    AKY0fkH.png
    jpvkcgR.png
    among the people that came out to shame him, there was also his girlfrind's mom:
    EjBnbXp.png
    and I was getting tense because the night was almost over, and the effects of Miss Hell spell didn't want to pass... so I had to bring in Lilith to dispell it:
    7oLbK6K.png
    mwr5dyt.png
  • Options
    Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    I found another old USB which contained the last few pics of my old legacy save from Sims 2. I knew about the Simlit and Machinima scene back then, but never really participated because I was insecure about my writing skills, nevermind my vid editing skills. I decided to remake as much of the last generation as I can in Sims 4 because I wanted to see if they can relive their lives in a different game.

They couldn’t. Since fears don’t exist they were happy ALL the time.

There was one of them, a university student spare so far removed from the lead, who was so infuriating because her old personality made her seem like such a sue. I burned them all alive because I got bored quickly. Wouldn’t you know it, she was last to survive. Maybe I can do something with her since this is just a casual playthrough. 100 baby challenge maybe?
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    edited July 2019
    @AlwaysAsking I haven't had the chance to play since the triplets were born, so I don't know how everyone's coping quite yet. Luckily, Brooklynn is more than willing to help take care of the babies, she helped with Aiden sometimes if Parker and Raina were busy. So hopefully it won't be that bad, but we'll have to see.
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Was on the verge right now of writing up a whole list and history of Gerard's woowho conquests and those he had his eye. instead i'll point out his achievements: He had 26 children in the end before kicking the bucket in the Sandra Matthews save. i only got around to it now because with the family echo family tree, his family is a huge list. 6 are with his mother Alex, 6 with his sister Leanne, 14 with Sofia Bjergsen. Those kids grew up and had lots of kids of their own (Dozens if not over a hundred Tormen children, grandchildren, et al. They are all there), it gets real complicated, some of those Tormen's are 5th generation babies within other families. You know straight away when you see it when one of Gerard's inbred adult children are walking around, an errie deadringer appearance to Gerard is unmistakable, even the female Tormen children were cursed with their fathers facial features.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Did Clint get pregnant? Either way - its good for him to know how it feels. Thorne is a very popular sim on this thread! Your apartment looks great and like it would have taken a long time.

@AlwaysAsking
    You asked about Jessica. She is a main sim in one of my earliest saves. Male sims adore her which is why I brought her in as Alana's friend because I thought if anyone could catch Brock's eye she could (also they share 2 traits). Not that it worked. But she did catch Bjorn's eye - he came to her welcome wagon even though he doesn't live in Willow Creek and every time I switched to her he was calling, asking her on dates and hanging around. In her original save they are married with 3 children so they are obviously a good sim match.

Bjorn and Jessica in their original save
    eZICgtn.png?1
    Their 3 children
    l2T2guk.png?1

In Alana's save whenever they were together - they kept on staring at each other like this:
    ILixnJo.png?1bbMp1Kx.png?1
    lVO7aFX.png?1thebuzr.png?1

Whenever Jessica and Alana went somewhere, if Bjorn was around Jessica would get a speech bubble of him and run off to where he was. Then he and Clara divorced (autonomously in MCCC) so I was going to put them together.

I messed up and sent her to other households when I swapped back to Alana (not sure where my brain was that day) and that's when MCCC married her to the alien (it won't autonomously marry played households). Which annoyed me for a number of reasons - most of all because I messed up, because I couldn't go and explore what would happen if Brock dated someone else and that her husband was an alien and he messes with everyone's minds. But I didn't notice until I got the message she had a baby, then I didn't want to mess with the family. i changed my mind when Jessie was getting more unhappy and her husband was more unpleasant to everyone but then Bjorn died.

Brock's brother Noah has married Elsa so there is a Bjergsen in my save that way.

I was sad to hear you can't try out flirting with the mother but I suspect J. , Don and Penny are the wrong species to appeal to her anyway.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    I'm back with my Elders in Willow Creek.
    I gave Dorothy a slight makeover (because I love that turban hat).
    pbw4mUk.jpg
    juMJbJE.jpg
    Been mostly building up skills.
    Mario's rumba is getting better every day.
    5EPgcPJ.jpg
    fwIGsMq.jpg
    VTvnjHZ.jpg
    Just look at this man, he's made of pure passion! :love:
    I decided that acoustic guitar is another must for Mario.
    KN06Eiu.jpg
    f6WrwAB.jpg
    Dorothy seems to adore everything her hubby does.
    I totally understand - what's not to love!

