Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Predictions?

Comments

• Options
    poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    Farm Pack GP
    i'm pretty sure one of the gurus asked about farms on twitter. i haven't seen them mention any of this other stuff.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Random SP noone asked for
    I think it'll be an SP between now and September. I could see them releasing something like a Witches GP for October. That's when I'd put that out if I were scheduling releases.

I actually am fine with stuff packs. I have most of them and I like what they add. I think the quality has largely improved and I can decide if I want each SP or not.

I'd personally really like to vote again on new themes. I enjoyed doing that before even though the vote went differently than my choices in some cases. I definitely use some of the stuff from Laundry Day. Laundry is boring as a concept but I have it in nearly every house now.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    BoredinTXBoredinTX Posts: 350 Member
    We're about due for an SP.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited June 2018
    Beach GP
    Based on this tweet...

I'm going to say beach, but I guess it could be a pool pack. *shrugs* :)

Nevermind, just noticed the little console icon. Poo....
  • Options
    ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member
    Farm Pack GP
    I would hope to heavens its farming :'(
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Beach GP
    I think it will be a SP next (Summer themed: pool stuff maybe, but not loungers), but the next bigger pack will be Beach/Tropical themed GP.

Witches aren't likely to be out for a year if Grant is only asking about them now.
  • Options
    TheoMistTheoMist Posts: 30 Member
    Werewolves GP
    I was so disappointed when I saw that poll. Mostly because at first I thought they would've followed a pattern of one Life State GP a year...and if not then they'd atleast be working on something LifeState related.
    Now we have seasons all I need is Werewolves and my game is complete.

latest?cb=20160920172855

• Options
    wormstache999wormstache999 Posts: 477 Member
    Luuciia1 wrote: »
    A farm pack seems to be far in the future. Grant just had the poll about farming and if they actually consider the things we voted for then they should think about how to implement farm animals by now.
    Grant also said they're not working on werewolves at the moment, so that would be far into the future as well.
    I don't think we'll get another EP immediately (maybe one before the Christmas sales like the last two years), so either GP or SP. But we just had Jungle Adventures in February. My bet is another SP. A pool one would be an option, but I think there would be backlash why they didn't put it in the Season EP because it fits summer. I just hope it won't be another backyard/garden one or includes a completely random gameplay item like a climbing wall that spits fire or another kitchen item that lets you change your moodlet.

Sounds super reasonable, but maybe the declaration of not working of werewolf's is just to mislead us, in the way, that they are working on another supernatural life-stage for a next game pack maybe. I could even venture that maybe they could have it planned to be released for ending October beginning November. Or is this too enthusiastic?
    I mean they know that there is a huge percentage of simmers in the community that love to play with different forms, gameplay options, genetics and new interactions and it has been a while since they launched the Vampire pack, so maybe the next thing will be this, the new life-stage :star:
    I'm not a big fan of Grant, but he always said he doesn't do hints and I can't remember him ever straight-out lying. If he can't answer questions then he usually ignores them or says he can't talk about future content. If they really release werewolves now even though he explicitly said they're not working on them then I would be pretty angry.
    Here's the tweet in question btw:
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    'The Sims 4 recycled meshes stuff, that no one asked for' :wink:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Luuciia1Luuciia1 Posts: 71 Member
    edited June 2018
    Beach GP
    I strongly believe they are working on a new occult live-stage since in twitter if you go to see @SimGuruGrant you will see that he is asking what we would like to see; werewolf's, witches, fairies or genies.
    I cant votes because I do not have twitter account and dont want one hehe, but I bet you we will see a witches or fairies in the sims 4 soon enough. I am not so picky in which next occult I want to have in my game if they do them with the same love as they did Vampires and of course they keep coming hahaha i cant just have one or two occults especially since aliens are not half as cool ( regarding system ) to play with :star:
  • Options
    EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    edited June 2018
    I strongly believe they are working on a new occult live-stage since in twitter if you go to see @SimGuruGrant you will see that he is asking what we would like to see; werewolf's, witches, fairies or genies.
    I cant votes because I do not have twitter account and dont want one hehe, but I bet you we will see a witches or fairies in the sims 4 soon enough. I am not so picky in which next occult I want to have in my game if they do them with the same love as they did Vampires and of course they keep coming hahaha i cant just have one or two occults especially since aliens are not half as cool ( regarding system ) to play with :star:

Well... that could mean they just realized now that there's growing interest in lifestates. It makes me think that there's no way they're doing a poll now about what we prefer if they already started work on witches or something else.

