Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolves! Do we want them in Realm of Magic or Nah?

Comments

• Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    M O S C H I N O
    Hasn't Ninja been posting about Moschino all the time?
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Neither, its...
    I do not see where people are seeing that his photo in the thought bubbles looks anything close to a werewolf...

I agree. As much as I want Werewolves (and I really, really do!) I just don't think it's that deep. If anything, judging by the Occult polls, if my memory is correct, I believe we would be getting Witches and Fairies ....and Imaginary Friends. (??? Don't ask me, lol). They were the top four with Mermaids.

BUT... if we did get Werewolves in this game pack, I would most certainly play with them. ;)

I'm actually considering making yet another Occult thread, but this time with Werewolf suggestions. I think they could be awesome with a cultural twist.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    jimjam1009jimjam1009 Posts: 165 Member
    Obviously werewolves!
    I want werewolves soooo bad but I don’t want half done supernaturals. If ROM was an expansion pack I’d say yes but since it’s just a game pack, I don’t think so. But I really want werewolves soon. I need them for a world I’m making based off a book I’m writing 😂😂
  • Options
    jimjam1009jimjam1009 Posts: 165 Member
    edited June 2019
    Obviously werewolves!
    We can see the sim they don’t like. Look at the icons over the two sims head. He looks kinda werewolf ish. But in human form. Tbh it’s probably a witch sim doing magic. Or a nudist(I hope it’s not this)
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited June 2019
    Obviously werewolves!
    They‘re probably afraid of those Moschino clothes
    the-sims-moschino.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    Jasper7702Jasper7702 Posts: 300 Member
    Obviously werewolves!
    the-sims-moschino.jpg

I just did the same thing as the sims. Confirmed?
  • Options
    Obviously werewolves!
    Jasper7702 wrote: »
    the-sims-moschino.jpg

Moschino Stuff is confirmed
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Other...
    I want them in a pack of their own.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    Other...
    I don't see werewolves being magical, though. I'm really hoping that it's based on Witches because I want them to be fully fleshed out like Vampires are. That doesn't mean that I don't want werewolves to be released. I just think the occults we have should be fully fleshed out in their own Game Packs, because we saw how amazingly done Vampires were.

Look at Aliens, for example, they could be SO much better, if they weren't in Get To Work. (I really love Aliens, too. I like the disguises and like some of their powers, but two of them have to do with collectibles). I feel Mermaids have lackluster content (spells/powers) as well because they were part of Island Living. But that may just be my own personal opinion about the two.
  • Options
    Obviously werewolves!
    the-sims-moschino.jpg

I actually wasn’t implying that Moschino wasn’t confirmed. I was joking saying I just did the same thing as the sims, does that confirm that the picture is Moschino trunks. I probably should have been more specific lol
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Stop. It’s the, Clothing Optional Lot Trait.
    the-sims-moschino.jpg

I actually wasn’t implying that Moschino wasn’t confirmed. I was joking saying I just did the same thing as the sims, does that confirm that the picture is Moschino trunks. I probably should have been more specific lol

FreezerBunnyCowplant was adding that enthusiasm that so many feel about the upcoming stuff pack as ammo for your joke. ;)
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    Obviously werewolves!
    Anmirla wrote: »
    the-sims-moschino.jpg

FreezerBunnyCowplant was adding that enthusiasm that so many feel about the upcoming stuff pack as ammo for your joke. ;)
    Honestly! I wish they could do something else, but it’s fine I guess. 😭
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Obviously werewolves!
    the-sims-moschino.jpg

What marketing person has decided that Moschino Stuff Pack should release after the My First Pet Stuff fiasco lmao
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    M O S C H I N O
    Idk... I think it's too easy to think it's werewolves for some reason. I think it's Moschino.. Just a hunch idk.
  • Options
    Vermatrix1Vermatrix1 Posts: 35 Member
    I think it's just the clothing optional lot trait, however, I would imagine that Realm of Magic will atleast have wizards and witchs obviously, as far as any other cult sim, probably not since it's just a game pack, though, that doesn't rule them out, after all, Sims 3 had the Supernatural expansion pack with a number of cult sims on it, Sims 4 could see something simular at some point.
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Other...
    As long as I get my witches, I am fine with whatever else. I never really played with Werewolves.
  • Options
    Obviously werewolves!
    the-sims-moschino.jpg