I can't really come up with a hobby for Dorothy (knitting would have been perfect).
    So I gave her a corgi doggo to take care about and spoil.
    Her name is Coco.
    OdMZUFS.jpg

Noah worked on his Charisma skill.
    UmlW5GH.jpg
    And then had his first successful date, yay!
    In San Myshuno he saw this guy taking selfie in the street.
    2zzhX7j.jpg
    It's Paxton Giordano, his family lives across the Goths and owns a fancy restaurant.
    Noah offered to take a few pictures of him with his camera and told Paxton he was going to be a fashion photographer one day.
    They ended up making out in a nightclub :smirk:
    GCMJ198.jpg
    hq2SrYt.jpg

Edit:
    Coco the doggo sings to Mario's guitar - so cuuuute!
    Sxklvbr.jpg
    Post edited by Morkovka on
  • Options
    @Morkovka why not baking as an hobby?
  • Options
    SiliClone wrote: »
    @Morkovka why not baking as an hobby?

I thought about it, but I already have a Sim in my rotation who mastered it (Hugo Villareal) and all the good recipes require fresh harvestables/fish.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Today, Benjamin DJ'd at one of the nightclubs in Windenburg:
    07-25-19_9-27-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    07-25-19_9-31-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Back at home, Benjamin mentored Roddy on the piano, on which he was doing very well:
    07-26-19_1-14-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Wendy and Tiffany were playing chess:
    07-26-19_1-18-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    A lot later, Roddy had mastered the Piano!
    07-26-19_1-40-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Atta boy! I'm so proud of you!' Benjamin said, praising Roddy:
    07-26-19_1-42-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I enjoyed that! Thanks for being an excellent mentor, Dad!' Roddy said, beaming:
    07-26-19_1-42-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You're welcome, my son!' Benjamin smiled. 'How did your welcome go?' He asked. 'It went well. The new family lives in Windenburg, at Rustic Residence. They're called the Lacey family' Roddy replied. 'There are three members. Matthias Lacey, Penny Lacey and Jessica Lacey' he added. Benjamin smiled. 'They sound like nice folk. Is it ok if I come over with you and Sophia to say hello to them?' He asked. 'Sure thing, Dad!' Roddy grinned. In the morning, Roddy, Benjamin and Sophia arrived at Rustic Residence:
    07-26-19_2-46-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy spotted Jessica outside. 'Hello Jessica!' Roddy waved. Jessica turned around and ran up to Roddy. 'Good morning, Roddy!' She said. 'How was your sleep last night?' Roddy asked. 'I had a comfortable sleep, thanks for asking!' Jessica said, smiling. She gave Roddy a big hug and a big kiss on the cheek:
    07-26-19_2-46-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy smiled. Jessica had left a light pink lip print on his cheek. 'I'm glad you've had a good first night in Windenburg, my sparkling pink sapphire!' He said. Later, everyone was inside. Benjamin shook hands with Matthias Lacey:
    07-26-19_3-03-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I'm Benjamin Furystrykar, the father of Sophia and Roddy Furystrykar. Welcome to Windenburg!' Benjamin introduced himself. 'Hello Benjamin! I'm Matthias Lacey, and this is my wife, Penny Lacey' Matthias said.
    07-26-19_3-04-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Seems your son likes our daughter' Penny said, smiling.
    07-26-19_3-21-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'It's more than that, Penny. Sophia told me what had happened on the way here. Roddy and Jessica are in love with each other' Benjamin said, looking at Sophia, Roddy and Jessica, who were talking to each other:
    07-26-19_3-05-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Awwww...that's so sweet! Our princess has found a knight in shining armor!' Penny said, looking fondly at Jessica. 'Now Matthias. I've got something to show you. Come outside!' Benjamin beckoned. Matthias followed Benjamin outside, who got out his acoustic. 'Are you ready?' Benjamin said. 'Because I think it's time for the welcome song!'
    07-26-19_3-26-31%25C2%25A0PM.png

Welcome to Windenburg, a place that's full of charm,
    You will find that there is loads of stuff to do,
    From old ruins, to haunted manors, it has got it all,
    But most importantly remember, everyone welcomes you!