I personally think we're getting a random SP... I hope it's "starter stuff" with like a sofa bed or murphy bed or something actually useful instead of "fun/perky" things we use once and then forget about. Starter furniture could fit better in apartments or with poorer/younger sims.
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
  • Options
    Beach GP
    Eliharb wrote: »

Well... that could mean they just realized now that there's growing interest in lifestates. It makes me think that there's no way they're doing a poll now about what we prefer if they already started work on witches or something else.

I personally think we're getting a random SP... I hope it's "starter stuff" with like a sofa bed or murphy bed or something actually useful instead of "fun/perky" things we use once and then forget about. Starter furniture could fit better in apartments or with poorer/younger sims.

But this is not the first poll they have done about live-stages and about witches has been in it al the time, if I can remember correctly they have ask about it with counting this time 2 or 3 times
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    University EP
    I'm sure well see University around november.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    SimmerinLifeSimmerinLife Posts: 26 Member
    Beach GP
    i don’t know if we’ll see occult life stages till december / january because i think that the fact there’s. a poll on twitter means they are in very early planning stages of the game pack production!! maybe a beach game pack and a stuff pack for the rest of the year i hope...
  • Options
    MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
    I just remembered something. Some time ago Graham posted this:

Was it discussed at all? Could that be related to what's coming next?
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    After the occult poll by Grant I'm highly skeptical that Witches would be coming anytime soon this year, but it's a more likely bet that some random SP is coming instead.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    edited June 2018
    I just remembered something. Some time ago Graham posted this:

Was it discussed at all? Could that be related to what's coming next?

Ugh.. this actually makes a bit of sense :disappointed: a random music SP it is! I can see Graham hinting at a music or band SP with some recolored guitars, a drumkit and some décor speakers...
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited June 2018
    It looks like anything they are doing polls on are a bit in the future so maybe a Showtime type pack adding to the calendar events and activities we got in Get to Work or/and Seasons?
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Beach GP
    I picked Beach but I'm also hoping for Witches. With the occult poll I'm not sure if they've begun working on it yet or not (crossing my fingers they have been).
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    Beach GP
    Eliharb wrote: »

I am not sure, but they have just made a new poll of live stage! so i really hope and really think we will get a new live stage. The options this time was; imaginary friends, robots, mermaids and zombies.
    Makes me think that maybe since season was released and they have included mermaids ( also considering the success of this live stage in sims 3 ) that they have been working on them. I have 2 hypothesis;

1- They are working on a tropical vocational world where you can go to beach, sunbathe, fight sharks, play volley, scuba dive ( maybe adding new types of collectibles and personalizing our fish terrains ) where we could have encounters with mermaids such as in the sims 3 with no underwater world with a system similar or at least as personalized as we saw on vampires

2- They work of a either fixed world to live or vocational one with all the activities mentioned above, with the differences, that there would be if you level up your diving skill and are lucky enough to encounter a mermaid ( with the same personalized and unique system as we saw in vampires ), which are mystical creatures that can not leave the water unless they drink a temporary potion or cure them selfs from this condition ( can also be made a mermaid wither by a magical love kiss or potion or reward trade ).
    Were we if we play as mermaid or are made as one would have a little underwater world to live with our kind, maybe a small area of 3 slots were you can create your house with unique coral under water furniture to live in. This sounds kind of unlikely sadly, but i would go crazy if they would surprise us with such a different pack compared with the pre-existig ones, this would a big change and would be incredible !
    :star:
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    As much as I'd love to say its going to be something great like a beach or romance pack my vote has to go with random SP no one asked for.

I'm surprised anyone voted for Witches or Werewolves seeing that Grant just recently put a poll out trying to see what the community wanted and both were a option as in not created.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    Witches GP
    Witches or a beach one for me, thank you very much..
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    I think a Stuff Pack would probably be next.

I personally love the occasional Stuff Packs, so I’m fine with that. :smile:

As for GP? Hmmmm.... I would love a Beach or Tropical GP, but a Witches one would be amazing as well. :blush:

~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    caitzelcaitzel Posts: 48 Member
    I think that they will release a random stuff pack, then they will probably release an Occult pack in the far future, because they have obviously been thinking about it a lot. I would really like a Beach pack, perhaps they might even finally include a Pool lounger :)
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    My personal prediction is a stuff pack next of a random nature and an education themed EP for the holiday season. I want there to be a game pack in between as well but I don't have the slightest clue about what it could be. I would have said witches before Sim Guru Grant just now put out these supernatural polls so I haven't a clue. Maybe one revolving around cars, trucks, bikes, and anything with wheels? Not my personal choice but I have a feeling a pack like that will definitely happen!