What marketing person has decided that Moschino Stuff Pack should release after the My First Pet Stuff fiasco lmao

Honestly! They need to do another community stuff pack, but this time with more off the grid related items/ stuff to intro farming since it will most likely be a very large pack (if it comes). That would be a seller in my perspective. It could introduce some minor gameplay involving ways to get water and use it. Ways to store food, etc.
  • Options
    LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    Obviously werewolves!
    Werewolves. Ninja posted this the same day he said he was playing IL and RoM. I agree that the reason it is blurred it because he wants to hide the occult plumbob not just because he's starkers. That said, it could be that he is a witch, warlock or something else magical but to me it looks werewolvish. We will find out in the Autumn. In the meantime, it's fun to speculate. :)
  • Options
    Obviously werewolves!
    LMcGE wrote: »
    Werewolves. Ninja posted this the same day he said he was playing IL and RoM. I agree that the reason it is blurred it because he wants to hide the occult plumbob not just because he's starkers. That said, it could be that he is a witch, warlock or something else magical but to me it looks werewolvish. We will find out in the Autumn. In the meantime, it's fun to speculate. :)

Good point. I agree. Maybe we will find out a bit sooner! I dream.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Not sure, But I'm sure I don't want werewolves in the Realm of Magic.
    I hope they didn't bunch them together in on GP
    I don’t know how fleshed our werewolves can be except: lunar phases, transformation, werewolf types, animagus or cursed, and that’s about it.

So, if they do Realm of Magic I hope it has witches at least, and maybe another occult or two that are more minor.

Werewolves can be just as fleshed out at Vampires, there is enough content out there for them to have their own Game Pack.

Actually at the very Most Hopefully the Pack is just "Witches" because I'm going to be furious if I find out they added another occult when they could have used that space to add more magical content.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    AkilAkil Posts: 253 Member
    Obviously werewolves!
    I mean, okay it might not be obviously werewolves. But it's obviously something where they felt the need to obscure the plumbob. The clothing optional lot trait doesn't make people freak out and nude sims don't have that much mosaic.
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    When did it become unpopular to make poll answers that actually match the question that is asked? I'm seeing this a lot lately, and I simply can't understand it.
  • Options
    Obviously werewolves!
    When did it become unpopular to make poll answers that actually match the question that is asked? I'm seeing this a lot lately, and I simply can't understand it.

The title is an attention grabber, and if you read the original post. I somewhat implemented a question regarding wether or not werewolves are to come. Along with if the “hint” has anything to do with them. I basically layered it, although I do understand your confusion.
  • Options
    Obviously werewolves!
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Not sure, But I'm sure I don't want werewolves in the Realm of Magic.
    I hope they didn't bunch them together in on GP
    I don’t know how fleshed our werewolves can be except: lunar phases, transformation, werewolf types, animagus or cursed, and that’s about it.

So, if they do Realm of Magic I hope it has witches at least, and maybe another occult or two that are more minor.

Werewolves can be just as fleshed out at Vampires, there is enough content out there for them to have their own Game Pack.

Actually at the very Most Hopefully the Pack is just "Witches" because I'm going to be furious if I find out they added another occult when they could have used that space to add more magical content.

I would like to hear how fleshed out they can actually be without scrambling for ideas. I’m not being hostile or anything, but wondering how, because I don’t personally know how.

I hope the pack will be a base magic system that’s very large, and is shared by several occult’s with their own specifics and strengths corresponding to their occult. Basically the vampire system, but very big, and covering several fields of magic with tiers, and categories and etc. sortve unrealistic, but I like the concept
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Regardless if it's werewolves or not, no occult should be left out of a possible magic pack. But knowing Sims 4 though, we may only get one new occult...
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png