Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Farming, Witches, University or...

Comments

• Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,899 Member
    University EP
    taydev wrote: »
    University because I'd like an education career already. I have several sims who simply don't fit into the career fields we have. I've been working on a sims story for over a year, with high school and university heavily involved. I do want witches and farming as well though, but university the most right now.

I'd like a teacher/professor active carrier, that would be nice ! And be able to follow my teen sims to high school too.
  • Options
    Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,042 Member
    edited February 2019
    Something else completely, please specify below...
    Island Paradise is a pack I can't play without.
    Then I'd like a futuristic City EP that offers minimalistic and eco-centered living, careers like interior design, modeling, bands etc.
    Then Farming, then Witches. I don't care for University, but we'll see if TS4's version intrigues me.
  • Options
    MawMawMawMaw Posts: 99 Member
    University EP
    University is always a really fun to play and I'm really looking forward to seeing what they do differently with it in Sims 4. I have to say though I'd really enjoy all these things to be in my game, I think Farming would be better suited as a GP personally, I'm not sure they could make an entire EP out of that but I'd love to see what they do with it. I've never really played with occult sims but I really enjoyed how they did Vampires and I'm sure if they took witches down a similar route that could be really cool too, Also I love the darker more Goth type items so if we got more things like that with a Witches pack I'd buy it for the items alone!
  • Options
    HannaEBHannaEB Posts: 37 Member
    Witches GP
    I want witches, but I suspect we won't see them until fall at the earliest. If University would have classes for witches, that would be awesome, but I doubt it would happen unless it was a school solely focused on magic. University is also pretty high up on my list of wants.

Next on my list is a tropical vacation spot, but I also want sims to be able to live and run businesses there. My girl Noelani is homesick and wants a better spot for her shop, Heihei's Surf and Sundry, than Brindleton Bay. And mermaids. And ocean swimming. And death by shark like in Get Famous, but in the ocean.
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    edited February 2019
    Farming EP
    Personally I would prefer a huge magic expansion pack where you can customize your sim to be any type of magic character that you want by combining wands, new skills, spells, etc. It would be cool to find a "Sims way" to combine and create your own occult lore and have a fantastically eerie world to go with it that can bring things back from Makin' Magic! Farming has been an expansion pack I've always wanted. University is something that will add some depth to the characters by giving them an obvious next step in their lives. It's not exactly my number one pack as shown that I voted for farming. I want the pack to have many fleshed out paths that the Sims can take in their life so there is VARIETY! Variety and depth is the main thing Sims 4 needs to have!
  • Options
    SAEldarinSAEldarin Posts: 428 Member
    University EP
    So far...witches are winning. Hmmm. Couldn't they combine witches with school? :wink:
  • Options
    BridgetKVBridgetKV Posts: 200 Member
    Witches GP
    I want all three, but I prefer witches over the other two options. That's not to say that I don't want uni or farming, I just want witches firsts. :D
  • Options
    MondayMonday Posts: 385 Member
    Whatever pack puts chest hair into the game. (No, I don't use CC, nor do I intend to use it. <3 )

Werewolves, or something completely different. Something fantastic would be excellent. I would love for the community to be continually surprised by unexpected, creative content.

Dragons?
    a63ftuN.png
  • Options
    soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    There's not just three, but 6 top wants. You forgot cars, island vacations, babies, and romance. I want all these plus university and farming. Witches I want but can wait for.
  • Options
    DrakosDrakos Posts: 451 Member
    University EP
    University would be my pick as I really enjoyed it in S3. I don't know how well it will play though without an open campus world as everything is behind loading screens in S4. I'd like witches as part of a more general magic pack. Farming isnt my cup of tea, but if the gameplay is fun why not.
  • Options
    ctthomasctthomas Posts: 136 Member
    University EP
    I chose University, but I wish I could vote for two. I want Farming soooo badly, too!
  • Options
    University EP
    But I still desparately want my sims to open and run a daycare/preschool. I'm not sure if being a preschool teacher would be included in Uni? Probably not. So I really hope they find a way to make this a thing before they wrap things up for TS4.
  • Options
    University EP
    Island Paradise is a pack I can't play without.
    Then I'd like a futuristic City EP that offers minimalistic and eco-centered living, careers like interior design, modeling, bands etc.
    Then Farming, then Witches. I don't care for University, but we'll see if TS4's version intrigues me.

Sorry to keep posting but thanks for reminding me!

I would also LOVE an eco-friendly GP. I imagine this could be fit together with farming? After all, Eco Stuff did win the community pack vote... and then we got laundry? Don't get me wrong - I LOVE laundry - but it would be nice to see the pack that we voted for be fully implemented :)
  • Options
    IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    University EP
    Fascinating results!

I’d love all three packs and I really hope we will get them all. It’s obvious these are indeed favs, next to something like Island Paradise and other occults.

In case any devs read this: you’ve got your work cut out for you ;). I’m very exciting to see what will come!
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    Witches GP
    Huge lack of fantasy lately bah I'm so used to having actual witches in my game in most other installment runs
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    IndigoGreeneIndigoGreene Posts: 49 Member
    University EP
    University because I always felt this added so much to the game! In TS2 & TS3 nearly all my sims went to University and I never felt bored :D
  • Options
    ellipsismsellipsisms Posts: 9 New Member
    University EP
    University is for sure my number 1, but Witches comes in a close second. I'm dying to see what their powers would be and how they'd develop their skills. If it's as well done as vampires then I'm super excited.
  • Options
    domina89domina89 Posts: 221 Member
    Farming EP
    A combination of farming and off the grid stuff is my dream pack. It could literally be amazing if done well. I also need a beach world of some sort, either vacation or livable. If I got those two I would be content.
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Witches GP
    University is a close second. I want Witches first because I want more occult and we have plenty of packs that are realism like University.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited February 2019
    Sorcerers I'm tired of basic Witches, gotta raise the bar little.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    MondayMonday Posts: 385 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Sorcerers I'm tired of basic Witches, gotta raise the bar little.

I agree so much with this.
    a63ftuN.png
  • Options
    boykinater18boykinater18 Posts: 237 Member
    Witches GP
    I was so torn with this. Farming has never been done before and I think it could be done very well based on how expansions have been. So I’m excited for that when it comes.

I need witches and I think a lot of people agree with that. It’s been a long time since anything occult related has been released and based on vampires, I think it will be done very well.

University is tough. I wasn’t too crazy about it in sims 3 only because I felt it lacked a lot. It would need to be done correctly in sims 4. I think out of the three, university will be the most criticed and I truly don’t think it will please us.

I voted for witches because that’s the pack I want the most. Farming is 2nd.
  • Options
    _meep_meep Posts: 5 New Member
    I want witches like the ones we had in the sims 3
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,568 Member
    true vacation ep resort hotels cruise vacation option to buy a vacation home with private beach for sims
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Cinders27Cinders27 Posts: 34 Member
    I want all three ultimately but the thing I want most is a romance pack... I think Sims 4 sorely needs a bit of attention in that area because at the moment I think it’s pretty one dimensional and I’m afraid boring... having a proper fleshed out romance system would have so much replay value... please devs!!!