Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

can't log into sims 3 launcher

i enter my correct info and it just keeps popping up with the log in screen
Click On The Picture To Visit My Studio
Lycan%20Isle_zpscukae4ys.jpg

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    That usually means either there is a temporary problem on EA's end (this is common) or you need to clear the cache and all cookies on Internet Explorer, assuming you are using Windows. Even if you never use IE as a browser yourself, the Launcher and the game borrow its resources and these things can get jammed up. Be sure to deselect the option to preserve cookies for Favorites (usually the top one).
    https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=15141
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    LunarWolfTallyLunarWolfTally Posts: 235 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    That usually means either there is a temporary problem on EA's end (this is common) or you need to clear the cache and all cookies on Internet Explorer, assuming you are using Windows. Even if you never use IE as a browser yourself, the Launcher and the game borrow its resources and these things can get jammed up. Be sure to deselect the option to preserve cookies for Favorites (usually the top one).

i'll give it a try @igazor
  • Options

i did all that even uninstalled and re-installed and still can't log into the game launcher
  • Options

i did all that even uninstalled and re-installed and still can't log into the game launcher

the welcome screen has vanished has to be a issue with Origins
    2016-08-09%201_zpsemkpju1m.png
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Sorry that didn't work, it does for some not always for everyone. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Origin in particular?
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    @igazor doing that now, i uninstalled and re installed origin as well and now re install my game and expansion pack
  • Options
    now i'm getting this on the welcome screen and i still can't log in :(

2016-08-10_zpsduhibjtd.png
  • Options
    omg i feel sheepish XD i cleared the wrong browser history, i'm logged in now :*
  • Options
    brook_33brook_33 Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm having the same problem. I can play the game but the info window in the top right is gone I assume since I can't log in. I cleared the cache for internet explorer and chrome, I uninstalled and reinstalled Origin, I retried linking my game serial number to my EA account, I reset my EA password, and even tried making a new account in-game but since my game was already linked it didn't work. But everything just comes back to the log in not accepting my password.
  • Options
    i had to clear my internet explorer history to log in try that @brook_33
  • Options
    brook_33brook_33 Posts: 2 New Member
    It worked! Had to reset my password again but I'm in! Thank you!
  • Options
    brook_33 wrote: »
    It worked! Had to reset my password again but I'm in! Thank you!

your welcome glad you figured it out @brook_33
  • Options
    Sim_ModelSim_Model Posts: 1 New Member
    I am so sick of the problems I keep having with Origin and my sims 2 Ultimate Collection and my sims 3 signing into launcher problems...I have repeatedly tried everything that has been mentioned here and on other sites and nothing works...or it works once then never again...is there any useful information that can help me to stop having these annoying situations. I can log into the origin launcher no problem same as EA account please help me...I use google for my email so every time I have to go reset my password I am forced to leave the EI browser...
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Sorry to see you're having issues, currently all technical issues need to go through The The Sims 4 AHQ. Considering this thread is pretty old I'm going to go ahead and close it off. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top