'Good show, Benjamin! What a way to welcome a new family!' Matthias said, clapping and cheering. Benjamin bowed and put his guitar back in its case. 'I'm glad you enjoyed that!' Benjamin said, smiling. He turned to Sophia and Roddy. 'Now, who wants to go explore Windenburg?' Benjamin asked. 'We do!' Roddy and Sophia said, excitedly. 'Then it's settled! See you later!' Benjamin said, waving goodbye to the Laceys. Roddy gave Jessica a kiss on the cheek. 'See you, my sparkling pink sapphire' he said. 'Hope to meet again, my handsome knight in shining armor!' Jessica replied, blowing a kiss towards Roddy. A lot later, The trio looked around Von Haunt Estate. Since it was a regal sort of place, Roddy was in one of his dresses and Sophia was wearing a dress, also. She had her hair in a high and long pony tail. Benjamin was wearing a suit and his usual trousers with his conservation gear attached, which included first aid and an EpiPen, for when he was dealing with someone who had either hurt themselves on the beach, or was going into anaphylaxis. After all, there were jellyfish and sea urchins in the waters of Sulani. The manor was beautifully restored to its former glory:
    07-26-19_3-34-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Wow, this place is stunning!' Roddy said, looking around in awe. 'It certainly is, big brother!' Sophia said, studying the gilded chairs and seats. Benjamin read the sign. 'Ech. No wonder they had to take time restoring everything' he said. He led Sophia and Roddy upstairs, to where the bedroom was:
    07-26-19_3-37-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Err, Dad? What was the honeymoon of horror? It mentions that on this sign' Roddy said, inquisitively. 'Son, I don't think you want to know' Benjamin said, shuddering. 'Come on, lets go outside. I've got something to show you two' he said, beckoning. 'Ok Dad, we're coming!' Sophia and Roddy said in unison. Once outside, Sophia and Roddy found the beauty of the gardens to be overwhelming:
    07-26-19_3-41-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'There are no words to describe what we are seeing, Dad' Roddy said. He started to cry. Sophia was crying as well. 'It's breathtaking...I've never seen anything like it!' She said. 'I felt the same way when Mum and Dad took me, Chloe and Wendy to see the manor' Benjamin said, smiling. Sophia and Roddy dried their eyes. 'There's one more thing I want to show you, my children' Benjamin said. Leading the way, he showed Roddy and Sophia the place that was close to his heart. In front of a flowing waterfall, stood a wedding arch.
    07-26-19_3-50-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Want to know why the gardens and this area have a special place in my heart?' Benjamin asked his children. 'Tell us!' Roddy and Sophia replied in unison. 'Well, it's where me and your mum got married. The ceremony was beautiful, with Vincent Honeydew leading Shine Honeydew to the arch. Everyone except my Grandpas and Grandmas were in attendance. Instead of the wedding march, Dad played an impressive cover of the Marriage of Figaro on his electric guitar. Mum played the piano as well' Benjamin sighed happily. Roddy and Sophia hugged him. 'Mum is very beautiful and caring' Roddy said, smiling. 'I think your mum would be happy to hear that, my boy!' Benjamin said, chuckling. 'Come on, I think we'd better go home' He said. 'Coming, Dad!' Sophia and Roddy said in unison. The trio set off back to Hound's Head and arrived safely home.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    This is not the update I had in mind but... something happened...
    so it was Halloween.. and Cassandra was preparing a party, she invited in both Lilith and Caleb, to introduce finally her boyfriend to her family... here are some pics...
    ihU3MY0.png
    9u22BGH.png
    ZjEnCjS.png
    he was kinda sexy dressed like that, btw...
    GgILCFc.png
    then after the party was over and everyone was home, I got this call...
    DF4E36x.jpg
    and... I'm there now...
    E5tgKrR.png
    this never happened to me before... ever!

btw, everyone likes Lilith:
    Rx6LJ7E.jpg

EDIT:

this... he wanted to ask... this. I'm not sure if this is a mod or not... and I got no pop up to say yes or not...
    slNLVX6.png
    zDGsi9y.png
    I... had other plans... I don't know if I want this.....

