The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you play any TV shows characters in your game? (2019 edition)

Comments

• Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,211 Member
    Let's see. I have...

- the Bennets, Bingleys, Mister Darcy and Lady de Bourgh from the 1995 mini-series of Pride & Prejudice. Yes, it was originally a book, but I first saw it as this mini-series and mostly based my sims on its versions of the characters. I also made it so that Bella Goth was one of the Bingley sisters before marrying Mortimer.

- The Big Bang Theory's Sheldon Cooper as an alien, along with his wife who is an amalgamation of the three main women from the same show.

- the royal family from Frozen, including Kristoff and Sven, and Queen Iduna is also Sailor Moon (don't ask).

- several other characters from Sailor Moon.

- two orphan sisters based on Sophie & Virginie (but I doubt that anyone here actually knows that old show).

- Rosalie Cullen from the Twilight franchise - again, I saw the movies first - and three master vampires who are (very) loosely based on the Volturi.

Once I get Island Living, Moana will join in as a mermaid and Sulani's mayor. The Halliwell sisters from Charmed and the Spellmans from Chilling Adventures of Sabrina might also be simified in the future, depending on how the witches in Realm of Magic turn out. For video games, I have simified characters from Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, and Mass Effect.
  • Options
    SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    I have two Teen Wolf related saves at the moment. One where I started the teens from the show as YA, another where I de-aged them all to toddlers, added their parents and started playing that way.

There's a chance I'll end up playing more TV characters, but TW kind of owns my soul at the moment, so there's that :D
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,919 Member
    edited July 2019
    @GrumpyGlowfish I love your imagination. How do they all get on together? :)

We could do with an historical world type pack we could go into, something like The Sims 'Makin' Magic's hole in the ground! Down the "Rabbit Hole" as in Alice in Wonderland.
  • Options
    ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
    I just downloaded the characters from The Librarians tv show. I am hoping to build The Annex where they work, but am barely started. It will be fun and I should be able to use Jungle Adventure a lot with them going on adventures ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
  • Options
    killed.Persephonekilled.Persephone Posts: 53 Member
    I have always savegame with the Halliwell family from Charmed. Still I finished my nearly TV show accurate "Halliwell Manor" I still work on my old fanfiction story about Phoebes family. Currently they are all vampires... but I'm excited to transform them into witches finally
    ORIGIN-ID: killedPersephone
    My Builds: Dark Dreams Architectures
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,954 Member
    I have placed the entire Bridge crew from the original Star Trek (1966-1969 cast) in my game. I should try to create Jessica Fletcher as a detective of some sort. If we had a lawyer career, I'd create Perry Mason and maybe even Ben Matlock. I'm seriously considering creating Dr. Benjamin Franklin "Hawkeye" Pierce of M*A*S*H fame. Might even make him settle down and get married. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,127 Member
    I was playing a Big Bang Theory save recently. The original characters all died by now though so I was focusing on their kids and grandkids.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    DillynJamesDillynJames Posts: 551 Member
    I don't necessarily have the characters themselves from TV or movies in my game, but a lot of my sims are inspired by TV show or movie story lines.
    For example, one of my sims, Katheryn, works her way up the corporate ladder, gets pregnant, quits her job to raise her child, then has three consecutive pregnancies right after giving birth. Once the kids become older she goes back to work, but it strains her marriage and she and her husband go through divorce proceedings before eventually calling it off. This story is very similar to Lynette Scavo's from Desperate Housewives, but I do do other things in her life so it's not a complete rip-off. I have other sims who have stories inspired by other media, but that's the first one I can think of right off the top of my head.
    modthesims.info/member.php?u=8889989 320k downloads on ModTheSims; CarlDillynson
  • Options
    nastyjmannastyjman Posts: 1,218 Member
    edited July 2019
    I don't play a character, but I play a Time Lady which is a unique specie in the Doctor Who series. My current playthrough follows "The Doctor."

Here's my current Time Lady named "The Healer". She's on her sixth incarnation.

OibXWcd.jpg

Pics below are her incarnations (from the first to the sixth, from left to right).

Izc4WBw.jpg
    TLC_banner_2021_downscale.png
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,054 Member
    I make sim-alikes. Basically copies of characters, but with different names.

I made the leads of Carole & Tuesday with Tawny Ottley and Serenity Stellar. They sing and play their counterparts' instruments.

Emma Frost is in my game. I forgot her first name, but her last name is Frost. Her family control Newcrest, are schemers and manipulate a lot of things from the shadows.

Elsa from Frozen exists as... Elsa From Frozen. She's just Elsa and she works as a writer/minion for my sim.
    ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
    ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ
  • Options
    jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    Laverne and Shirley, lol.
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,211 Member
    @GrumpyGlowfish I love your imagination. How do they all get on together? :)

I'd love to say that the Pride & Prejudice characters are arguing all the time just like in the source material, but since this is TS4 we're talking about, everyone is getting on perfectly and there is no drama at all. :D The Frozen family isn't even in the world yet, I'm waiting for the magic GP so Elsa and Jack Frost can have elemental powers (if that even becomes a thing), but they're already fully dressed and ready to move out of the library when the time comes.
  • Options
    AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    I've already posted mine here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17162466/#Comment_17162466. I just posted a few screenshots on the "Funny moments" topic too.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    I made the household (landlady and tenants) of 28 Barbary Lane, from Tales of the City. But I based them on Armistead Maupin's book, not the PBS/BBC miniseries from 1993. I also made the boarding house, or a reasonable facsimile.

This is my winging-it first take on 28 Barbary Lane - complicated by the need for 4 separate tenant flats and a penthouse shed. (This version is re-purposed back into a single family, for my heir, his hubbykins and their kid).

