Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Hey guys :) How's everyone doing?

This thread keeps unbookmarking itself for me. 3rd time it's happened so far :/
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to read through a chapter of LL for me. (I'd prefer if it was someone who has an idea of what's going on but if not I can explain a little bit). It's one of those chapters where I'm not sure whether or not I should actually post it. (The last chapter was also one of those.)

I'd be honored to, @Bugsie2016 .

Maybe someone else will step up, too, so you can get more than one perspective....

I just need someone to read through it, like any other chapter just to see if it's worth posting. If you're up for that then I can send you a draft of it. :)
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Hello! :) Finally getting to work on my next chapter. How's everyone?
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member

Hey! I'm great, how are you? :) I was working on my next chapter earlier too. So much work...
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member

Hey! I'm great, how are you? :) I was working on my next chapter earlier too. So much work...

@squirrelwithacup @gameplay9098 I guess I'm right there with you both today. Working on the next chapter as well. I have decided that "Luminous" is going to be more than the 1-5 chapters. Not sure how many at this point and what direction I want to take it yet.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,790 Member
    I'm had a REALLY long day. I went from home to the local commuter station (it's called a GO in the Southern part of Ontario) to get to Toronto. Then from the Toronto we walked from the Toronto's Union Station to the Art Galley of Ontario (AGO) for short. Saw a really interesting exhibit about "Impressions in the Industrial Age" and as part of the exhibit I got to see BOTH of the Lumiere brothers' original "movies"-the one which scared the parents off of people (anyone know that reference? @CathyTea) and another one. Then after that Mom and I walked from there to a nearby corner which had a Baskin Robins which we bought and sat at a nearby food court in side the "mall"? Then we walked from there to the Royal Ontario Museum (ROM) to see an interesting exhibit of Treasures from the Kingdom of Judhpur (which I guess Clarissa, my founder is from the same province). Then after that walking back in the direction we came from to go to Red Lobster restaurant for supper. Then walking from Red Lobster to the Union Station to come home. Then walking from the location station to home.

6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    supernatural103supernatural103 Posts: 433 Member
    Had such an exciting day at work! My clinic just sees cats and dogs, but one of our vets is knowledgeable in 'pocket pets' and exotics. So we had a client bring in her 2 macaws for nail and beak trims, which meant that I got to restrain them (no one else wanted to do it lol). I love birds, so it was really cool for me. I've never worked with macaws before, and dang are they huge! That beak could have easily taken a finger off!

Anyone else have something fun/cool/interesting happen for them this week?
    yaHATa3.png
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    @supernatural103 while I was on a "Pudding" (adventure) aka a trip with my Mom (I;m an adult, she's a senior) to two museums. I explained in my post above you about about what I did today. I didn't think i would be interested in the "Royal Treasures from the Kingdom of Judhpur" but it was quite interesting. Also seeing the Lumiere brothers two original "movies" two centuries after it was made at the other museum.

Also yesterday both the parents and I went to see the Captain Marvel movie. Then we order Chinese for supper.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee Oof, that sounds like a lot of walking! Sounds like a fun day, though!

I saw Captain Marvel with my mom and sister on Tuesday! What did you think of it? I really enjoyed it.
    yaHATa3.png
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    @MadameLee Oof, that sounds like a lot of walking! Sounds like a fun day, though!

I saw Captain Marvel with my mom and sister on Tuesday! What did you think of it? I really enjoyed it.

@supernatural103 pretty interesting. My first MCU was I think the first Guardians of the Galaxy. I had watch after It I got to Thor movie trying to catch up on the movies. (It was either after GOTG or Dr. Strange) but I haven't watched the first "Thor" movie or the Avengers movies-so the other MCU movies are on my very long list of movies to watch because I also have

Rest of Gone with the Wind
    Watch
    Ben Hur
    Matrix
    Maybe the African Queen
    toying with watching the famous (1960s?)Psycho movie
    Coming to America
    There problem are others.

I have watched:
    2001 Space Oddessy and it's sequel 2010: The Year We Make Contact
    Forbidden Planet
    E.T.-took me three times to watch it-once as a child, and two attempts as an adult.
    Citizen Kane
    Two out of three of the original "Star Wars" movies

one movie I didn't intend on watching but I ended up watching:
    The Shawshank Redemption last summer
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee That's a lot of movies to get through! :weary:

I've watched all the MCU movie's as they've come out. It's a fun thing to do with the fam.
    yaHATa3.png
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    @MadameLee That's a lot of movies to get through! :weary:

I've watched all the MCU movie's as they've come out. It's a fun thing to do with the fam.