EDIT 2:
    so, I cancelled the action and this time...
    16g8J2p.jpg
    eNbJ9Uv.jpg
    he's pretty sure he wants this... so I think... I have to allow it.
    Post edited by SiliClone on
  • Options
    TistouTistou Posts: 72 Member
    edited July 2019
    My sims were woken up because of the neighbours woohooing, so of course I let one of my sims bang on the door and one of the neighbours came out and said sorry. They talked a little, then the neighbour went inside again. My sims got back to bed. The neighbour got dressed and then entered their apartment.

2019-07-26-22-04-05.png

Oh, and I realized the goblins that destroy items only do it on midnight, and that explained why it haven't happened in a while (I kinda use it to let them get the repair skill (don't know what it's called in the English version) ). My sims have gotten to bed after 00:00, so I now let them go to bed earlier for a few nights.
  • Options
    JayR247JayR247 Posts: 26 Member
    So recently got Island Living and been nonstop playing a save where my main sims are twin mermaids, Abel and Layla. I got pretty invested in their back story.

Dad's a mermaid, mother is a human. Never knew their dad and mom wasn't around a lot because of work. They were born and raised in Sulani but once they turned into mermaids they decided to go look for their dad. After a disappointing few years, they return to their childhood home.

Layla bumps into childhood friend Makoa and not realising he was married and had a daughter, she began to date him. By the time she found out about his family, she was already pregnant (with twins, I named them Natia and Tamati). She decided to keep dating him because she didn't want to become between him and their children. Meanwhile Abel met Nalani and they bonded almost instantly and are now engaged and have just had a daughter called Arihi. Abel is not fond of Makoa.

I've been updating their house as I play, it started as a one floor, two bedroom small house. Now has a small upstairs with two bedrooms (kept ground floor same shape, just replaced one bedroom with a living area and the other is a hallway with stairs). I built a small two story shack behind the house over the water, stairs going up to it from the pier. Both floors are just bedrooms, one for Abel and Nalani and the other for their future children.

Unfortunately I've no screenshots as I play on ps4
  • Options
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you for commenting!! I just started playing Sims 4 (and sims in general) this year on console and I had a favorite family with that last name. I rolled it at random, and I thought it sounded cool! I have had a Beauchamp of some form in every save since then :smile: I finally switched to a gaming laptop when my old computer gave up the ghost. I have recreated all my favorite console families to PC, and by the way MCC is AMAZING . Rachel Beauchamp, the daughter, is one of my "supersims." I have leveled a lot of her skills up in previous saves so she is fun to play. She was supposed to end up with a completely different guy from Clint, but when (as the pollination technician) showed up in her son's relationship list and that he could contact him, I just had to try it out. They started building their friendship and romance bars up fairly quickly. I was able to ask him to move in. It was weird because the alien dad had a 24 happy moodlet for new baby when I added him. Gage, the alien son had been around for like 2 weeks so I guess it was game mechanics. The couple got around to making baby #2 (in a leaf pile no less) autonomously. I have set a slight chance for baby for woohoo, just to make gameplay more interesting. I thought about splitting them up, but I didn't have the heart for it. I have had other sims flirt with them but they resist every time. My story line is definitely going to go a little differently, Rachel won't be the main character directly but you will see her and Clint around! I am excited to see how it will play out.

Julianne and Marcus have been carrying on for awhile now, since the girls were teens, they had met each other at the gym. I had to stage it this time because Franklin just would not show up. This might be because I play rotationally so I jump from house to house after a few days. So I had him come home from work early while they were canoodling. It sounds like your lady teleported magically onto that balcony!! LOL! I was hoping to get Marcus to fight Frank but they just wouldn't get worked up enough. Frank is gloomy, unflirty, and a geek. He slapped her like 3 times too, no prompting from the great plumbob in the digital sky. Frank is currently doing laundry and changing diapers at his daughter's house. I checked in on Marcus and Julianne for the first time in a long time yesterday and saw she had a baby!!! I think he came from the time they spent in the closet. I did not see that coming! I'll post an update next time with pics:)
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    @Becka28 Jessica and Bjorn make such a cute couple!! Their kids are beautiful. I never really liked Clara myself for whatever reason.
    Clint did not come back pregnant! He had been working on his rocket ship, and was watching the alien channel on the tv set the in-game night before. I think that prompted the abduction lol. I have set MCC to only females getting pregnant by abduction, just to see what would happen. I had literally aged my sim Rachel up to young adult, when 5 minutes later she walks outside and gets abducted by aliens. Gage was born several days later. I have since changed it to 0% pregnancy by abduction now. Its part of my storyline (i.e. pollination is banned).

