Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dilemma

So I’m back on to the sims and loving it. I am missing 2 EP’s though and not sure what one to get.

-Cats and Dogs
-Get Famous (when it comes out later)

Both EP’s suit my playstyle. Suggestions on which one is better content wise?? The one I don’t buy now I’ll get for Christmas xx

Comments

• Options
    LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 873 Member
    Get Get Famous now and Cats and Dogs for Christmas. That way you'll have the latest EP and can enjoy it with everyone else who's getting it. Especially if you download CC and stuff.
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,179 Member
    I'm guessing there will be a black Friday sale at the end of the month, and chances are Cats and Dogs will be on sale then, whereas Get Famous probably won't be on sale because it's too new. So, you might get a better deal out of it if you wait a couple of weeks.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,742 Member
    It's hard to recommend an EP I don't have (GF). I do have C&D and while I really like the pets themselves, and love the world BB, I must admit that only very few of my households have pets, LOL. No matter what you choose, within a couple months you will have both. So, enjoy! :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 29,001 Member
    I would get GF, first, since it's release is tomorrow, and C & D for Christmas. It's been out for awhile and you should be able to find it on sale.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    purplexbutterflypurplexbutterfly Posts: 597 Member
    Thanks guys. My bf is buying me one as a treat so I think I’ll get GF. I think it would be better gameplay for me as it will tie in nicely with my current stories and households. I’ll wait for C&D’s and like you say it will probably be on sale soon.
  • Options
    joelygirlsims2joelygirlsims2 Posts: 48 Member
    I'm guessing there will be a black Friday sale at the end of the month, and chances are Cats and Dogs will be on sale then, whereas Get Famous probably won't be on sale because it's too new. So, you might get a better deal out of it if you wait a couple of weeks.

This is what I was thinking too.
  • Options
    Molly1996Molly1996 Posts: 24 Member
    I am having a small issue.

whenever I grow my family and then go back to visit the parents or any other family that has an animal they are always so sick and so dirty. Why do my unplayed sims, even ones who are marked as played stop taking care of their dogs?

Does anyone else have this issue?
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,742 Member
    Molly1996 wrote: »

whenever I grow my family and then go back to visit the parents or any other family that has an animal they are always so sick and so dirty. Why do my unplayed sims, even ones who are marked as played stop taking care of their dogs?

It's a problem to most of us, bigger problem the more you jump between houses.

Let your pet household buy those red get-well treats at the Vet. The you won't need to go there every time you visit the house. Keep some in your main sim's inventory, then you can feed any pet.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Molly1996 wrote: »

Quick question. Have you noticed this since the latest update which was this Tuesday? This was fixed in the latest patch so you shouldn’t still be seeing this issue and if you are you need to report it using the following link.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en

As for the thread topic: go with what suits your playstyle for sure. Cats and dogs will very likely be on sale soon.