Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Time error

So I tried googling this and really cant find no answers for it

I'm having a time "glitch" where my sims go to work late and leave late. For example, the kids school start at 8am to 3pm
...well they went to school at 3pm and is getting out at 8am . Just not sure what to do since I can't find any answers
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)

Comments

• Options
    AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    I can't say i've had this happen to me. Good luck though.
  • Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Personally, I can't say that I've experienced this... but it's not really surprising. There are quite a few bugs in this game that are ridiculously annoying... I'm sorry to say this, but don't get your hopes up about the developers fixing it though. There are still bugs that have been there for months and haven't even been looked into at all.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    I would try switching households and back again first, just to see if it is an easy fix. Then the next thing I’d do is try moving to a new lot and back. If none of those work, I’d go with a game repair and if all else fails try resetting the Sims 4 folder. Have you checked to see if it’s only that one family/lot?
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited August 2018
    Hello
    If you have cc/mods in your game, move your whole mods folder to the desktop.
    Delete the cache files
    https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files/
    Then load the game and see if the issues are still there.

If the issues still remain, repairing the game may help. To do that, go to games library in Origin, right click on the sims 4 picture and click repair

If you still have issues, try resetting your sims 4 folder, starting a new save game file, and testing to see if it occurs there also . To do that, move your sims 4 folder ( that is in Documents -Electronic Arts - then the sims 4 folder is there ) to the desktop. Then start the game, and a new sims 4 folder will be generated.
    Start a new game and test to see if the issue is in that new save game.
    Exit the game and then copy back the "options.ini" or "options" file and the "saves" , "screenshots" "tray" "custom music " and "mods" folders from the desktop sims 4 folder to the new sims 4 folder, replacing the new generated file/ folders with the old file/folders from the desktop sims 4 folder.
    Test the old save game again.
  • Options
    sekojranasekojrana Posts: 107 Member
    edited August 2018
    I had this happening for a while, but only in the city, any other world worked fine. It went away tho, but I can't remember if it was a mod causing it or a patch fixed it for me. I had a bunch of custom careers installed at the time, and after I took them out it seemed fine but it may not have been related.

oh, actually I think it also may have been because I set my lighting to ultra mode, and when I turned it down to just "high" it stopped. It all happened around the same time so I'm not sure what actually fixed it.
  • Options
    EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello all,

Thank you all for being super lovely and helping out.

However, bugs & issues now have a new home on Answers HQ, so I will be closing this one out.
    Please don't hesitate to re-create this thread over on AHQ.

Thank you for understanding!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top