@Morkovka OMG! I love Mario and Dorothy!! They are so cute!! I think flowermaking would be a perfect hobby for Dorothy. She looks like she'd like it!!

@SiliClone I think Caleb should!! :)
    Post edited by sarabeth2984 on
  • Options
    @sarabeth2984 what I like the most is that he asked her on free will on Halloween night, that's in my head canon Cassandra's favourite holiday. I've been playing the Goths for a couple of sims day, and he decided to ask tonight.
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    My game was hilarious today.

I started by sending Alexander out without Ivy for one night.

FYI, for those who are new to the thread, I changed all party outfits to costumes a while back so I can throw costume parties with more variety. So now all my played sims show up to nightclubs in costumes. My men really like the nightlife when I'm not playing them, so there are never fewer than two of Athena's sons at any nightclub any time I visit. Usually all four. And usually at least one son in law. So when Alexander goes to the cemetery with attached nightclub in search of ghosts, he can't help running into his girlfriend's enormous family.

Today he gave in and just hung out with her brother Bruce, since she wasn't with him. I had to get goofy Wolfgang in the shot too.
    UVSVwLR.png

Siobhan showed up in her costume also. Making a celebrity appearance in a little something her boyfriend Gerardo unlocked after a recent gig.
    wti0JDR.png

Alexander tried to track down the ghosts, but they rarely come out and disappear quickly. So he settled for chatting with his mother.
    i9olSC8.png

So the night was a bust. But he stayed up all night because he was nervous about his plans for morning.

As soon as the sun was up, he called up Ivy and invited her to the ruins in Windenberg, recently remodeled into a romantic pool. Ivy's face in this picture made me nervous for him.
    BYT3thK.png

But it was just surprise. She said yes!
    iCOjzC3.png

Then they did a little swimming. I love the way the ruins are reflected in the pool.
    f9Lca3X.png

Then... Alexander got out of the pool to jump in. He was in a confident mood. When he hit the water, he lost his suit. Then he was in a Very Confident mood, with a moodlet that said, "Oh, did my suit come off? You're welcome." I almost fell off my chair. I'm going to put the next bit under a spoiler due to, um, blurred content.
    So, Alexander was so confident he was not interested in finding his suit and putting it back on. He got out to have a flirt.
    FiA1zON.png

I think this counts as enthusiastic consent, for some fun in the nearby bush.
    GMILLBl.png

Then he went and lit the bonfire, cause he was wet and naked and wanted to get warm. But Ivy must have had low needs because she went home suddenly. So Alexander decided to have an impromptu (and autonomous) fire dance in the buff to celebrate his engagement. It didn't go well.
    yeO1l0X.png

I was laughing so hard I made him do it again to get a better picture. That time he didn't fail though, and it was awesome.
    FtiXApL.png
    FjndyEd.png

That evening Ivy invited him out to eat, probably to tell them that the bush woohoo was actually a successful try for baby. I walked away for two seconds and they were suddenly extremely flirty.
    Hg1zleF.png

The next table kept trying to get in on the conversation; I think they got annoyed.
    mTB9lVV.png

So then I wrapped up this rotation for Alexander's new household. Nothing else happened that could in any way compete with that morning. I used manage households to move Ivy out of her mother's house, then merged her household with his so that they could afford a house I downloaded for them in Newcrest, next to the cemetery. They'll have a baby by the time I get back to them.

Meanwhile I decided that Lucas Munch asked Holly to move in with him also, so that they could afford a nicer house in Willow Creek than either could alone. They'll have separate bedrooms to start with though, because Lucas just can't move that fast. Good thing Holly's a patient woman.
  • Options
    @SiliClone Awww, maybe after Catarina turning he thought that not only he'll outlive and lose Cass naturally, but Miss Hell can get to her first and hard to tell which is worse :/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top