Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Are You Looking Forward To The Most About Island Living?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Honestly what I'm most looking forward to is revamping Sulani to make it more like what I envisioned for this sort of pack. I want to place down some touristy things like clothing shops, beach supply stores, and restaurants. Then I want to replace the pre-made empty houses with hotels. Then I'll finally be ready to play in it. :D

I'm most interested in hanging on the beach since they seem to have enough activities to lounge the day away.
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    Killing people as a siren. I love how dark occults are in the Sims 4 compared to the previous games.

I'd be interested in playing one as a siren. Perhaps with a back story of a battle for the area with some of the island locals for dominance and control of the islands and their surrounding waters.

I have a siren sim planned whose backstory will be that the love of her life died after being caught in a fishermen's net. So now she sings a haunting melody that lures other sims to their deaths.

• Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    After watching a few of the Game Changers' videos that came out yesterday and seeing none of them interact with my favourite volcano, I have to assume it is mostly just background decoration after all. Meh - I was hoping I could play with a lava siren that drowns people in the volcano rather than the ocean. Still excited about the island world as a whole, though.
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I like the fact one can build and decorate an entire home lot with items that are in the pack. And those assets can be used in conjunction with the ones from JA. The new landscaping plants are really pretty. Those new palm trees are especially nice. Love the curved one. But beyond all the new assets in CAS and B/B, I am hooked on the cultural aspects of the island. A very nice addition to the game I am glad the teams decided to let us explore. And as our Sims learn about the culture, they gain new behaviors. The new traits also help your Sim gain new behaviors. This intrigues me. The new conservationist career will be the first one I play, mainly because of the changes in the island that will occur as your Sim goes from task to task, eventually succeeding in repairing the fragile ecosystem.

The new odd jobs, collectibles, recipes ( pork adobo!! ), harvestables that can be used in island recipes. Gosh, the list of everything I want to experience in this pack is too long to put here. Some of the things I was hoping to see that weren't included, don't matter quite as much seeing as the teams have given us such a dynamic world to explore. And I realized by hoping for the things we had in Sims3, I wasn't allowing myself to embrace anything new. The teams included a lot of the things we had in the past, yet managed to bring some very cool new elements into the game I cannot wait to try.
  • Options
    loutredorloutredor Posts: 404 Member
    So far everything I have seen about the pack seems so awesome, I can't wait to get my hands on it. I love that we can make evil sirens as well as mermaids, I am going to make a creepy one that tries to drown sims for sure. I am looking forward to try the conservationist career too, and to explore and take care of the island. I kinda like the idea of spirits that come with the new trait. And the new world looks so good! I can't wait to see a tropical storm. I also like how alive it looks and hope I can take part in some of the traditions/festivals. And of course, I can't wait to build breathy open homes for my sims and to have them dive into the water directly from the dock.
    So far I haven't seen exactly what kids can and can't do in the GC videos so I can't wait to discover that too. I know kids and toddlers can both build sandcastles and go into the ocean. I hope they can collect sea shells too, and hopefully kids can snorkel as well. I am so excited about this pack!
  • Options
    xxJaixxxxJaixx Posts: 46 Member
    Mermaids! More importantly cunning-spooky sirens
  • Options
    AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    Mermaids, obvi! 😁😆🧜‍♀️🐬💕 cant wait! I ro wonder, can ghosts be occult? Cuz if I so I can make a ghost mermaid and drag sims to drowning death, make it like a local horror legend of long ago woman drowned from crashed ship and since then drags sims to their death those who dare swim at night time... 🧜‍♀️👻
  • Options
    SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    I'm most excited about the inclusion of Mermaids!!! Finally a new occult, and a Realm of Magic game pack!! I hope they keep up with adding new occults to the game because us supernatural fans have been ignored for years!
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    edited June 2019
    Can't I just say EVERYTHING!? :D
  • Options
    aleena2424aleena2424 Posts: 14 New Member
    Living off the grid! Sims 2 Castaway was one of my favorite games, so I'm going to try to recreate that with this pack!
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    The world. The world. The world. It looks sooooo beautiful! The Culture. The Island Life. Can't wait!

• Options
    Rashel1456Rashel1456 Posts: 36 Member
    > @yupp said:
    > I cannot wait to explore the island and swim in the ocean. This is the best pack yet for me.

@yupp DOLPHINS!