Well my Dad's says that knowing the "good" movies (ie Matrix) is so you know something to talk to others about. (I don't think 20 something year olds are interesting in "classic" movies which are like 3hrs long) Hey I have a shirt which I kind of got only because I was obsessed about a youtube person had such a shirt and it has spoilers about a couple of movies (I remember the Charles Heston's Planet of the Apes and Solyvent Green movies are also on my list of movies to watch).

QwdVKjY.gif (I just wish there was a way to create that as CC for sims because If only could it would be perfect for one of my Gen 7's personas inspired by the youtuber)

I also have watch Dr. Zhivago another "good movie"
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    @MadameLee
    I love that shirt! Really want it in the sims! Might try to figure out a way to get it in the sims (I've added an image to one of the plain t-shirts in the sims before, just have to remember how I did it...).

I'm in my 20's and LOVED the Matrix!
    yaHATa3.png
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    @MadameLee
    I love that shirt! Really want it in the sims! Might try to figure out a way to get it in the sims (I've added an image to one of the plain t-shirts in the sims before, just have to remember how I did it...).

I'm in my 20's and LOVED the Matrix!

@supernatural103 well if you're interested in books as well. This youtuber who I like does book reviews, movie reviews, game reviews, some TV reviews and book vs. movie comparisons-only confusion is he has like 22 personas-to keep track of and in the 2nd half of "Season 2" it gets crazy keeping track of the plot (convoluted)-which is in Season 3 still because he hasn't had time to make the videos) (I created sims of him his one friend and his two family members (the friend and his brother are also on youtuber sort of semi-appear since he and his wife are going to be the parents of Gen 7 heiress's "True Love"). Basically Gen 7's entire plot line is a mix of 4 (?) books he reviewed (John Green's books+ another book which been made into a Netflix series) plus his convoluted plot. Which reminds me I should check the guy's tumblir and his Instgram accounts to see if he has posted something hinting about the next video-he hasn't posted anything October but you can't blame him for Nov- National Novel writing month, the family making Chocolate+working).

PS. if you do remember how to put an image on T shirt for the sims send me a link to download it please?

6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Hey guys :) How's everyone doing?

This thread keeps unbookmarking itself for me. 3rd time it's happened so far :/

your avis facing forward. cute.
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    @MadameLee @supernatural103 I could have a go at it if you want. I know roughly the process of it as I put some text on a t-shirt the other day for something.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i had a intresting morning. woke up and realized the power had gone off ,i was making coffee when i noticed the time blinking on the stove. then before the coffee could finish it went off again. ibegged the power to come back on . and it actually worked.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    I'm facing palming my father for being a fool. Hopefully someone asks me why I'm doing that
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    Hey writer's lounge!

I still exist. Been living and I am glad to say that I actually have an episode done for Spirit Guardian... I think I was a little ambitious for this one.... But it turned out alright so I am pretty happy. Hopefully the next chapter won't be such a hardship. Need to reconsider my thought process in classroom settings I think. If anyone has any suggestions for making it feel like the room is full without actually forcing twenty-plus sims to try and sit still for a bit I'd appreciate it.

But I don't have any scenes that I have written out that need it for a bit so... I'll just sigh in relief for now. Here's the chapter for anyone interesting in reading it.

Episode%2B4%2BBanner%2Bforums.png
    https://aemasimming.wordpress.com/2018/09/16/chapter-4-deans-address

Hope you enjoy!
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I'm facing palming my father for being a fool. Hopefully someone asks me why I'm doing that

What's going on, @MadameLee?
  • Options

@TheAemaSimming Well on Thursday my parents and I had Chinese food for supper here at home. Since there's normally a lack of dishes, after such a meal, to wash we don't run the dishwasher. Mom and I didn't run the dishwasher before we left home yesterday either. So guess what Dad did about the dishwasher that Mom and I are pretty grumpy about? (Hint: Not run it)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

@TheAemaSimming Well on Thursday my parents and I had Chinese food for supper here at home. Since there's normally a lack of dishes, after such a meal, to wash we don't run the dishwasher. Mom and I didn't run the dishwasher before we left home yesterday either. So guess what Dad did about the dishwasher that Mom and I are pretty grumpy about? (Hint: Not run it)

@MadameLee So... lots of dishes still unwashed...? :neutral:
  • Options
    edited March 2019

@TheAemaSimming Well we tried to rescue some of the dirty stuff like my Mug at least and some plates by putting them *back* in the dishwasher.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options

@TheAemaSimming Well we tried to rescue some of the dirty stuff like my Mug at least and some plates by putting them *back* in the dishwasher.

@MadameLee Oh no....I would probably have face palmed too. Putting away dirty dishes... Ugh. .....though I would also be that person. When I have to much in my brain I do silly things like that, face palm at myself and then fix it. :lol:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top