The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How much custom content do you have?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    NekoboyGamesNekoboyGames Posts: 37 Member
    2465 files in a total of 10,5 GB (not including MCCC) and I still need more, like toddler and child boys hair. But most toddler stuffs needs the SP Toddlerstuffs, which I don't have yet.
  • Options
    ForkySporkyForkySporky Posts: 91 Member
    3.3 GB

1,274 items categorized in 88 folders XD
  • Options
    LukeNathalieLukeNathalie Posts: 32 Member
    I have 2.44 GB of mods in my sims folder!
  • Options
    shalquoirshalquoir Posts: 3 New Member
    7.28GB and 1,663files

I desperately need toddler and child stuff, but I'm afraid if I go to look for cc I will yet again get too distracted and download way too many things I don't even need at this point :D
  • Options
    DreamySimsDreamySims Posts: 24 Member
    > @shalquoir said:
    > 7.28GB and 1,663files
    >
    > I desperately need toddler and child stuff, but I'm afraid if I go to look for cc I will yet again get too distracted and download way too many things I don't even need at this point :D

I truly relate to this on a deep level. I have a love/hate relationship with finding cc on Pinterest because I'll try and look for one particular thing, and end up downloading 300+ of cc I'll probably only use once, in 2 hours.
    "Depwa Sanewash Depla Blah"
    (You! Yes you! Go away!)
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    xD I got 15 folders am not going to count how many mods I got maybe over 1k lol.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    HollowMo0nHollowMo0n Posts: 5 New Member
    Around 8 GB in my folder, 4000+ files categorized into 160 some folders. I try to look for child and toddler stuff and build buy item, but I tend to get distracted.
  • Options
    sofasimsofasim Posts: 128 Member
    3.25 GB 247 files a few mods, the essentials actually mcc more cas columns ui cheats also that nsfw one ^^ a few mods to fix things, rest is cas cc.
    I regularly go through all my custom content and delete what I don't use. I also don't go on download sprees anymore xD
  • Options
    RomakiRomaki Posts: 5 New Member
    Sims 4 is pretty enough without them, so I like to keep it simple for my save file. With Sims 3, I'd probably had like 200.
  • Options
    sayhiorheysayhiorhey Posts: 5 New Member
    my mods folder is 20.9GB and i have 7168 files there
    sometimes i wonder how is my game still working XD
  • Options
    SteveQSteveQ Posts: 1 New Member
    I don't have much ... infact all I have is what I have created but have no idea how to upload my recolours to the Gallery :blush:
  • Options
    GooseyGoosey Posts: 317 Member
    edited May 2022

Post edited by Goosey on

Gentlemen, from this day forward... you will all refer to me by the name... Betty... myahhahah!
  • Options
    JtheVetJtheVet Posts: 6 New Member
    19,000 + and grows weekly (LOL oops)
  • Options
    dragonkiwiidragonkiwii Posts: 124 Member
    edited May 2020
    im gonna do a lil bump here by saying i have 378 cc files, not including the two mods i have (MC command centre and an emotions enhancer thing). most of it is hair and skin details, because man do i love my hair. i go on download sprees probably once a month or every other month, i'll just be making a sim and i'll realize i need stuff i never downloaded, so that leads me to downloading a crap ton of cc.
    i like anime and stuff
  • Options
    zetazeta Posts: 21 Member
    My mods folder 3.32 GB
  • Options
    ItsmeJaydehereItsmeJaydehere Posts: 1 New Member
    Omg I have like nearly 50gb and my game is taking forever to do
  • Options
    birdonawirebirdonawire Posts: 400 Member
    Waaay too much - 18.8 GB / 12685 items. :D And it just keeps on growing and growing!