Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Asking for a friend

sprootsproot Posts: 590 Member
My friend wants to download seasons but is afraid that her cc will not work anymore. I told her that since she already updated her game, it wouldn’t matter but since I’m not too sure of that, I’m asking here.
IMG-6587.gif

Comments

• Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    It also really depends on what CC. I think the best is just to back-up your The sims 4 folder from your documents, install seasons and then see if everything works or not. I also advice to download sims 4 studio and use the batches to update all the CC in your game. It mostly fixes all the necessary new interactions sims have with you CC. You can check on my website how to do it. i wrote on article about it ;) it's in my signature.
  • Options
    It also really depends on what CC. I think the best is just to back-up your The sims 4 folder from your documents, install seasons and then see if everything works or not. I also advice to download sims 4 studio and use the batches to update all the CC in your game. It mostly fixes all the necessary new interactions sims have with you CC. You can check on my website how to do it. i wrote on article about it ;) it's in my signature.

Thanks! :) I’ll definitely help her out with that.
    IMG-6587.gif
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    The packs themselves don't usually break anything... it's typically the patches prior to the pack release. If she already updated her game and went through her stuff then it's unlikely installing seasons is going to break anything else.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    Cupid wrote: »
    The packs themselves don't usually break anything... it's typically the patches prior to the pack release. If she already updated her game and went through her stuff then it's unlikely installing seasons is going to break anything else.

Ah, I figured that. It makes more sense anyway, lol.
    IMG-6587.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I think CC windows break. If she already has all the patches that should be it.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg