Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What’s your next wish for sims games in the near future..?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,360 Member
    All I wish for.....
    A farming expansion pack.
  • Options
    freindlylolfreindlylol Posts: 359 Member
    All I wish for.....
    farming
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,140 Member
    Bug fixes!
    More meaningful traits such as enemies not engaging in chatting it up after an argument. Who does that?!? A fear trait rather than a tense moodlet, and we get to choose that fear from a list.
    Total overhaul to the romance system including turn ons/turn offs, Sims facing one another while dancing together, slow dancing, unique interactions for Sims in a relationship with another Sim, etc. Proms for teens. First Love for teens. Childhood crushes.
    Additions to features already in the game: More club activities with relevent icons, more holiday traditions with relevent icons, more assets that work with the off-the-grid lot type, the ability for two Sims to ride on aqua zips and in boats. Together. Can't have a romantic evening watching the sunset if your Sim is all alone.
    Memories of important events rather than a moodlet that goes away after a few Sim hours.
    Bug fixes.
    If we can't have cars, I'll take bicycles. Especially for the kids and teens.
    More small pets such as birds, lizards and rabbits and for those not to be tethered to a huge cage. Free the squirrels and chipmunks, let them roam around all the worlds.
    An end to the musical chairs game at weddings, restaurants, and while two Sims are talking. ( Stop talking over your shoulder to a Sim across the room, you're going to break your neck doing that! And who are you talking to? You have a date who is seated across from you. )
    Two venues on one lot with NPCs to fill the proper roles. Food stalls we place on lots being manned by NPCs we don't have to call before they show up then we get charged for.
    The events in Island Living showing up on the calendar so we can plan to attend or stay home. Not as a holiday or an event, just a small announcement will do. Or just give us the notifications one is happening so we don't have to check those event lots two or three times per Sim day.
    New whims! How many times do I have to see that buy a bee box one or the ones that came with laundry day? And the 1x1 pool one? That one is just dumb and needs to be retired. Or at least show up less and stop as soon as my Sim has a pool. A little more variety would help with the boredom.
    New animations for the new gameplay features that are added in packs. Gosh, how can we call it a new feature if it has an old animation attached to it?
    Risky behavior should result in consequences. Not moodlets. Members of the Criminal Career should go away for a few days whenever they are caught during the commission of a crime. And get demoted in their career for being caught. Playing in the rain during a thunder storm? Struck by lightning as the result of doing that? There is no such thing as a second or third chance of death in that scenario. The Sim dies because of making a bad choice. More illnesses that require our Sim doctors to treat a variety of ills and get a hit to their reputation and income if a patient dies under their care.

Lastly, take some time to make sure there are fewer bugs and glitches hiding in new packs, updates and patches.

• Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited July 2019
    All I wish for.....
    I have quite a long wish list:

- Cars and bikes incl carpools, school bus and a mechanic career
    - Horses and horse riding
    - Smaller pets e.g. rabbits, birds
    - Werewolves and fairies/changelings
    - More 'dangerous stuff' and improved ghosts e.g. unfinished business, invisible to all other sims except those with psychic skill/trait and vampires, ability to possess sims etc.
    - Free babies and buggies/prams for babies and toddlers
    - More stuff/development for teens and elders
    - More 'every day' jobs and 'handy' jobs e.g. teacher, librarian, repairman etc.
    - Home schooling option and open college courses sims can complete from home
    - More NPCs e.g. police, burglars, firefighters
    - Improved personalities e.g. fear emotion, more influential and interesting traits like neurotic and cultured, favourites, interests, memories etc.
    - Improved romance system and weddings (I really miss my couples cuddling in bed)
    - More hobbies e.g. origami, embroidery, sewing/knitting etc.
    - Bands and more instruments incl smaller pianos
    - Dumbbells and exercise bikes

And probably a lot more I'm forgetting... This is in no particular order, but if I had to choose just one next it would probably be werewolves. My vampires need a pet rival.
    Post edited by annaliese39 on
  • Options
    sueplayssimssueplayssims Posts: 126 Member
    Educational life etc anything to with that plus you can have an career in it too
    I voted for education as I do miss university but do hope there's more to it than that and maybe Sims could have teacher and academic/researcher etc career tracks. Higher education that all Sims can access. Maybe my adults can get their undergrad if they don't have it already or could go on to do a doctorate, there's nothing stopping them!

Second to this id like more occult stuff, more careers and some nice holiday areas

I don't ask for much do I?! :D
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    I don't know if you mean this game or sims5. If it's sims5 then, all of the above, and better more realistic graphics, not geared so much toward kids.
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    edited July 2019
    All I wish for.....
    The two things I'd like most are, I'd like another world something like Newcrest with more lots to build up and I'd also like to see more playable occults.
    Not too interested in farming or horses or more baby and toddler related things.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    So_Money wrote: »
    Honestly, I’ll settle for any kind of interactive activities. Jungle Adventures was a start, but we need more content like that.

agreed
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    MaiaPlaysSimsMaiaPlaysSims Posts: 218 Member
    All I wish for.....
    Honestly...I don't want anything that you've listed. I'll buy University if it comes out, but none of the others, probably.
    What I really want is more love for elders and teens. They need more things that are unique for them.
    Also, the gap between child and teen is always shockingly large for me. It seems like the gap is too huge. They go from looking about 8 to looking about 17. That's a HUGE gap for a kid. I'm one of the few people who really wants a "preteen" stage for younger teens.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited July 2019
    Maxis and EA to put more effort into this Franchise cause somebody's gonna take advantage of this situation otherwise.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    I can't really vote because I want all of these things.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Options
    AsitexAsitex Posts: 18 Member
    All I wish for.....
    A pack for elders and family interactions and also Asian culture/ game pack.
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,970 Member
    Horses so your sim can ride them.
    When I read horses everything else is quickly forgotten :D
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Build own world/town/holiday
    You can already make whatever holidays you want basically, but building our own worlds would be really cool!
  • Options
    DillynJamesDillynJames Posts: 551 Member
    All I wish for.....
    Bug fixes, more reactions/animations to emotional events, remove the huge goofy grins that sims seem to always have, more base game male and female hair, able to properly build/simulate a garage on houses (even though sims don't drive, I know) without having to find workarounds, not have roof/wall trim clip through the inside of houses with two story entrys/foyers. Basically, I would love a major update to the base game.
    modthesims.info/member.php?u=8889989 320k downloads on ModTheSims; CarlDillynson
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,239 Member
    Horses so your sim can ride them.
    I actually want them all and more but really miss my horses.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,045 Member
    All I wish for.....
    A game that works as it should. For once. Not broken or bug infested like swamps.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    KPST... :D
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    Skyoasis22Skyoasis22 Posts: 44 Member
    I want sims to have romantic preferences. Maybe make sims attracted to certain body types over others.