U75ORQq.png

If you know the show / books, the house very nearly is a character in itself!
  • Options
    southparkgoth666southparkgoth666 Posts: 5 New Member
    In my current game one of my current sims whom are a poly 3-way couple is Dandy Mott of AHS Freak Show. I also once played a game that was Satan with his wife based on Rosemary Woodhouse of the movie Rosemary's Baby and their 4 children, a teen daughter named Lilith I based on 3 characters from 2 cartoons, Callie and Lilith Maggotbone of Ugly Americans and Lucy from Lucy Daughter Of The Devil, twin child sons based on Lucius from the Steam game and Damien from the movie The Omen, and a toddler son named Adrian/Andy based on the baby from Rosemary's Baby.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited July 2019
    TV show characters:
    Hannibal and the whole circle in that show are represented in one game save. Dexter and some of those characters.. don't play that save much though yet. I think I need a miami vibe and better mods lol. Bates Motel and the surrounding cast for the most part. Also American Horror Story: Coven .... that one should be ramped up with the coming magic pack. I guess you can see a horror theme here?
    Old Star Trek Kirk and Spock so far they landed on a celebrity planet and are flooded with emotion.

Movie characters:
    Sweeny Todd and Mrs. Lovett and some others. Little Shop of Horrors .. basically the full cast. Willard from the 2003 version movie with some crossover. The kids from Village of the (Darned) with crossover from both movies and other characters. The Bad Seed little girl (but I don't really play her... yet. Need more mods). Opps had to add in American Psycho because I have that whole cast in the game.
    Dr. Evil from Austin Powers... I only have him and some fembots though.. he lives a good life. Zoolander, Hansel and Matilda but might increase the cast once we get the Moschino pack.
    The Birdcage characters... also... and some Rocky Horror Picture Show characters... whew.. think I'm done.
    Although I haven't gotten started on characters from books or other games lol...

Uggh now I want Rosemary's baby... and Omen characters. They can find a place in one of my horror saves @southparkgoth666
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I've never done it before. If I ever do, I think Pride and Prejudice, black-ish, Stranger Things, and Friends would make interesting saves
    Proud black simmer ๐Ÿ–ค
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited July 2019
    I might make "Chilling Adventures of Sabrina" characters, if Realms of Magic GP gives us Witches.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,528 Member
    I've got several characters from Penny Dreadful - Vanessa Ives, Sir Malcolm Murray, Victor Frankenstein, The Creature (Caliban/John Clare), Ethan Chandler, Sembene, Dorian Gray, Brona Croft, Lily Frankenstein, and Dr. Henry Jekyll.

Then I've got Reno from the Final Fantasy VII series (I want more characters but it's so hard to find good CC for their hair, haha), Hagi, Saya and Diva from Blood+, Gambit of the X-Men (really want a good Rogue!), and an alternate version of Alexa Woods from Alien vs Predator. Oh, and the Bram Stoker's film version of Dracula.

Not in game but already made, I've got Cersei and Jaime Lannister, Jon Snow and Denyris Targaryen from Game of Thrones. And I've got an unfinished original interpretation of some of the characters from Alice in Wonderland - Alice, the Cheshire Cat, the White Rabbit and the March Hare.

I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting a few but that's all I can think of off the top of my head, lol.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,968 Member
    edited July 2019
    Currently I have:

Eline Powell as Ryn fromorm mysterious Mermaids. She is my evil Siren.
    Charls Michael Davis as Marcel Gerard from The Originals. He is one of my evil Vampires.
    Stan Laurel & Ollie Hardy <3
    Nina Dobrev from the Vampire Diaries. She plays a different role in my game.
    Doug & Carrie from King of Qeens <3
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories ๐Ÿฆ‡ and an ongoing ghost story ๐Ÿ‘ป.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi๐Ÿคชts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! ๐Ÿ‘‹
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Hmmm, I had Dante Inferno, who is actually Lucifer, played him got sick of him deleted him off the gallery. Trent Reznor, not played him, made him, lost interest. Bowie has to wander around my game it's a law. I had predictably the cast of Buffy, Supernatural, Charmed. The child catcher from Chitty Bang Bang, Mary Poppins. Buzz Lightyear and Woody, I had the cast of absolubtely fabulous at one point and bottom in there. Several Gods because it made me laugh when they rang my sim up. (No names mentioned no offence caused) Stephen King for the same reasons as Bowie. Spock who lived with Sheldon and Leonard in the big bang household. (He got them all pregnant, as is good and right!) Pete Burns, Robert Smith, Brian Molko and Eddy Izzard. Oh and a long time ago, Walter White was baking and selling brownies in Magnolia Promenade (wink wink they were chocolate ones honest) The rest are all characters from history, stories, comics and dark places best not explored, *sob* so many and so many forgotten.
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    I had Fred and Wilma Flintsone in the past and I have Adam Levine , lead singer from Maroon Five in my game too.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    yep i do. my vamps are all from the originals. my number one vamp being Eljah, ive had usually singers such as james brown pharal usher stevoe wonder and many more. i put there music in my music custom file. yeah i have a whole town of tv characters and singers as well.
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,188 Member
    Not playing with, but I shamelessly downloaded a few movie stars to help me fight the mother plant. Like...Arnold Schwarzenegger!
    7RT8SBj.png
    And Bruce Willis.
    79QOqNN.png
    And Sylvester Stallone!
    VHHvsrt.png
    But then Bruce Willis died.
    2XAZslU.png
    And now I keep his urn at my house so we can recreate the Sixth Sense...Which I don't think he appreciates.
    8F0me8T.png
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,167 Member
    I have NPC's of the characters from The Big Bang Theory, Grey's Anatomy, Full House and Little House on the Prairie in my main save B)!
    4kkjdXo.png